bbwav.bandcamp.com/releases
mothershiploudspeakerz.bandcamp.com/album/wirehead
billydotcom.bandcamp.com/track/floral-arrangement
deniskaldesnoen.bandcamp.com/track/lost-in-fog
lilrotteneggs.bandcamp.com/
goobystuff.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

motorist.bandcamp.com/album/motorists
some friends and I recorded this, its by far the best thing I've ever made.
>improvisational folk
>americana
>alt- country
>ramshackle quartet music

its 4 people having fun and making up music

FFO: The Basement Tapes, The Band, Bob Dylan, early Wilco

Attached: motorists.jpg (3024x3024, 463K)

Aloyscrimshaw.bandcamp.com

>Darkness
>Vaportrap
>Post-Experimental

youtu.be/iZ65Bqz4MUM

Attached: 98BA4191-7C28-4CF6-9EB8-D107F395F678.jpg (640x640, 133K)

galantron.bandcamp.com/album/rise-of-the-broken-robots

>Electronic
>Synthwave
>Retrowave
>Cyberpunk
>Outrun

feedback

You look like the people in SHAYE SAINT JOHN video, or the robot that goes I FEEL FANTASTIC. Still, I really enjoyed your track, super eerie, but has a really good pacing. The instrumental is done quite well, the synth choices were great, the mixing and master are good too. And the vocals are mixed quite well, which I appreciate, sometimes here in mu I come across some stuff were the vocals are too loud or the master is not very good. Really liked the track user.

Attached: Galantron.jpg (736x736, 152K)

christianlovers.bandcamp.com/album/gorgonized-dorks-christian-lovers-split
>Noise, Grindcore, Improvisation, Electronic, Noisecore

cool stuff. I like the organ sounds. I wish the overdrive on the voice was turned down slightly and the bass a little more distorted.

Attached: a2943487062_16.jpg (700x700, 159K)

franklan.bandcamp.com/track/little-moons

Not the kind of think I usually listen to, but it seems like it'd be really cathartic to make. I love how, in "To hell with your courts, I know what justice is", around 43 seconds in, a melodic fragment pops up. It might be cool if you had a song that was super noisy and grind-y, and then just burst into beautiful and clean melodies before going back to screaming and stuff

Attached: Little Moons.jpg (3120x3640, 1.21M)

poppurlieu.bandcamp.com/album/every-day-is-another-step-around-the-fire

By FAR my best work yet. Each track is done in a different style, and they all flow right into each other. Pick whatever sounds most appealing, or listen to the whole thing:

>first is just an suspenseful intro
>second is a multiphased hybrid of everything from noise, to neo-classical, to something resembling metal. Harsh in first half, melodic in second.
>third is a mix of avant-pop and footwork, and 90% of it is covered by my best vocal performance to date
>fourth is basically me singing about climate change with choir-like harmonies over some pretty sound collage lol
>fifth is basically a symphony, but with noisy synth layers and middle eastern instrument samples, features probably my second best vocal performance
>sixth is a hyper-percussive, texture-focused end of the world party
>seventh is (for the most part) a blend of very subtle ambient, noise, field-recordings, and my voice

Purchase and get two bonus tracks, the first of which forecasts a new direction, as I will no longer be making music in these styles

normally I'm not really into this kinda stuff, and one of my biggest musical pet peeves is music that lyrically references music/the process of making music, but this is fairly interesting, the instrumental reminds me of some Dominick Fernow side projects, so that part at least was instantly satisfying. Your delivery can get aggravating at points, tho I really appreciate your rhyme schemes, especially in the opening verse

tend to avoid stuff like this, but this is pretty satisfying, you guys seem to have done a pretty great job of using what you have (a similar sentiment I would echo for the cover art/possible inspiration for the band name), a lot of these compositions are low-key ambitious, and the lyrics are more mature and poetic than I anticipated

Attached: 1546554272242.jpg (3000x3000, 2.28M)

wagemage.bandcamp.com/track/millennial-cope-song

>rock
Really nice stuff, hope you're on spotify cause I need to add you to my synthwave/vaporwave list.
Wild and ethereal yet dirty. There is a lot of this kind of thing floating around on soundcloud too. I wish your vox were more clear. The effects get old, but thats my boomer showing.

Sounds sloppy in a good way. Wish you had better mics/gear but I'm a snob

Attached: mio11.gif (540x303, 2.92M)

here

I remember buying one of your releases probably about a year ago, and y'all have definitely evolved a little since then, this new release is RIDICULOUS

wish we had better gear too, the people all live in different states and just happened to have a day where we could all get together so we recorded on what we had

>recording that all in one day

that is impressive dude... takes me a week to record/produce a single track if I'm lucky and thats just me alone. if you guys can lay down tracks that smoothly then you have good group

thanks, man. it was all recorded at once, in about a 6 hour session. besides a couple songs, most of it was written on the spot too since its pretty hard to properly write songs to play over the internet

bump

donamann.bandcamp.com'

>folk
>lo-fi
>ambient

Heard this in the other thread, really enjoying it
love your stuff, some of the best music i've heard on here

Attached: an audience.jpg (1425x1425, 1.33M)

again is dope, i could sample it and make a fire ass trap beat if you're cool wit it

---

m25music.bandcamp.com/album/rush-hour

NEW ALBUM

>Classic Hip Hop you been fiending for
>Wu Tang x Nas type shit
>On limited edition cassette only 8 left

Attached: ralph-lauren-purple-slim-fit-polo-t-shirt-chalet-product-1-16330691-2-905355914-normal.jpg (900x900, 834K)

yeah man, go for it

bbwav.bandcamp.com/releases

>hip hop
>alternative
>experimental

Verdant Aversive is fantastic. Love the percussion and vocals throughout. The pulsating drone in the background works incredibly well. Persist Cavalier is gorgeous

Holy shit, this is insane

Attached: cover.jpg (700x700, 45K)

interesting, i'm not into hip-hop that much so I can't really give a feedback about flow and stuff. the concept of "dungeon rap" could be worth developing tho

===

mothershiploudspeakerz.bandcamp.com/album/wirehead

>psx/sega soundscapes
>90s inspired electronica
>cyberpunk

Attached: a0350155802_16.jpg (700x700, 83K)

billydotcom.bandcamp.com/track/floral-arrangement

im saving money to buy a new laptop and audacity so i can drop some fire shit

haha i have never used this website before in my life. i dig the tracks above my post, makes me want to get fucked up

deniskaldesnoen.bandcamp.com/track/lost-in-fog

>dark ambient

Attached: d.jpg (1024x683, 190K)

lilrotteneggs.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental
>Rap
>bladee inspired

Don't listen to 618 it"s shit and I had no part in making it

Attached: Legobrick.png (280x190, 43K)

Completely honest, I didn’t really like this track you posted. I think I was just expecting something much different when you said dark ambient. Those drums halfway through don’t really fit that vibe and they sound very programmed, very MIDIkit

Here is my stuff:
goobystuff.bandcamp.com/releases

Will someone help me with genre-ing this? All I have is

>indie electronic rock

really digging this