Hey, look, they have a piano here! user, can't you play something for us? Pleeease? haha

>Hey, look, they have a piano here! user, can't you play something for us? Pleeease? haha
What do you play?

Attached: gallery_angle_front_black__50834.1473481420.jpg (1093x1280, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2VvsGUmC5M
youtu.be/pMAtL7n_-rc
youtube.com/watch?v=cqZbpfCsbhM
youtube.com/watch?v=P13vAUj74cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Be prepared to hear the first 4 bars of moonlight sonata

here's a little something I made up ha here we go!!

C maj7 arpeggio Dm7 G7 arpeggio Em7 then I get up and bow

that one part from earthmover
you know what im talking about

The theme tune from E.T. with my dick.

Tritones

actually just this. tritone scales

Improvise in A minor praying no one in the group is an experienced musician

The entirety of La Monte Young’s The Well-Tuned Piano.

Us, and them first 2 minutes then close the piano

Attached: 9E0D5FC9-15C4-4041-BAE1-0CB4054ED0C0.jpg (600x537, 50K)

Play every note with the note just above it

Last song I formally performed was prelude in g minor by Rachmaninov my junior year of high school. Now I just do college jazz band and “side projects”. Sucks.

Why, Gubben Noak of course.

Attached: giga spede.png (741x854, 241K)

On that note, I wish my parents would have made me learn guitar instead. Trying to produce rock music when your grasp on music is jazz and classical piano and all you know on guitar is power chords is kinda disappointing since piano music isn’t really listenable unless you’re a pretentious art fag. Despite all my skill and trying to be the “best” piano player in my region, I’ll get shown up at any party by some retard who learned how to play sicko mode on the piano by watching a youtube tutorial, and any real attempt to show off my skill is uninteresting unless it’s recognizable.

Bach Prelude no. 18 in G# minor from WTC book 2.

You can easily captivate normies with classical that's loud, fast and bombastic, especially if it's in a minor key, go for Rachmaninov C# minor prelude, easy to play, not too much nuance since it's one of his earlier pieces but sounds impressive to simps.

That’s a fun one to play. I always liked playing rach the most. If i has the time I’d like to finish learning his etudes-tableaux op. 39 no. 3.
At this point I’ve given up on trying to impress normies with piano. I impress them with my shitty soundcloud rap though ironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2VvsGUmC5M

I sit down followed by like 30 seconds of autistic staring at the keys while I make some kind of scale, probably a B harmonic minor, and then pray that they don't know anything about music.

chopin's funeral prelude

Wonderwall

O N R E P E A T

The Third Man Theme from the Third Man

7th Cords in c major on the left banging white keys on the right

Have someone else bang on the white keys to make them feel good

youtu.be/pMAtL7n_-rc

Attached: B44709CD-CA84-4722-AA55-AD696297CE27.jpg (500x729, 194K)

Für Elise

giant steps

youtube.com/watch?v=cqZbpfCsbhM

The beginning of greenhill zone and that one part off of Sweden.

The stride piano version of the Tetris theme that I've been fucking around with since last year

is there a name for this fetish, and/or a genre of hentai centered around it?

Gebder bender maybe

afterthought by fugazi
and then I'll serenade you with ode to joy

>This is like the 3rd time in my life I have touched a Piano, so it'll sound like trash
I'd probably still down and have a good time for a bit, even if it does sound like ass

clementi op 36 nº1, 2 and 3

>88833969
gay

youtube.com/watch?v=P13vAUj74cM

I’m a guitarist so I would sing an easy as fuck three chord song like Blowin in the Wind.

can't play much by memory, probably just ask them what the want to hear and look up some sheet music pdfs and sight read that, i'm pretty good at it

though one time at a party someone asked me to play runaway... that went down well, watching me just smacking E for ages

Ravel's Menuet sur le nom d'Haydn. It's the first piece I truly put myself into, and it always falls nicely. It's also like 50-odd bars, so it's very easy to play.