String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>stringtensionpro.com/
Music theory:
>musictheory.net/lessons
Guitar Maintenance and other information:
>frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
Why is my guitar buzzing?
>frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
>mega.nz/#F!KIoilagC!3KtnUYdTW53VsQu9QrJS_g

Previous:

Attached: FB_IMG_1536069211128.jpg (640x960, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RoeU52W5Z54
frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
youtu.be/JLuxHGsHsg4
youtu.be/rjhn1CymIMI
youtu.be/-3vA3LBqrv4
instaud.io/3UY2
vocaroo.com/i/s0vfzFcTQBjJ
andertons.co.uk/squier-classic-vibe-60s-jazzmaster-laurel-fingerboard-olympic-white
andertons.co.uk/squier-classic-vibe-70s-jaguar-laurel-fingerboard-black
andertons.co.uk/fender-sixty-six-maple-fingerboard-natural-0145022321
andertons.co.uk/cool-stuff/best-for-beginners/best-electric-guitars-for-beginners/eastcoast-gs500-redburst-electric-guitar-bundle-w-amp-accessories
vocaroo.com/i/s1M4avhFrIql
vocaroo.com/i/s08DtznKJ9YO
youtube.com/watch?v=FgQ57Gv7W7k
youtu.be/x3zJOcI3LzY
youtu.be/TZvS3Mtc9Hk
instagram.com/p/BznYU5NlC0-/
musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/egnater-tweaker-112-15w-1x12-tube-guitar-combo-amp/423554000283000
instaud.io/3TMn
vocaroo.com/i/s1Oh7Mcou2bO
youtu.be/vtxtn5G9fc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck gibson fags

Attached: 20181228_163016.jpg (4160x3120, 3.86M)

the fat tired dude gets intimidated by ace all the time lol
youtu.be/RoeU52W5Z54

Shit strings

Attached: closeup-portrait-adorable-young-boy-450w-156999488.jpg (300x470, 23K)

I just realized I fucking hate the sound of strat "quack" almost as much as I hate anything described as "crunch" or "brown". The middle pickup is fine though.

What's a better use for positions 2 and 4 on a 5 way switch? Splitting neck/bridge humbuckers on an HSH guitar? Series/parallel?

Attached: yes.png (550x976, 988K)

So you dont like sweet home alabama tone or fusion jazz tone? Faggot

My strings cost just as much. They're just not shit.

Mine arent coated in snake oil though

No, I don't.

Neither are mine. Just steel and nickel.

what are the girliest guitars and why are they the telecaster and les paul?

if a girl plays electric guitar there's a 99% chance it's one of those two and a 1% chance it's one of those sparkly schecters with a hair band around the headstock.

Attached: 79912149df7be5fe5ace4ba3286575c3.jpg (653x984, 102K)

>he's a fox who can't reach the grapes
>he's too poor to own a Gibson
>he mad
Everybody point and laugh at this poor schmuck and all the other literally poor Gibsonless schmucks.

Attached: 1560456408948.gif (786x618, 1.26M)

>he isn't animated, japanese, or female enough to own a gibson

Itsumo doori...

Attached: b39.png (471x467, 357K)

i wonder if this gook can even hear anymore?

What?

NANI

Post them

Attached: IMG_7811.jpg (2448x2448, 2.51M)

also what color should i paint it

Attached: 639e1d2891039649a90173e0406af483[1].png (687x317, 79K)

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE HER HANDS ARE MASSIVE. THEYRE AS BIG AS MINE AND IM 6'. HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT I HAD LANKY DIGITS

Masvidal = Gibson
Askren = Dean

Attached: 1544706665736.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

blue

t. didn't know he had girl hands

>he doesn't have silver spaghetti fender logo

Attached: IMG_20190707_2318531.jpg (4056x2704, 2.49M)

lilac

Why does my acoustic make some ugly high freq buzz on the unwound strings?

Your nut's not cut right

>>frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html

The open strings are actually good

I think I'll bring it to my tech, I need to replace the stock plastic nut & bridge anyway

Since acoustic guitar saddles dont have intonation adjustment, do you have to get a new saddle if you change string gauge?

no

GUITAR IS TURNING YOU GAY
no.duplicate

Attached: IMG_20190704_1938476.jpg (4056x2704, 2.52M)

sell it to me for $50 and buy yourself some EMGs

david gilmour approves of them

What you do?

this is what peak aesthetic looks like

Attached: IMG_20190707_2314483.jpg (2704x4056, 2.33M)

play

Got ernie 11-48s on dis badboy, otherwise stock mexi tele but boy do I love it.

