FORTY FAT WOMEN IN SPANDEX
POWER WALKING CIRCLES AROUND ME
AS I STARE

that aint hip hop

begone, oldhead

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

lofi chill hip hop study beats

is that u?

all forms of rap and hip-hop are not music, it hardly counts. make a /teen/ general and stay there.

>t.

Attached: retard.jpg (300x168, 6K)

its the original though

scaruffi gave it a 7.5

Somewhere on the album dose says "that aint hip hop" in reference to the most common criticism of the project at the time

shut up nigger

btfo

>Im falling off the side of the boat and when I hit water Im falling off the side of the boat...

Attached: 108588.jpg (1200x1800, 142K)

I love it

If you just let your mind go and stop considering it a "hip hop album" and just listen to it as a psychedelic record you'll have more fun with it.

I haven't listened to it in a while but I think it's like a 9 or even a 10/10 for me.

WHO DO YOU THINK WAS DRIVING WHILE YOU WERE GONE?!

Scaruffi is justified in ranking it the second best hip-hop album ever, even though the order of his rankings doesn't always align with his ratings. Though it suffers from too much abstraction, it's also more engaging and eclectic than most hip hop, among many other strengths.

what did he put at 1st best?

It's especially great when you're sleep deprived

This album is extremely, criminally underrated. I've never heard anything else quite like Physics of a Unicycle.

Attached: 220px-Clouddead-ten.jpg (220x220, 16K)

i think it's good. maybe you're too dumb to get it and will never get it no matter how many times you listen to it. i don't know or care that much

It Takes A Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back by Public Enemy is his #1, and his only hip hop 8/10 if you exclude Impossible Nothing's Phonemenomicon, which isn't exactly grounded in hip hop convention