Listens to rock music released in the past 10 years

>listens to rock music released in the past 10 years

this shit is literally sad unless you're getting pussy from it.

you can listen to rock all you want, but new releases are meaningless. Its become so derivative and post-post-post-post-ironic that it's meaningless music.

Attached: theshiut.gif (500x281, 429K)

Don't care, you're irrelivant you faceless nobody fag.

>not liking Imagine Dragons
soivirgin incel detected

umm... user...Ricky Gervais has some problematic opinions. you probably should use reation pics of him in 2019

Yeah king gizzard is fucking shit you’re right man

Nothing is more soiboi or blatantly faggoty than Gervais, so opinion disregarded. Modern rap and pop sucks and no grown man would willingly listen to it by the way so you're in the same boat.

Attached: bfwk2fu4hwyx.jpg (599x605, 37K)

this but unironically

bump.
theyre pretty cringetier time signature rock. all their fans act like faggots and they have no business writing music. Theyre as original as greta van fleet but no one bothers exploring music.

>attacking pic related
aight man

Attached: fa61813e428287cdbee62718ad430b0c.jpg (403x438, 22K)

This is literally one of the greatest albums of all time and it was released three years ago

Attached: R-6444735-1419372559-9713.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 12K)

based CQ

based

Have we come full-circle as a board? now we're back to being in le wrong generation B)

>i didn’t bother searching for contemporary rock music so everything is trash

Attached: E4A84946-F4C8-47E4-8F45-24E9E24C3B6F.jpg (466x466, 29K)

Good albums

and yes ik there's no 666 came out in 06' idc

Attached: theres no.jpg (700x700, 59K)

this is maybe a bit too much but i do agree that the way of innovation and keeping rock alive isn't trough gimmicks but catchy riffs and an overall hard rockin attitude. but there are popular (even more popular than king gizzard) bands that have achieved capturing the essence of rock and progressing further with it like most dave grohl and josh homme related stuff. examples would be:

>reel to reel sound city
>them crooked vultures
>evil has landed and head like a haunted hause from villians
>like clockwork
>most of wasting light

you're right OP, we have run out of good ideas for rock music, it is a spent force collectively
thank goodness we have you to shine the light on us fucking retard imbeciles

I literally never saw an album labeled as anything closely related to "rock" that was released in this decade.

>he posts ricky gervais
is my rock music offending you, yeah?

When will you motherfuckers learn to value music based on the actual pleasure you derive from it rather than the shitty personality it helps you build for yourself?

but it's good music you loser

why would I not listen to good music that I enjoy

what a faggot. you definitely aren't getting any pussy.

There have actually been a ton of great rock albums this decade but it's true that almost none of them sound original