Attached: 0C887BAE-1981-4B05-899A-9BAB866E573D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

With intonation off?

shit it’s sideways that’s what I get for phoneposting

no

put a new battery in

Fuck off /gg/ doesnt need you

youtu.be/JLuxHGsHsg4

If you have a good body you should play naked. discuss.

>/gg/
>argues about guitar brands and scraps together pocket change to buy a les paul like yui's
>posts shitty strumming and singing on soundcloud

>kirk hammet
>enjoys all types of guitars, bought peter green's personal les paul on a whim
>world famous guitarist who rakes in more album money in a year than everyone in /gg/ combined makes in a lifetime

Attached: Greeny_c58aeb05-a65c-4891-9f01-6b75926e1b62_600x.jpg (599x333, 35K)

so?

Just pointing out the differences between people who can and can't play guitar

>kirk hammet, world famous guitarist
>still a fucking loser in an overrated band

damn that's a real good looking tele user

Excellent b8

youtu.be/rjhn1CymIMI

youtu.be/-3vA3LBqrv4

>you should use the lightest strings you can get away with
>get this thinass tone

im forgetting shapes and stuff and forgetting how to improvise

Attached: tenor.gif (344x206, 799K)

more string mass = more response from the pickup

it can simulate hot pickups or higher gain for passives, without the problems of overwinding or using the gain knob, or just drive actives to the point of clipping, a phenomenon that has led people to believe they can only sound compressed and sterile (when it's just metal babbies putting them up too high and using .13s because more metal = more metal)

the thick and thin tone thing is an oversimplification

>Implying that thicker strings under more tension don't sound better
>implying they don't reach their resonant frequency faster and vibrate longer
>implying the added volume is not a good thing
>implying they don't broaden the range of dynamics you can get with smaller picking hand movements

.11s minimum

>when it's just metal babbies putting them up too high and using .13s because more metal
your saying that it's the kids and zoomers that go for thicker strings is contradictory. starting from that we all know metal babies cant play past 10s.

they actually do, but in C standard

>dude, heavy

i play 10s in drop c on a 25.5 but anything lower i go to 11s or 12s

...so???
retard 9s in C gets buzzy and shitty unless you play like a girl

thoughts? instaud.io/3UY2
pls dont mock, it came from my heart

Why is classical position for absolute chads while casual position is for absolute giga-faggots/brainlets?
>i have wasted so many years fucking around with casual postion
>all this time i figured well if everyone else is doing it there must be nothing wrong with it and the opposite must be said of classical
>start playing around with classical postion less than a few weeks ago
>all of a sudden my picking has become half fucking decent and consistent for once
>why the fuck did i not do this earlier and how the fuck are the paul gilbert-esque dudes able to keep such consistency in their picking while still holding the guitar in the filthy casual position? that must play havoc on his fucking left wrist jesus

holy shit it's an actual metal baby

play raining blood for us dude

They heard a song like "played guitar til mah fingers bled" and figured it applied to giving yourself carpal tunnel.

fagget
vocaroo.com/i/s0vfzFcTQBjJ

really scooped my mids

Based, the middle pickup is the only good strat position

do all of you really like gibsons or do you just want a les paul because of anime? that being said I do like sgs and explorers

>sunburst
>no hardtail
>one volume, two tones
>aesthetic
An interesting thought

go ahead, post your chibson faggot

i want a les paul because of les paul, slash, gary moore, buckethead, and peter green. it's just that instead of buying one on ebay like a sucker i'm holding out for a good one.

but i want an ESP snapper because of anime, specifically this cutie

Attached: DD8ZtdIUIAAW80_.jpg (1200x901, 239K)

for me it's the Gretsch Bass

Attached: gretsch-g5440lsb-electromaticr-hollow-body-long-scale-bass-2518000512-item-type-4-string-basses-manu (1024x1024, 50K)

Gibson is even worse dinosaur trash and the les paul shape accompanied by its burst finish rank among the ugliest guitar designs. The strat shape is the logical guitar endgame in terms of aesthetics, it's just that boomer finishes like sunburst and weird design decisions like one volume, two tones and putting a five way switch in a guitar that's only good for the middle pickup were a bit weird. But that's okay. The electric solidbody was rather new and lightning doesn't often strike twice, not even for leo fender.

