Cool, another reason to hate Billy Bragg

Cool, another reason to hate Billy Bragg

Attached: 498789494.png (621x576, 355K)

>hating on The Milkman of Human Kindness

is this a thing now?

Billy Bragg is such a mediocre artist and hasn't made anything remotely redeemable in decades. He's been riding on this manufactured image he's created.

>defending Morrissey

Attached: EB80E277-30A3-435E-8CAF-F5F769C12169.jpg (1080x1076, 311K)

what did brandon flowers say? does he even know who billy bragg is?

>music is my life bro, I listen to King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, JPEGMAFIA, Car Seat Headrest, IDLES, Brockhampton, Parquet Courts the list goes on....

Attached: 1536000399368.gif (652x562, 626K)

chu gotta fuccin problem holmes?

Attached: Morrisey Fan Club.jpg (576x432, 51K)

>The Killers frontman sat down with NME before his band’s Glastonbury set, where Morrissey’s former Smiths bandmate Johnny Marr made a guest appearance. During the interview, Flowers began rattling off his list of “kings,” which he says are about 15 in number. “Liam [Gallagher] is one of them,” Flowers explained, continuing, “Don Henley, Peter Gabriel, Morrissey would be a king, Bono would be a king, Springsteen would be a king.”

>At this point the interviewer brought up Morrissey’s deplorable politics, to which Flowers replied, “He’s still a king. He’s unparalleled in what he’s achieved and his prowess and his lyrics and his sense of melody, it’s just incredible. I forgot he was in hot water though, so I shouldn’t have brought him up.”

i bet you listen to Ween, boomer

where the fuck did free speech go huh? can't say anything without 20 thousand different soi-chugging sjw trannies lambasting you for it

based

Workers Playtime [Elektra, 1988]
He's got a way with a tune and even some money. So maybe it's time to wonder why he has such big problems. Why are women always rejecting him? And why are the people always rejecting him? Not completely, of course--he's a modest success. But in both arenas he falls far short of his putative expectations, and I smell a reason in the barely concealed sob he can't get rid of. From unjust justice all the way to hopeless love, the catch in the throat is kind of seductive--until it starts to stink. This is the voice of a man who expects defeat--not only does he feel born to lose, but he doesn't have what it takes to throw a good wake. So why should the working class follow him to the crossroads? Why should Mary? B

Attached: christgau89894.jpg (1400x963, 169K)

I fucking hate british faggots. Who gives a shit about the politics... --oh right, globalist (((media)))

And fuck brandon flowers for renigging on his statement... if it was me I'd have gone full fcuking liam gallagher on that basedbean "journalist"

what's to condemn about this though? billy bragg is a dork. though i did like his book about skiffle

Attached: 1C5D7111-8444-4362-BF85-788B23538369.jpg (125x125, 9K)

>renigging on his statement.
he literally said he still likes and respects Morrissey

so he didn't even say anything about bragg? what a misleading headline.

based brandon

fuck off Bobby

Even worse Morrissey's being condemned for wearing a Britain First button during a performance. Admittedly it's a far right party with a few extreme views but it's still just a button. Real problem is that Morrissey's old band, the Smiths, is pretty much worshipped by lefties and social justice types so they probably feel a sense of betrayal. On the other hand Morrissey's been making controversial, contradictory, statements in interviews for years now ever since he hit the spotlight. This is nothing new for him and I do have to wonder if his current views are just him being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. Again. Good fucking lyricist though.

as you were

why would anyone listen to Morrissey when they could just listen to better artists like REM or Belle & Sebastian?

>tfw re-listening to The Killers' discography tonight

Attached: 1498031297911.gif (500x384, 997K)

Every British alternative act in the 80s was super lefty/hipster/anti-Thatcher. It kind of came with the territory.

he said he shouldn't have mentioned him, like a lil bitch

> Flowers began rattling off his list of “kings,” which he says are about 15 in number.
Am I the only one that finds this kind of... I don’t know, nerdy or something like that?

>"Hey I love my country!"
>far right
>extreme views

Because it triggered the interviewer and lead to him taking flak from the press, regardless of his actual views he did fuck up by endorsing Morrissey, there's already negative headlines and other musicians shitting on him

It's not his country. He's an immigrant.

Why does it matter if he's an immigrant?

I think you are, faggot.

Apparently wanting people from incompatible cultures to go to more familiar countries instead of fucking up your national character is nazi shit

Except when the israelis want the palestinians to go to jordan or fucking die, I guess, then they're defending their rightful homeland that they've only actually lived in for less than one lifetime
Or when Africans want white colonists out, accusing them of exploiting their land for mother nature's gibs
Or when you think native americans should have expelled the spanish, english, and french on the grounds that they were trying to take over someone else's home just because it had more free shit for them to take and that it's a horrible injustice that they lost
Meanwhile you couldn't care less about the Japanese attempting to take over China and their myriad of war crimes and probably don't even know about them
Actually you probably aren't even aware of which people do and do not currently keep slaves as standard practice

People from English speaking cultures in charge of having some fucking perspective

You shouldn't be allowed to call yourself an activist if all you do is fuck around at party fundraisers and make occasional public statements on the outrage of the week.

>point out hypocrisy rooted in the self-centered racial bias the anglosphere is known for
>must be a white nationalist

Here let me break it down for you

The world outside white peeps dont exist to white peeps, to white peeps they the only peeps who was ever racis and the only peeps who can be racis, black and brown peeps are just simple animals doin what they do.

Does anyone even care about him? The media seems happy to milk his opinions for headlines, but I don't imagine the average britbong wants to hear what Billy has to say about anything.

>Instagram memes

lel what a little coward
England for the English

SMASH RACEISM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: G-GOODNIGHT A-ALT RIGHT.jpg (515x498, 77K)

If you don't accept open borders (for Europe, USA, Canada and Australasia) you are a Nahtsee white supreeemist bigot.

Attached: _91062119_capture.jpg (660x338, 39K)