These six albums shit all over Yea Forumscore, rym-core, fantano-core, christgau-core...

These six albums shit all over Yea Forumscore, rym-core, fantano-core, christgau-core, and most Scaruffi-core (I only say most as I know he likes the Doors).
The Doors are the single greatest band in the world, and if you haven’t heard their entire discography numerous times you’re clueless about music and need to fuck off Yea Forums

Attached: 800C4982-D88A-44AB-BEB5-B58DD9018D07.jpg (732x489, 71K)

go to sleep dad

relax buddy
the doors are good but there's other music to listen to

the doors are good stuff
but uh, you're kinda being autistic over them

Tbh after your first post I'm listening to Waiting for the Sun again

loors

Attached: loors.png (438x500, 204K)

circle jerks go please.

Attached: 555 bitches.jpg (598x369, 45K)

oh my god we'll listen to the doors now u dont need to make fifty posts about em

i'm listening to the soft parade right now because i haven't listened to it and i'm not listening to anything else right now. i don't plan on listening to the doors in the future though

the doors are great when you're 16 but you're supposed to grow up eventually.

I can only name less than 10 Doors songs and I probably only like one. Never cared to delve too deep

dooob

Attached: 1537643795654.png (294x295, 175K)

Is the DCC CD better or the 2012 HDtracks? The boomers on hoffman forums can’t decide.

DCC or West Germany Target CD are my personal favorites

first album is pretty good but fuck me the mixing and production is utter dogshit.

Remember when Full Circle was a short lived meme here

post adult music then user.

the kinks > doors

when you really think about it the doors are just can but not as good

based

>go to sleep dad

Attached: IMG-20190704-WA0002.jpg (788x926, 92K)

Shitting on something just because it's old is a sign of low iq. The music that you listen to will get old in 20 years. You will get old in 20 years. Your son will mock your music cuz "yikes it's old". Absolute retarded opinion.

We aren't talking about Death Grips user.

Bearded Jim was peak Jim. Just look at this absolute Chad.

Attached: beardedjim.jpg (500x746, 66K)

I like all these 6 but my favorite is American Prayer by far

I also love The Doors and think Live at the Hollywood Bowl is the greatest live album ever made
but yea you're going a bit overboard
also
s/t>strange days>>la woman>waiting for the sun>morrison hotel>>the soft parade