*doesn't care*
*plays better than you*

nothin personnel

Attached: GettyImages-72291000-920x584.jpg (920x584, 103K)

the prob with your logic is hardtails are maximum boomer

if you got a strat and you aint floatin you should have never got a strat

Soulless incelcore, the jacob collier of prog

Now say that in English, kid.

the best guitar is a 22 fret strat. just a strat. 9.5 radius. strat body. three pickups. five way switch. master volume, two tones. truss rod in the bottom. But the pickups are vintage-voiced actives, the whammy bar is a floyd rose, and you adjust the tross rod with one of those little wheel thingies.

I feel the same, i'm realizing some people out there feel like this...

>stick to powerchords and basic pentatonics
>will never be able to shred solos
>mfw

Attached: 1561206691693.jpg (640x631, 36K)

are harley benton guitars /gg/ approved?

Imagine wanting a guitar just because of an......oh wait.

>solos in 2019
Be glad you aren't this ass backwards

I don't know man that guitar looks pretty cool

Shut the fuck up Kurt Kobain

just practice arpeggios and scale runs over and over and experiment with different intervals

no but I'm still buying the fuck out of an st-90 anyway

every time i read a review someone mentions having to do fretwork

Beginner here. When picking should I try to maintain rhythm as if I were strumming by purposefully missing beats, or does it not matter? I ask because I usually do alternate picking but when moving down strings in succession it'll be all down strokes because it feels more natural, but I'm breaking the rhythm by doing so, putting a down stroke where an upstroke is expected. Thanks.

Squier CV or Fender Player? I don’t know how to play yet.

that's called economy picking, and it's more efficient than alt picking

I liked it, user. The lyrics need a bit of work though.
If by 'breaking the rythm' literally mean that you're messing up the tempo of the melody; stop doing it. If not then that's fine like said

the one that looks prettier, unless you're a faggot who needs that fender name on the headstock

if you can try them in person, get the one that doesn't have sharp fret ends and smoothest fret tops, with the strings aligned with the pickup poles and that doesn't have a poorly mounted bridge (slightly offset)

oh, and get big/small frets according to your preference

>NYXL
Snake oil: the strings

>>implying they don't reach their resonant frequency faster and vibrate longer
The string vibrates at the frequency of the note you're playing, regardless of thickness. You're retarded.

thanks
can’t decide between these three
I am in love with how they all look
I do want to play some metal so I’m aware that hunbuckers may be helpful but I really want to play these just looking at them

Which would you suggest?

andertons.co.uk/squier-classic-vibe-60s-jazzmaster-laurel-fingerboard-olympic-white

andertons.co.uk/squier-classic-vibe-70s-jaguar-laurel-fingerboard-black

andertons.co.uk/fender-sixty-six-maple-fingerboard-natural-0145022321

Metal and single coils don't mash. What about an HH jaguar, strat or jazzmaster? Plenty of them available

If you can; go to the shop and ask to try them.

I'd go for the 66 out of the ones you linked, but it's the most expensive and basically a strat.

For a total beginner the below is not a terrible idea. It will have no resale value, but at least you'll have everything to start jamming the moment it gets through your door.

andertons.co.uk/cool-stuff/best-for-beginners/best-electric-guitars-for-beginners/eastcoast-gs500-redburst-electric-guitar-bundle-w-amp-accessories

Pro-tip, rocksmith on a PC is much cheaper than buying an Amp and lets you try out a few so you can learn what gain/reverb/delay is.

I'd say lessons should be your main expense in year 1 of learning guitar unless you're a savant when it comes to self teaching.

Apparently I shouldn’t have a jag because the scale length anyway and I’m looking to play more indie/surf but would like the option to play metal should I ever want to.

Cant go to the shop and I’ll be using online resource unfortunately and maybe that sixty six is too much for a beginner. I just love how offsets look and the specs seem close to player and is also the most versatile for me probably apart from two tele coils, it’s a shame the neck isn’t a strat coil. I always read about issues with squier bridges etc but maybe I’ll get that just because it’s cheap (to me).

Alternatively I get a player but I don’t want to play them when I look at them.

