You like Pearl Jam right?

You like Pearl Jam right?

Attached: 4E0FC6C7-158C-4E44-9040-618AA077771D.jpg (768x555, 78K)

>god tier
Ten
Vs
>top tier
Vitalogy
Yield
s/t
No Code
>mid tier
Backspacer
Binaural
>poor tier
Riot Act
Lightning Bolt

overall? yes

Eddie Vedder is a wannabe Jim Morrisson.

no

I only like Ten.

no

yes i love their s/t

Why yes, I am a PearlCHAD as I expect you are too, OP? Also I stop identifying as a PearlCHAD after Binaural as that's when they started free falling to shit

Yes. Vitalogy is their most interesting album. I lost interest in them after the self-titled album. I don't know why, since it was a major improvement on Riot Act.

that was fucking hair metal funk metal bullshit. fuck that band fuck green river, mother love bone, that shit was fuckin lame when it came out. none of us liked those bands. those were fuckin funk metal jam bands. anybody who’s trying to tell you that those bands were like you know proto grunge get the fuck out of here. those were fuckin hair metal bands who didn’t have enough money to move to la. they’re fucking like high fiving each other on the cover? like are you kidding me? this was like the ultimate fuckin bro shit stoner fuckin lame ass jam band battle of the bands music smith fuckin stratocaster velvet fucking top hat fuckin scarf wearing paisley bullshit ever. man did i fuckin hate that band. ugh.

Pretty bored with them
Yield was the last record I bought on launch
They have good singles, but in terms of albums, they introduce a lot of filler
With that in mind, the best songs are in Vs., but the best album as a whole is No Code
Ten is cringe, vitalogy is a meme

Is Vitalogy really they're best?

Attached: file.png (658x358, 70K)

No
It's the best artwork and production.

No code>Ten>Vs=Vitalogy>Yeild=Riot Act>the rest

This is objectively correct

Do the Evolution is a great song and a greater music video but the rest of the music I heard from them don't do anything for me.

Attached: do the evolution girl.gif (500x282, 493K)

yes

Not the worst thing to have on in the background while playing with my fairly large uncut penis, but I prefer U2

based

the thing is, he wasn't even wrong, i just think they were some of the best incarnations of that style

>Into the Wild 6/10

opinion discarded

Attached: R-1238524-1264125529.jpeg.jpg (600x593, 57K)

I like pearl jam

I love lightning bolt
Fuck (you)

No, I actually have taste.

Yield>Vs>Ten>Vitalogy>No Code>s/t>the rest

Not a PearlCHAD? No taste

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFF* Ahh yes, a fellow patrician. A delight to make your acquaintance in such an... how shall I put this... unrefined gathering, if you will.

Attached: 8577568.jpg (1300x1114, 116K)

Oh I get it, they both have a baritone voice, so they're like the same or something.
Outstanding commentary only expected on Yea Forums

riot act, binarual and backspacer each have perfect first halves.

>vocalist is a söylent liberal cuck
>chad

Attached: 15189638647226.jpg (720x704, 34K)

>Oh I get it, they both have a baritone voice, so they're like the same or something.
Isn't this exactly why Scott Stapp and Scott Weiland were compared to Vedder?

It was mainly because they would put their tongue to the roof of their mouths when going deeper making a rounder sound in their voice.
Eddie pretty much stopped doing it after the first album, more or less. Scott Stapp built his entire career on it. Morrison never did it, as far as i know.

Awful band.

>pearlcuck