Yea Forums cringe thread

youtu.be/yQzt4fBY9Qk

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-075825_Chrome.jpg (1078x1663, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aN-b4Mwgyo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib3nuHsiG_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DqjeLipYpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=9Wyn-s4Wc4s
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk
youtube.com/watch?v=l5OBuqmErPI
youtube.com/watch?v=uOocDameDkM
youtu.be/2K49QKVR0p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3aN-b4Mwgyo
I just visited this board, and I fucking hate all you weebs, trannies, faggots, cityfags, drugheads, normalniggers from twitter and facebook, and other redditors. Quack like a duck my egyptian geese fly in and maul all faggotry to death. I'm far cooler than you and you must know this.

Torture puppies and rip their mutt noses off and pull their teeth out and listen to the multi colored screams and anal fissure. A drugged out nigger driving wildly into oncoming traffic to kill your family is a perfect visualization of the pathetic, repetitive, and uninitiated screams coming from it's muzzle which is the christ of suffering in order to receive reparations from the LGBT community for causing damage to the Yea Forums community.

Attached: Bushy - Egyptian Goose 2.jpg (1600x1066, 382K)

The only cringe thing about this board is the Kpop general

rent free

Insectoid-fetishists should all fuck off to /trash/ or whatever shithole nip culture board it should really be posted on. This includes J-core mangafags too. Get off my weapons forum.

Attached: custardhonks3.jpg (814x717, 135K)

Attached: neil.png (500x695, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib3nuHsiG_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DqjeLipYpsw
youtube.com/watch?v=9Wyn-s4Wc4s

Christ

youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

this is actually pretty good, not cringe at all

Attached: 1548364613579.jpg (864x2512, 843K)

Lmao I was hoping to see this here

the only cringe here is some assholes being rude to a kid who wants to share his interests. even if the mix isn't that good, there's nothing to criticize the kid for

He’s right.

Hey andrew

youtube.com/watch?v=l5OBuqmErPI

>NPR

cringe

meta cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=uOocDameDkM

Jesus Christ, why does NPR keep digging up the absolute worst junkies for their stupid show, I bet they all smell like rotten fish

youtu.be/2K49QKVR0p0