What about the player Jaguar as HS? It's got a single jaguar in the neck and a humbucker with coilsplit in the bridge to serve both metal and single coil tones

I’m fortunate enough to live near Andertons and still in my 1st year of learning . Every week I fall in love with the look of a different guitar then I go to the shop and look/feel one in person sometimes the stuff that looks good in pictures doesn’t look so good in person or feels horrible for one reason or another.

In the meantime I’m learning on an old Yammy I was given then I spend £40-50 getting it professionally set up. Saving up for my 1 year learning anniversary I will buy a guitar then but I’ve changed my mind every week on what I want. Don’t spend over 200 quid on a guitar you’ve not even held.

A note is a frequency, retard, he's talking about tension. If you install an A string and try to tune it to D, it will take less windings to reach that note

I know it’s stupid but honestly it’s just the look and the circuit missing.
I’m still considering the sixty six.

As far as high end squier vs lowest fender I have no idea. The squier is definitely more visually attractive and cheaper (I probably wouldn’t even be able to tell a difference between that or a more expensive guitar in the first year or two anyway?)

Yeah that’s why idk really but then I may never get something more expensive with that mindset.

Why do you want the 66, it sounds like shit
Just get a tele or a 3pup tele

Some say thicker strings sustain less because of the increased tension

>Boomer finish like sunburst
You mean the best finish?

Anyone else get the itch to scratch up or make your guitar unique to you?

Thank you. I had no idea it was called economy picking, I guess I'll keep doing it.

What's with all the faggotry that's consumed this thread? Why you discuss so much the looks of the Finnish?

>Soulless incelcore, the jacob collier of prog
Sorry he's not playing a 4 chord song with lyrics about break ups and exes

Offsets and natural finish are my favourite things visually on a guitar.
Jazz bass shape is nice and feels nice when I’ve held one before.

Yeah I would really like a strat neck and tele mid pup.

I did it once and I regret it, that's gay and retarded.
I did sand my Les Paul's neck joint tho for playability reasons and I don't regret it

I really wish Samuel wouldn't be full of AIDS and on the way to see his dad :(

I don't have aids.

That's exactly what Sam would say if he didn't have aids.
God I wish that were true

>G string on the 15th fret doesn't ring at all unless I raise the bridge to retarded height (mustang bridge)
>rest of the neck is fine, no issues with any other notes anywhere
>not a single guitar tech in the entire city
what do?

We know you barebacked a Tranny and got rekt.

you have a pacifica? they're great guitars, don't see why you would trade one for a squier or low end fender

Gibsonchad reporting in.

Attached: MuhGibson.png (1508x1368, 3.86M)

>a 4 chord song with lyrics about break ups and exes
That's soulless NPCcore

Best finish.

Nice chibson, Sam

What did you do to sand it and why? I'm curious

Naturally worn down guitars through ages are unique and tell a story about the player.
Purposefully scratched out "aesthetics" only tell that the user is a fucking drooling cretin, and those are definitely not unique. The world is full of them. You're even more of a dumb fuck than the dumbasses that buy prefaded and pre-torn jeans.

Lmfao you dont regret that warped neck?
Post a pic of the neck again so we can all laugh at your dumbass.

Bring it to a tech in a near city to get a fret job done
Or risk trying to do it yourself from YouTube tutorials

I barebacked a tranny and took one month of PEP and took a test 3 months later and was clean.

Just sandpaper
To improve the access to the upper frets since I have small hands. After sanding it's super easy to play there

None of my guitars have a warped neck. The p bass I bought lately had a warped neck (i bought it from a nigger whose roof fell on the day he shipped the guitar) but my luthier fixed it

Solid.

Shredders practice that shit for untold hours and know enough music theory to actually write those solos.

How´s pops ?

>Bring it to a tech in a near city to get a fret job done
I'm shit out of luck because I won't be getting my driver's license back for probably another month and the nearest somewhat civilised place in my country is a 3 and a half hour bus ride at like 18 bucks one way. I would have hoped it's something I could adjust without doing anything irreversable like a saddle adjustment or some shit but it does look like an issue with one of the frets and I'm going to have to put up with my squier for now.

Great

I mean why did it benefit playability.

Yeah from what you said it's a fret problem
Buy some tools on the internet and do it yourself

>My P-bass, which isn't made by fender
>Calling anyone a nigger while being brazilian
>My luthier
Kek, I'm glad your dad is on his merry way out, I wouldn't be able to stand having such a faggot of a son

Nope I have a RGX121z a friend gave me.
It’s the other guy looking to buy a fender, I’m the one who’ll told him to buy a budget starter pack and spend his remaining money on lessons.

