What’s some misogynistic music?

What’s some misogynistic music?

Attached: BCCB03F6-109F-4A05-B387-D5081DA5D042.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WC9kD8Yn20
telegraph.co.uk/christmas/0/acid-attack-victim-katie-gee-agony-burning-everywhere-imagine/
youtube.com/watch?v=wHlRaEo10_s
youtube.com/watch?v=ukP5FTR-GdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who culturally enriched her?

Fela Kuti was a misogynist.

omg so edgy

This pic makes me really sad

Given that she's South Asian, it could've been her own family for dating the wrong person, or for not wearing a fucking hijab.

I have a number of Pakistani friends now, all of whom are pretty liberal/modern, and the closer I get to them, the more I fucking despise the Islamist pieces of shit that do this. They should be executed painfully.

fuck women
if it were me she would be dead right now

Kek I thought the right pic was a dude for a second haha what a fucking disgusting whore kek

honestly it’s probably more of a hell for a woman to exist as a scarred freak than to be dead. especially one who was pretty.

have sex faggots

get acid bath'd dumb bitch

POO'D

stop drinking soi tranny

stop drinking your uncle's semen fat ass

Misogyny is gross

I truly hate the way women and homosexuals are treated in Islamic culture. I have the same issue as you, I know it's wrong, but it's so difficult not to become resentful of those you see practicing the religion. I'd never hate somebody for it, (unless the committed a crime as heinous as the one OP pictured, obviously) but it's tough to just ignore it.

Islam is not compatible with western culture.

Too bad all the best musicians know that women are inferior to men.

I can't help but agree.

I bet love drinking semen don't you faggot

Then you need to listen to more music.

toast the roast

>anything early eminem
>lil toenail
>idkjeffery

Honestly just start listening to soundcloud rappers

Attached: 1562545598351.jpg (690x720, 77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1WC9kD8Yn20

the worst thing man has ever done was give women rights

telegraph.co.uk/christmas/0/acid-attack-victim-katie-gee-agony-burning-everywhere-imagine/ I'm not gonna read the whole thing, but it'll interest you probably. from what I gather it was a random acid attack, probably motivated by the things you pointed out.

I've seen christians interpret the Bible in ways around as harsh as this shit, though it's way less frequent. as somebody who is gay, I say fuck all religion, we have science now and there's no need to make up stories about the sky beings or whatever.

>stop drinking soi tranny

Attached: 7mw20jxuh0d01.png (540x509, 227K)

Yea Forums only care about domestic violence when the perp is brown. Who would've guessed.

> I say fuck all religion, we have science now and there's no need to make up stories about the sky beings or whatever.

lol try telling the vast majority of the world that Mr. Dawkins.

Attached: 7834783.jpg (637x907, 164K)

I definitely agree with you. Most religions can become warped into extremism and cause great harm. As you said, Christianity has been guilty of that as well. That's one of the many reasons I'm not religious.

>I say fuck all religion, we have science now and there's no need to make up stories about the sky beings or whatever.

Attached: soysip.png (800x750, 106K)

It's just that it's funny when Western women get blasted with acid because this wasn't really an issue before the left decided to be BFFs with Islamists.

cope

Funny, I was just reading the autobiography of Ayaan Hirsch Ali, a female Somali-American journalist who heavily criticized Islam. Islam is fucking crazy, especially Saudi Arabia. She describes periods of time where her mother, because her father was absent at the time, and her two sisters couldn't go outside the apartment to do basic shit without a male because it's forbidden for a woman to walk on the streets by herself without a male.

>Says have sex
>Doesn't have sex
What did they mean by this?

Slob on my knob
like corn on the cob
Check in with me,
and do your job

youtube.com/watch?v=wHlRaEo10_s

blues guys don't take no shit from womens
youtube.com/watch?v=ukP5FTR-GdY

rap

>cope

Attached: xvpjzhszqc831.jpg (1080x1107, 102K)

>we have science now
Do you actually have a degree or do you get your “science” from bill nye and adam conover? People who say this shit are literally the reddit using rick and morty type. I seriously doubt you’ve ever had formal education in any of the sciences outside of infographic youtube videos, because if you did you would be more likely to believe in a god given the complexities of modern science. Most of my friends who were atheist converted to christianity or at least agnosticism while in college.

Music is haram

Attached: image.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Islam is wise

I used to identify as gay and atheist too. Then I graduated from the eighth grade lmao

yeah user, we have (((science))) now

>I used to identify as gay
wtf did he mean by this

Holy fuck, I mean, you're not wrong, I don't know dick about science, I was just sorta joking around. But, yikes, this is an aggressive reply.

Its a pretentious soiboi opinion but that doesn't make it wrong

t. Mike Pence

I won't. try telling the vast majority of the world any number of opinions. literally how is this relevant? (nice Dawkins burn doe, gotta admit)

science and religion don’t serve the same role and aren’t mutually exclusive

Attached: modss.jpg (635x398, 30K)

I feel like the women who truly dedicate themselves to music end up better than men. Carol Kaye. Esperanza Spaulding. St. Vincent. (As a guitarist, not her new album) Bjork.