It’s the 5th of Tammuz

Meaning it’s the anniversary of Jah’s death according to the Jewish calendar.

I miss this lil g like you wouldn’t believe. Murdered at the peak of his career. And for what? CLOUT. Jah saved so many lives with his music. He was truly a martyr.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Attached: D2F14711-68A9-40CC-82B0-85CCF2ACDCE5.jpg (828x824, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiinVuzh4DA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She wrote this beautiful song for him.
youtube.com/watch?v=WiinVuzh4DA

NOT

>that image
Holy autism.

I’m always impressed with the amount fans and his following. Didn’t expect it when i first heard his stuff. Interesting case study in general.
rip.

not a big loss for music

>Jew
>X fan

miss this lil nigga more and more each day

No evidence this song is about XXXabuser but okay.

Read the lyrics. It’s about her not being able to accept Jah’s death.

ITS TIME!

Attached: xpunchloop.webm (608x1080, 326K)

Attached: 1560853883259.jpg (612x596, 160K)

Geneva admitted to lying.

Attached: meirl.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

classic

Because she wanted more money she was willing to say anything. But I don't give a fuck about her or your dead zoomer idol. I don't miss that lil nigga at all.

Attached: D9VCkCVXYAIODdo.jpg large.jpg (1807x1242, 168K)

Wack ass music and a piece of shit personality. Glad he's dead.

Attached: D9X-J3pX4AA7BWg.jpg orig.jpg (750x530, 47K)

>Never heard a musicians music
>Wonder's why no one respects his opinion about the musician

>live in Israel
>have no idea what jewish date is it

That guy is a pussy

lmao he was standing in the worst possible foot position for that situation. nd wtf you can see his head wiggle like jello. jah an ayy?

>Wonder's
bruh

>Wack ass music and a piece of shit personality >Glad he's dead

lol

Unfortunately I have heard his little sing song zoomer emo faggot raps. Whoever decided rap songs need to have melodies and rappers need to sing inept little whiny shit instead of spit bars needs to die like this little faggot did. Fuck him and the drug addict that birthed your dumb crack babby ass.

Attached: 1560909784005.png (411x363, 165K)

Go join your idol you depressed whiny beta males. If you're so sad end it.

Attached: 1560911496901.jpg (662x509, 96K)

this is why i stay on /int/. people dont talk shit about grammar and punctuation there. they let that shit slide and only focus on the heart of the matters

/int/ is seriously the worst board on this whole site. That's really hard to accomplish when you share a site with /pol/

isn't /int/ mostly shitposting

Attached: 1560914760742.png (510x588, 152K)

Attached: D9ZFCU8XUAAOfNM.jpg (1125x1116, 148K)

shut up

Attached: 1560909667824.png (472x460, 298K)

Attached: 1560926709106.jpg (567x514, 132K)

Attached: 1560932318087.jpg (1177x662, 74K)

Anyone want to post the “clout martyr” pasta in the comments section?

Attached: D-GLtHSXsAMpyw9.jpg (714x675, 63K)

to the uninitiated it seems that way. what ive noticed on /int/, is people like eachother lot, they go our of their way to give yous and share experiences. lots of regulars. me and my bros from around the world have grown up with each other and appreciate each other. even through all the shitposting, we'd ride together

Attached: h00015EF3.png (734x463, 109K)

Hilarious because Gekyume isn’t even his.

It has the most shitty frogposts and feelposts out of every board on this whole site. It used to be good in like 2012 or 2013 when it was mostly on topic. But the kinds of banter posts that we did back then are now /int/ "memes" and the same exact shit is posted over and over again every day. So it's the same 10 shitty memes filling up half the page, off topic frog and wojack garbage whining about having a small dick or nobody wanting to fuck them, and other worthless garbage. I have to filter the fuck out of that board to find even a few posts worth reading. What the mods have allowed that board to become is fucking pitiful.

Attached: 1561402695999.png (1500x1500, 262K)

>memorializing a dead psychotic hoodrat
>ever

Attached: 666CA5DF-A992-40A2-8E41-85554AC0A656.png (1800x1600, 1.85M)

Why disrespect a dead man?

not like it'll upset him

To make my point clearer here is a sampling of what your average /int/ threads look like today. These ones made it past the extensive filters I have put in place just for that horrible fucking board.

It’s called being a decent person. The dead deserve respect.

Nice quads. In my culture we consider taking a dump on your gravesite the ultimate sign of respect.

Waste of quads.

And which culture would that be?

Based and redpilled get

RIP jah you were too pure for this world

>too pure for this world
he was a fucking edgelord manlet who turned around and put on a woke positive act once he got famous

I swear to god this thread is just the same 3 people baiting the same 3 people into falling for weak ass bait

I'm not even making much of an effort anymore. I just post the same images every time I see one of these threads.

Attached: wormfood.jpg (751x771, 113K)

So she’s a confirmed coal burner?

because he was a fucking clown

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Attached: 1557468991007.jpg (828x1472, 296K)

/int/ is kind of like Yea Forums from 2008. minus the cp and people willing to do anything you tell them to do, and with flags. godammit, comparing it to old Yea Forums isnt right actually. but you know what i mean. between the generals and repetitive memes, there is gold though

The opposite. Jah exposed clowns and only clowns hate Jah.

Attached: 1280199324852.jpg (544x603, 57K)

You dropped your clown license.

I’m all for mocking this piece of shit but defacing art with /pol/-tier lexicon is kind of cruel.

Okay.

Jah was changing.

It's so much more negative than old Yea Forums was though. We all stuck together back then. People on /int/ talk shit based on flags and don't bother to pay attention to anyone's ideology or background beyond that. It's very superficial and retarded.

ASMR

Based.

he was a little edge faggot. hardcore emo rapper. that is all

People only wanna judge him based on drama that isn't any of their business(which they don't even know the true details of) but he made some good music. 17 is great and ? has some good songs. His early mixtapes are decent. Definitely leagues above 99% of trap artists and soundcloud rappers in terms of rapping, singing, songwriting, versatility and overall value as an artist.

R.I.P. He had potential and it's always tragic when someone dies so young.

Meaning this is the day he gets out of Gehennom.

Will he go to Heaven or be reincarnated?

hhes a cloud marter

nice quads

No respect for someone that didn't respect other people in his lifetime

he has 2 real songs (2)

depression and obsession, where he's openly abusive and psychotic (the guitar good tho)

and slipknot

probably his only good song is slipknot

>a mural for a piece of shit who impacted literally no one but retards
>oh no, it sure is cruel that people defaced a literal shitpost mural with shitposts
Who the fuck cares?

Attached: 1407806878595.gif (300x300, 1.49M)