I also mentioned I’ve fallen in love with a lot of pictures of guitars then don’t like the look or feel when I actually pick one up in person.

How do you think making fake scars on a guitar may improve playability?

stop posting that chibson we already know they are made of pellet plancs.

Attached: pellet wood chibson..jpg (800x532, 68K)

Thanks mister Frodo.

Sammy BTFO'd by dubs of truth

Lmfao why do you lie? Is your life so worthless that you need to lie online to give it some semblance of value?

Checked dubs reaffirm the truth

>you can only call a P-type bass P if it has Fender® trademark
Yeah I'm also glad your dad abandoned you at age 3, he wouldn't be able to stand having such a faggot of a son

I might be down with trying to do something like that on my cheapass squier for practice, but there's no way I'm going to ruin an expensive instrument just to mess around and pretend like I know what I'm doing. Waiting's my only choice I guess.

What happens if you break a glued in neck or break its truss rod? Can it be replaced or repaired?

Sorry new here - chibson is what, Chinesium Epiphones? Do I have to post the headstock so you know it's a genuine MIA Gibsons guitars and not dildos?

I don't enjoy lying. We know you do tho, Jcum. Learned to use your interface yet?

Lmfao why are you poor? So now you have a stratocaster a telecaster a les paul and a p bass but all made by off brand chinese companies at best. Lol i would be so embarrassed to call myself a musician with such disrespectful wannabe instruments.

Worst case you get new and better frets installed

Yes usually

Yea my recordings make you butthurt. You already heard them. Figure oit how to make more money yet? Dad dead yet?

Then tell me, why doesn't your shitplank bass say P-bass on the headstock?
That's because you can't, because if they did so and argued your logic, they would get buttfucked by Fender and die faster than your dad is dying

Lol I would be ashamed to call myself a musician if I was such a faggot that can't even play a C shape chord

So would i. Who ever that guy is should keep practicing.
>imagine everything you own is a cheap fake of something used by westerners.
Hows your sm57 lmfao

>this kills the favela freak

Attached: 20190501_075632.jpg (4160x3120, 3.19M)

Yeah I'm so butthurt that you bought a shitty interface and can't do anything with it other than DI recordings into fucking vocaroo. How can I ever recover?

Because it's not a trademark fender product? You sound like you never hung you with other musicians in your life. Anyone would call it a luthier P bass.

This is actually sad, I pity you

Lmfao keep doubling down retard.
>imagine onky knowing how to play pentatonics and blues scales.
Youre not a musician sam. Youre just a jester

H O W S P O P S
O
W
S
P
O
P
S

>i pity you
Should have passed up the american pro and got a condor s guitar for 1400 cheaper amirite?

I might also sand the neck down since I always mute the high e with my hands when I play open As etc. Is there any tutorials on doing so? I'm interested to do it

Hey Sam, how to kaka on dad's grave?

PRESS K TO SHAT A BIG STEAMY KAKA ON SENOR KAKO MOUTH

I hope this is bait and youre not following the retards advice.

No just sand it but make sure it's not a retarded decision

Have you considered learning to play it or do you just sit looking at it on the wall while drinking beers after a tiring day on the factory?

Lol nice projection, ran out of insults?

Press K.

K

Got a better insight do you lad?

I play better than you sam. Heres something unplugged on my squier.

Git gud. Or different shaped guitar. Also experiment with shifting wrist angles.

Sanding because you can't finger a chord cleanly is probably a retarded move tho. Spend more months playing and see if you really need to sand it

Leave Sammy alone

Fuck off favela freak.

ALSO r8 my multiple string bends and gib advice and techniques for country pickin'

Nice try Sammy.
Why don't you go cook some Brazilian kaka stew for daddy?

Fuck off favela freak

ALSO R8 my multiple string bends and gib advice pointers and techniques for country pickin
vocaroo.com/i/s08DtznKJ9YO

>you can only play pentatonics, I play better than you
>posts retarded strumming
>fucks up the link fucks up again quoting properly
Lmao that spaghetti mess' gonna be a pain to clean

>vocaroo.com/i/s08DtznKJ9YO
>it's actually jcum
Man this is really frustrating I'm leaving

Yeah, you have to make that kaka stew

Whats with the ghost reply. Im asking for advice on how to improve my technique

Also

K A K A
A
K
A

youtube.com/watch?v=FgQ57Gv7W7k

I think the monkey rage quit.

