This is the best post hardcore album

Sing The Sorrow is the best post hardcore album. After this album came out every band wanted to sound like it. Yet every time I come to this board I see posts about Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge or The Black Parade. Get on my level.

Attached: 600x600bf.png (600x600, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rzQ5DttAy-U
youtu.be/GquBJ3U0sPk
youtube.com/watch?v=6FQGHEblOtU
youtube.com/watch?v=L41nfUnTkxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and The Black Parade are not Post Hardcore
The only post hardcore album MCR made was Bullets
Also Relationship of Command is the best post hardcore

Uhm actually Three Cheers is post hardcore.

absoutely based

youtu.be/rzQ5DttAy-U
You may enjoy this OP. Rare footage from about 6 months before Sing the Sorrow dropped. Some rando uploaded about a year ago. Its a great performance.

They just don't make'em like that no more.

Attached: 57b.png (577x387, 62K)

That’s awesome

*blocks your path*

Attached: RepeaterCoverImage-1024x1024_1430257847_crop_550x550.jpg (550x550, 50K)

ahem

Attached: a0795865803_10.jpg (1200x1200, 274K)

Attached: sstb.jpg (900x900, 202K)

I like Fugazi but none of their albums are 10/10 or even 8/10. They are influential no doubt. If I wanted to sound smart then yeah I would I agree with you. I don't care though. AFI made awesome music that served as bridge between the mainstream and the underground.

Attached: 1561750486142.jpg (171x178, 13K)

The correct comment

Relationship of Command is a fucking god tier album

Also

Attached: 51cp3B65tdL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 24K)

Get at my level

Attached: EBE40334-24E7-4E70-A531-20947933EAA9.jpg (300x300, 57K)

Repeater is a 10/10 imo sing the sorrow is like a 7 at best

Yeah but you're wrong.

9/10 album

well i say you're wrong so who's really wrong here huh?

You are like children. Observe.

Attached: 1_is89dlTEObdmohsnmTPkdA.jpg (1050x785, 320K)

Get rekt, nerds.
youtu.be/GquBJ3U0sPk

Attached: olwi.jpg (400x393, 54K)

I swear you nerds just post the same tired albums over and over again. How about you actually delve into the genre instead of just parroting rym. It might be a bit more satisfying to find something you like that way.

based
cringe

nothing tops it
you'll come around after meandering around the genre for a long time. everyone comes full circle.

Sing The Sorrow is one of my favorite albums. probably afis best album too.

ok this is based
youtube.com/watch?v=6FQGHEblOtU

sorry but that would be this one

Attached: R-480157-1308296794.jpeg.jpg (600x596, 171K)

I'd put Black Sails first, but SYMAOYE is a close second.
The rest range from listenable to utter garbage.

all hallows is good too but thats an ep

Oh yeah, I was just talking LPs. All Hallows and the s/t EP are both great.

i would put the art of drowning 3rd or 4th.

I like a handful of tracks of AoD (Despair Factor, Catch a Hot One, Smile), but it was the beginning of their tonal shift imo. Too many buttrocky tunes and boring ballads.

Orchid and Portraits of Past are the best post-hardcore bands

the first afi albums i bought were black sails and art of drowning (also all hallows ep). i think i found out about them through a NITRO compilation cd or other punk compilation so the first songs i hear of theirs were from the first 3 albums but i really got into their music later so i appreciate the middle albums more. something we can all agree on though is that their latest three albums are garbage.

I’ll do you one better

Attached: 8DDAFD62-1100-4153-9BED-0816B67F5022.png (666x667, 554K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L41nfUnTkxM

checked, absolutely based and best album in this thread

> uhm actually i'm a faggot

good bait faggot
1st,your bands are not post hardcore, neither afi nor mcr
2nd, the album that shaped (foreshadowing) the modern post hardcore sound, creating a bridge between drive like jehu and fucking the fall of troy was the shape of punk to come by refused

Post-hardcore is a pretty vague term. I never listened to enough MCR to comment, but AFI definitely have hardcore influence in their music, so post-hardcore is a perfectly valid descriptor.

metalcore is very hardcore influenced (refused is almost proto-metalcore) but that doesn't mean it's post hardcore
but yeah, i have to agree, post hardcore, emo, post rock, indie are genres which changed their sound so much over the years that you can't really tell why husker du and at the drive-in, rites of spring and cap n' jazz... are being grouped under the same label
but then, afi and mcr already belong to the pop-punk scene, even though the have emo influences, just like bloc party are indie, despite being influenced by post punk acts