My favorite album of all time is OK Computer

>my favorite album of all time is OK Computer
What type of person do you imagine?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 550K)

a regular human that isn’t an insufferably bitter permavirgin

An alright dude. Maybe a bit boring tho.

P r o j e c t m o r e , f a g g o t

I knew this autistic kid who would go off on me when I said that Muse was better than Radiohead and would proceed to explain to me why OK Computer was the best album of all time citing various little facts about the band that I didn't give two shits about because OK Computer is an alright album but not even Radiohead's best. The teacher would come up and ask him if he was okay and he would literally throw something at her and on the verge of tears stomp out the room. He also wore Radiohead shirts everyday to school and even had a fucking Radiohead lunchbox

So I imagine him as you

a friend :)

either a down to earth guy who's honest about his opinions even though he knows he'll get made fun of for them, or a shithead 15 year old music fan who makes unfunny jokes about having sex with Anne frank and tells women he's never met on the internet he loves them because they listen to death grips

This is scary with the amount of accuracy this has.

A guy with a fairly large uncut penis

>unfunny jokes about having sex with Anne Frank
Jerking off into an ashtray is essentially the same thing

implying you have friends lmao

Me.
Or insufferable cunts (anons).

Most people that don't like them either haven't bothered to listen to them, can't feel anything anymore due to drugs or deep despair or are literally schizoid to the point where they cannot empathise with the music (probs many anons 2bh.).

Was that guy literally Thom Yorke?

it's among my top 5.

ama

Or secretly like them and are too afraid to admit it here due to the circlejerk of hate the band seems to get

an insufferably bitter permavirgin

>gaydiohead
KEK

based

FPBP.

based

someone who never realized it's cool to like something different

Someone I can get on with. They probably haven't dug too deeply into music, and that's perfectly fine. OK Computer is a nice record and I have no qualms with someone enjoying it.

>I said that Muse was better than Radiohead
You didn't actually believe this did you user?

holy irony batman

Based functioning human poster

spbp

Someone who's never listened to Kid A

kek

Attached: lunchbox.jpg (320x298, 21K)