Attached: G6199B_xl.jpg (765x1530, 92K)

Holy fuck that sucked.
youtu.be/x3zJOcI3LzY

I saw a dean mach 5 on craiglist for 200 bucks i dont need it but i want it.

Yep, that's the point

The older angled version, or the newer rounded off version?

Attached: 15626004029781125945502.jpg (640x480, 80K)

>The newer, rounder version
That reminds of your mother

You called my mom newer. She'll appreciate that.

I learned more in this video than 2 years in /gg/
Good vid for neo soul too i guess.
youtu.be/TZvS3Mtc9Hk

Newer means older and rounder means fat

Im not sure. But it was korean made.

>Newer means older
Is the sky blue in your world?

Is your mother Benjamina Burton?

It's brown and the clouds are kakas in many shapes

This?

Attached: __kgrhqj__iqe2lh_eufsbnq2uhfvp____3.jpg (800x332, 25K)

No

Why do we use the round side of finger picks? i thought they worked like fake fingernails this feels so weird

>still a fucking loser
Unlike you. You've made it, wasting your days away shitposting on a taiwanese sock puppet forum. Losers like Kirk can only envy such greatness.

This?

Attached: Dean Mach7.jpg (1024x380, 69K)

Nope

>aligns his saddles in a straight line just for photo

faggot, lets hear you play

This?

Attached: 3909e9a3361a00b831b514816efd781a.jpg (191x387, 17K)

Not at all, friendo

Then you didn't see a Mach 5

It was a Mach 5 but it had an Ibanez headstock and looked a bit more like an RG

Was it, maybe, an Ibanez RG?

Nope, it was a dean Mach 5

Attached: skeptical.jpg (298x273, 9K)

This is just as shit, honestly.
>here's some shitty random licks thrown together with no clear idea of what I want to do
>0:48
>"oh shit, my shitty ass phrase is a fucking mess and going nowhere, better cut abruptly during the middle of it and just do fucking triplets really fast. This is shred, right? The guitar kiddies will love it"
What a fucking wanker. At least the Rob & Kirk noodle is entertaining in a sad way. This is just aimless, boring shit.

You can keep sending me mach 5 models tho, until we identify the one I'm looking at

I posted the only versions. That's it.

There's gotta be another one with a Floyd

>this is what people that play pointy guitars and Deans look like
instagram.com/p/BznYU5NlC0-/

Is this cherry sunburst? I'm getting confused

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1600, 1.43M)

Well, I'm sure there are. I was talking about the body shape, not the appointments. I'm not looking for the exact one you saw.

The one I saw is quite pointy in the body department

I don't like 'quack' either: series sounds are much better.

Crunch is just medium overdrive, though: if you don't like it, you're saying you only like sparkly cleans or full-on gain.

"Brown" is a term that a lot of people seem to use differently, the only thing really in common with the various definitions being lots of gain.

Like one of the 3 I posted?

Yeah, but more like No 4

About to start taking guitar lessons what's the best way to get the most out of them?

Will adding a middle pickup to my Telecaster get me a tone good enough to play Yellow Ledbetter?

Fuck off Sam

Attached: 1424637992863.gif (390x259, 982K)

don't Teles have a good enough tone already?

cop and change the plate or no?

Attached: 13F009AC-5540-4538-9E37-FC4C67B4B870.jpg (750x732, 461K)

I think it's beautiful as is :)

That faggot replying wasnt me. It was a black hardtail one.

They don't have that quack characteristic of the in-between positions

This but unironically. Should be a perfect gift for your daughter.

He is the daughter (male)

yes
no

musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/egnater-tweaker-112-15w-1x12-tube-guitar-combo-amp/423554000283000

or

I wasn't being ironic RUDEMAN

Attached: stratfu2.jpg (790x1207, 172K)

Who is this guitar playing mommy gf

Samantha Fish

She looks so beautiful there, I would love to make love to Samantha Fish. I would love to make love to any woman really. I need love. I want to feel the warm loving embrace of a woman. I want sex. I need sex. Someone please give me sex.

