He cant fucking sing

he cant fucking sing.

Attached: 98601689-e1472551262457.jpg (1222x899, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T8Rfb1Jtmic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AIDS lol

he sang a lot

youtu.be/T8Rfb1Jtmic
wrong

I hope believing this bullshit helps you sleep at night.

yeah because he is dead haha

DAYO

R
E
K
T

Here's the thing about Freddie. The man had some serious pipes. He had a 4 octave range and he excelled in any octave. He wrote brilliant songs. And his stage presence was only matched by Adolf Hitler. Seriously, watch them play Radio Gaga at Live Aid and then watch a video of the Nuremburg rallies. We had better thank our lucky stars Freddie didn't go into politics or he would have taken over the world. But Queen as a whole had a brilliant dynamic. It wasn't just the Freddie Mercury backup band. They all made huge creative contributions to what made Queen what it is. Yes, Freddie wrore Somebody to Love, Killer Queen, and Bohemian Rhapsody, but Brian May wrote We Will Rock You, Save Me, and Fat Bottom Girls, John Deacon wrote I Want to Break Free, Another One Bites the Dust, and You're my Best Friend, and Roger Taylor wrote Radio Gaga and It's a Kind of Magic. Other bands like Nirvana for instance were not like that. Nirvana was basically just the Kurt Cobain backup band. Queen was this perfect storm of legendary talent, and Freddie was the face of it all, the delicious cherry on top of an already delicious sundae. He was the ambassador that allowed the amazing talent of combo that was Queen to be brought into our lives. He was the prism that focused the lazer beams from the brains of Roger, Brian, and John, and amplified them until they were powerful enough to blow our minds out through our ear holes. Yes, he was the most incredible front man who ever lived, hands down.

>industry plant gets picked to normalize sodomy among normies
>he dies of AIDS
what did they mean by this

is this a new buzzword I have to start filtering now or something?

>implying the aids part was part of the script

Any artist that I dont like that becomes successful is an industry plant

You had your time,
You had your power,
Youre yet to wreach your finest hour
RADIO!

All we hear is
Radio Ga Ga
Radio Goo Goo
Radio Ga Ga

Attached: 133916-004-F0B47751.jpg (225x300, 7K)

well he's fucking dead, of course he can't

Attached: 7.jpg (1024x683, 263K)

Beady eyes

Yeah, cause he's dead

He's easily the most over rated front man of all time and Queen only wrote a handful of really good songs

>watched Bohemian Rhapsody once

summerfags detected

>he cant fucking sing
if he can't then who can?
range doesn't mean you hase a good voice
everyone can squeeze notes up and down
and also john deacon was a better writer than him

who can name a singer who is better or at the same level as him or close
I know you plebs can't but I can name 50 if I want

Two greatest hits albums when most bands break up in the struggle to come up with enough decent material for a second album. Every member of the band wrote a number one hit, and they each did it three times over. No other band has even managed that feat once (even the Mac).

They didn't quite hit the heights in the US that they reached in the rest of the world but DESU that's something in their favour - they didn't get wrekt by America's constant demand for 'radio-friendly' 3min elevator muzaak like so many other bands.

y'all niggas posting in a troll thread

>singer i don't like is industry plant
This board fucking sucks

>3min elevator muzaak like so many other bands
that’s pretty much exactly what queen wrote though? They really only have a couple songs that don’t fit that description

stop insulting muzak. the average elevator jingle is better than most stadium cock rock