CANCEL MORRISSEY

. In any case, if you're capable of blithely setting aside his views, then there's something badly missing in you. Morrissey has long since ceased to be worthy of cultural assessment; he no longer deserves to be part of that conversation. He has come to represent, along with the likes of Farage, Waters and Robinson, something nasty, reactionary and dangerous in our culture, a poisonous voice at this critical point in Britain's island history. Something has hardened like a tumour inside him over the years; what was once whimsical, amusing, pop-culturally apposite, is now the stuff of disease. 'That Joke Isn't Funny Any More' isn't funny any more. He's not rarified; far too many people think and feel the way he does. And they're making less and less of a secret of it. It's frightening.

Attached: t4.png (581x707, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/gu283tLoemKh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy

is that morrissey book worth reading?

If nothing else all this controversy reminded me how much I love the Smiths and Morrissey's solo stuff so for for the last few days I've been listening to Hatful of Hollow, Louder than Bombs, The Queen is Dead and Your Arsenal on repeat. When will shitty blogger-style journalists learn that their faux-outrage actually gives oxygen and exposure to whatever they're decrying? Probably never because we're still clicking on this shit just to get annoyed, and that in turn keeps the lights on at the Quietus and Buzzfeed and Kotaku and the Guardian and,,,

I love morrissey and there is nothing you can do about it.

I hope you are frightened. I sleep real good with The Don in office.

honestly couldn’t give less of a shit about the smiths

bro you just posted cringe

If you don't like Morrissey that's fine, I don't give a shit, but do you don't have to make a thread about it. I don't want to be urged to "cancel" an artist that I respect. I love his music, and I don't give a shit about how he wore a badge on stage or something. You leftist types always want to shove your loud and obnoxious opinions on everything. You guys should stop worrying about "canceling" and just listen to the music, for fuck's sake.

who are you sorry

>far too many people think and feel the way he does. And they're making less and less of a secret of it. It's frightening.

Far too many people are now expressing what they truly think instead of being good goys to the mainstream media. SCARY

i never liked Morrissey until i learned about all that cool stuff he said in the past year, im gonna have to check him out now! all this time i pegged him as a queer, turns out his a cool hitler loving nazi! sounds like my kinda d00d honestly lol

He's always been an opinionated, contrarian weirdo. Start with the Smiths stuff, 4 albums all good. The Queen is Dead is probably their best album. Also 2 compilations: Hatful of Hollow and Louder than Bombs/World Won't Listen (almost the same album just 2 different versions). Make sure to listen to those 2, much of their best stuff was released as non-album singles/b-sides (Panic, Ask, How Soon is Now, etc.) Morrissey's solo work is a little more hit and miss. Viva Hate is good, Your Arsenal is fantastic. The comeback album You Are the Quarry is superb.

These sorts of critics and social pundits are less than human.

>I DEFINE YOUR PERSONALITY AND POLITICAL VIEWS BY WHAT MUSIC YOU PUT ON IN THE CAR
>but i'm not a-
>NONSENSE IF YOU WERE A REAL NICE AND COOL PERSON YOU WOULD BOYCOTT THIS JUNK

It's adolescent. Sophomoric. Immature. When you grow up you stop having to make everything a statement.

It's the musical version of shopping at hot topic because the GAP is too mainstream and like, for preps.

>preps
Christ I haven't heard that word in a long time. I'm getting My Immortal flashbacks.

When I think about teens I think about teens back in the day. I have no idea what terms they use now. Woke niggas and whiteboys?

Anyways these people talk like teens and are probably talking for teens. I don't know how you can carry that kind of attitude towards life into adulthood without becoming a hermit because public roads were built by racists.

it's because even though they don't like to listen to music, they feel socially obligated to listen to music so they have to make it about something else.

>Morrissey has long since ceased to be worthy of cultural assessment; he no longer deserves to be part of that conversation. He has come to represent, along with the likes of Farage, Waters and Robinson, something nasty, reactionary and dangerous in our culture, a poisonous voice at this critical point in Britain's island history.
How fucking childish. Speak the wrong opinions and you're treated like the devil.

based
cringe

Subscribe to Morgoth.

bitchute.com/video/gu283tLoemKh/

Ok well what about how Brandon Flowers mentioned Morrissey in an interview and forgot to denounce him? Are you going to let that cowboy hat wearing flim-flam artist get away with that?

Personally, I could never stand his voice
It sounds like his throat is just full of cum all the time. However, it's pretty amusing to see right-wingers embrace him for being a bigot.

>Speak the wrong opinions and you're treated like the devil
It's just the panic of the old world dying while the new world struggles to be born. It won't last much longer.

yes

um no, it's not the "wrong" opinions
His opinions are actually quite devil-like

Billy Bragg will be remembered as a whore for the establishment, same as Bertholt Brecht or Maxim Gorky.

All you are doing is selling more records. I think you know that though.

Attached: [000615].png (249x238, 52K)