Attached: Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly19.jpg (624x317, 60K)

>angry Finn arrives

Attached: ae983dd69a1157ab7f7342a6037b38f10d652402_full.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>literal perfection in bass world
>best pickup setup imaginable

Attached: 20190708_131849.jpg (1685x3697, 3.01M)

>P+J
>best pickup combo

Attached: ln703km.jpg (384x384, 13K)

Kirk definitely envies the feeling I'd get from hitting it big. It is a mere memory for him.

The Jpup isn't necessary

Fuck this is cringey

She's fucking weird-looking, my man. But then I guess you're not fussy at this point.

>Kurt Cobain in 2019

You sir are right. I love my pj bass

The black one

>not believing a pj setup gives you the best tonal variety over a single p pickup or double j

>he doesnt know wires suck tone

If I wanted the J sound, I'd get a J.
Why would you destroy the best, most ubiquitous, most classic sounding single P-bass pickup with a J bass pickup? It makes it sound thinny as fuck.
Tonal variety is fucking overrated when your bass sounds like ass.

>Imagine believing that bass tone matters

Cool. Good price

It might give you tonal variety, but that variety is not needed. P pickup is superior.

Did "switch" and "separate volume knobs" technology have not come to your shithole countryside yet?

I just dont know what i would do with it tho

>he asks in hilariously broken English

The p pickup in that bass has a lot of bark to it. So if you mildly blend in the j pickup it helps mellow it out. Gives a alternative option to just rolling the tone knob down.

>OK guys when I press this switch and turn up this volume knob my Precision pick-up can now sound like total shit with added magnetic piss on top.
God bless the 1st world.

Excuse me, English is my third language.
Meanwhile I can sound the P pickup alone on my PJ bass if I want to

Play it

Oh no, so much magnetic pull from a single coil alnico pickup on these .35 strings of yours!! It's gonna destroy your sensible tone!

Post ytw this is what /gg/ looks like

Attached: 1562606179402.jpg (400x400, 33K)

how many years do I have to play before I can git gud at math rock

Attached: FHdAUsfJ.jpg (532x532, 47K)

Crazyaga.

Attached: 406262_299668513409152_437366291_n.jpg (160x160, 5K)

nop that´s clownburst.

Somehow carrot top got uglier

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07-11-29-21(1).png (1080x1546, 778K)

What do you think of that pic

Quintessential favela freak

That's offensive. I won't give you any more fun face pics.

He looks like some kind of greasy rat-monkey cross, but with a huge forehead.

Attached: Imperial_Flame_Maple_Full-161220-585997c3f0aef-1381x921.jpg (1381x921, 99K)

ewww

With nigger lips

>have passive pickups
>volume knob, a million miles away from the strings, is barely usable for the only thing it's good for - volume swells

>get actives
>volume knob is now a secondary gain control
>It's still a million fucking miles away from the bridge though

Why does everyone but fender do this

And why does fender even do it on some of their humbucker equipped strats

I LIKE the volume knob there, I just don't like strats.

Agreed.

Burger time boiz

Attached: 15626107480235682698274746909881.jpg (4160x3120, 3.58M)

user use iceberg lettuce instead, shredded, it's easier to clean and handle, and doesn't change the flavor as much as romaine
cut your onions thinner and put them on the pan for a bit too

Attached: Custom-Shop-Musicman-electric-guitar-crazy-cloud-maple-veneer-high-quality-6-strings-guitar-real-gui (640x427, 148K)

you seem content did you shat a steamy kaka on dads face ?

No.
Lmfao

That was an accident lol.
instaud.io/3TMn

smash your burgers as well you fuck

Still too far away. I do this thing where I pick and do a volume swell with my pinky in one motion and it sounds like a violin, but I can only do it on a strat.

>girl guitarist
>telecaster or les paul

every fucking time

Attached: 2fa3b26d16693ed2bd43add2e9c498da.jpg (450x604, 39K)

Then youre a handlet and too poor for a custom guitar
No thanks i hand shape them with love. And i also like them juicy. Not flat and dry

Except st vincent and orianthi

Problem?

