Thoughts on Otoboke Beaver?

Thoughts on Otoboke Beaver?

Attached: Otoboke Beaver panty shot.jpg (1000x667, 131K)

wow, she's really pretty...

I want to do de sex with her

Nice jaw.

what do they sound like? if they are even 1/5 as good as afrirampo ill listen

bump

amazing punk band, but holy shit they need to make a full album of originals. also, new album was raw as fuck but the re-records of the old songs were a bit too clean, ESPECIALLY akihenka, the original version of which might be one of the greatest punk songs of the decade.

>she

Incredibly annoying

when did japs get so niggerly

Fuck you OP, you probably heard about them thanks to memetano, but thank you for posting that pic of Accorinrin, makes me diamonds.

My dude if you listen to the kind of music fantano ends up reviewing you are no better than the people who watch him

fuck you too and you're welcome :)

they have been popular way before fantano, autist. stop projecting.

>he is meme'd enough to think that he isn't allowed to listen to any music memetano reviews
Thankfully, my life isn't dictated what some e-celeb reviews or not, I listen to whatever I want.
Just pointing out how OP probably first heard about Beaver through memetano, like most other people on Yea Forums

nigga WHO tf would know this band without fantano? it's the same shit with haru nemuri

Cool, Takoma Hits is one of my favorite releases this year. melon man exposure probably isn't a good thing for them.

Their sets will be filled with teenage s o i filled white boys, but whatever it's more money

I did, one of my favorite artists took a pic with them in like 2016 and I've known them since.
Also, another user has been posting Takoma Hits on Yea Forums here before fantano reviewed it, you can probably find it on the archive

you're not special

Imagine the smell

>guitarist in the back
How can you not find her funny

Attached: 1554513008968.jpg (550x550, 32K)

She's funny AND sexy!
>that camera guy

Attached: beaver_surf.jpg (1700x1130, 669K)

youtube algorithm core

you're not special

she is with out a doubt the ugliest of the four, but yeah she looks like she would be funny

Imagine the smell of her sweaty cooch after 40 minutes of jumping around the stage, in the hot, crowded room. You're right in the middle, looking up her skirt as a droplet of cunt stink drips down and splashes your lips

who's the prettiest in your opinion?
I'll have to go for Accorinrin myself. Not sure if the's really the prettiest, but she does it for me.

i'm....i'm so fuCKING HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

Attached: 1555004478657.png (297x270, 114K)

>nigga WHO tf would know this band without fantano?
Plenty of people knew about them, you dumb melon zoomer.

>Either Accorinrin , Kahokiss or the bassist, every other member is cute as shit, but i have to go with Accorinrin as well cause you could tell with that seductive look that she's a freak

opps didn't mean to green text it, my mistake

suuuuuuuure

Attached: 1548466223226.jpg (333x338, 29K)

i also forget to add this pic, jesus fucking christ

Attached: Accorinrin.jpg (1000x667, 65K)

I see, we're in this suffering together then, fellow accobro.

GOD i want her to walk all over me and make fun of my small penis....

Attached: hug.png (1500x1383, 46K)

I'm very basic when it comes to sex stuff, I just want to do missionary with her. Very passionate missionary, and bust a full nut into her.

Attached: 11009937_823969491024898_2815168602790685668_n.jpg (394x515, 57K)

based and passionate-pilled

pretty annoying desu

afrirampo being mentioned in a stealth fantano thread. thanks dude. youre the best

atleast she still has it.

Pitchfork reviewed them before Fantano, dipshit.