Attached: 2016WOLFALICE_JF_2998250616-1-920x610.jpg (920x610, 66K)

just make a ball of ground meat, then put it on the pan and smash and drag it, it's not gonna come out perfectly round but that's how they do it at most fast food places, since the meat is still fresh it won't lose any juice
then you flip it and put the cheese on top

Who is that guy?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Oh7Mcou2bO

Attached: 1550545307661.jpg (730x960, 153K)

Holy fuck do you actually eat that shit
Fuckin disgusting

>Handlet
Just the pinkies. I've been told I have small pinkies. Like, I can fret with my thumb but the pinky, unlike the other fingers, is so disproportionately short that it's the only one that can't arch over the strings

>Custom guitar
>Too poor for
Ultimately it's cheaper than getting the same quality out of a ready made guitar. Just takes a lot more effort.

Can you fuck off mcdonalds employee of the year? I know what the fuck i like.

thats jcum

Mind boggling for a peasant like you huh? That must look like 3 weeks worth of food for you poor thing

Better than Brazilian street food cooked in gutter oil.

you probably don't even do your own spread you fucking pleb lmao

Brazilian street food is among the finest delicacies
youtu.be/vtxtn5G9fc8

Attached: 42e.jpg (600x842, 93K)

Wrong

actually hes right its me, not sure how he got it tho

My non smashed burger provides all the juices i need. Bitch made nigger.

Stop samefagging

yeah because garnishing and seasoning your buns is for idiots am i right user

You dont see my whole seed mustard fucking retard? Youre obviously reyarded dont reply to me anymore.

>mustard
>not making your own flavorful spread
0/10 user enjoy your shitger

the F chord is easier if you have a fender-radius fretboard. 7.25 is the absolute easiest F you'll ever play.

due to the usefulness of that chord shape in folk and country i believe the fucking F chord is why fender guitars were made that way. leo fender sought input from random mediocre guitarists, and they said
>the F chord is too damn hard man, it's hard to make my finger that straight! the fretboard just doesn't fit it!

>dont reply to me anymore.
I'm sorry, but when you say this you're essentially admitting you've lost and are asking him for mercy.

/gg/ ep 690: Samuel makes kakaburgers.
His dad chews the juicy kaka with his mouth wide open.
Why, would he do this?? Is his mental state deteriorating, was he raised an ignorant? Is he just a cretin? Find out next episode

he has no friends or companions in real life so he's resorted to attempting to relate to a thread on Yea Forums that hates him because it's the only attention he gets

>the mega was last updated over a year ago

Attached: 1562344467920.jpg (200x216, 13K)

Learning CAGED after having put it off for longer than I'd like to admit. Why are the G and D barre shapes so difficult?

It's 900fag who's making burgers. Sammy's actually look even worse.

New thread:

I was talking about his dad and his chewing kaka with mouth wide open.
Pretty spot-on analysis of Sammy tho

I like "quack" and "brown," but not too fond of "crunch." Sounds too dry and brittle. I like distortion to be thick, moist, and seething.

more like GAYGED

What with all the broad sweeping revisions to music theory in the last year, we got a lot of editing to do.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Oh7Mcou2bO

I see what you were going for I think.

Always double check your tuning and use a metronome when you record - your timing is off in several areas and you sound out of tune on the G and/or B string. Vary how hard you pick the string in areas to add some dynamics - there were areas that could have used a softer touch to drive the feeling you were going for home a bit better.

Thanks for sharing.

if you listened to the recording, i played an F chord, an Fm7 actually

Because fuck you, that's why. Do your one-minute changes for a few weeks and you'll be fine.

I "maintain" it. Link what you want uploading and I'll do it when I'm done with working nights.

That's it, Fender is for the mediocre.

do you mean out of tune on the acoustic or electric
my acoustic was found in a dumpster and as for the electric i probably just hit a few wrong notes cause it was all made up on the spot n shiet
blues and jazz improv n sheit mane
but yeah, my timing tends to be a little off on my lead guitar work, i try to work on it but for now it's just a "creative choice" to play a little out of the rhythm until i get good

You can shred with just pentatonics.

I don't make burgers retard, I buy them made. It's so much better and they don't look like the aberration above

prs is great position for swells

It's not just music theory. It's guitar-centric material and tab books and shit like that, you dumb faggot.

>I buy them made
Made with gutter oil.

How can I fix a cracked finish easily at home? (It doesn't look so bad but feels like shit)

Attached: shieeeeet.jpg (490x368, 27K)

You could start by posting in a live thread:

Depends. In the custom shop they have cherry sunburst, washed cherry, and other shit. Different grades of paint and different ways its applied.

lmao thanks

Attached: 52432238_2376319709079838_2958391276124241920_n.jpg (500x499, 34K)