Rates a Korn album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead

>rates a Korn album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead
>rates a Tool album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead
>rates a Pearl Jam album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead
>rates an Eminem album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead
>rates a Doors album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead
>rates a Guns 'n' Roses album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead
>rates a fucking ENYA album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead

Come on guys he's a fucking hack can we please just stop posting him now? I'm so fucking sick of seeing his stupid shit eating pedo face.

Attached: file.png (209x204, 67K)

this is all extremely based
enya is better than radiohead

Radiohead fucking sucks lmao. Tool and Pearl Jam don't. It's that simple. Are you telling me you aren't a Pearlchad?

I was in a thread arguing with someone about scaruffi about 2 hours ago and he could barely speak english and all of his points were
>but scaruffi has such a wealth of musical knowledge to draw from how could he ever possibly be wrong
sorry to burst anyone's bubble but he's basically mentally ill

It's almost as if he doesn't like the Beatles or Radiohead

>having your own opinions instead of joining the hive mentality BAD
dilate trannycel

It's almost like he's a pretentious critic

lmao this isn't the narrative you're looking for
>scaruffiposters vs trannys
get fucked that is not real

seething tranny

what if I hate scaruffiposters and I hate rym trannys at the same time what do you say then

>rates a Doors album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead
What’s wrong with this?

doors is literally beatles with less melodicness and with wacky keyboard solos instead of experimental sitar segments

tool is objectively the best band on earth, so that makes sense. i love radiohead but i understand his stance i guess. beatles were important and bretty good i guess. the doors, to this day no one has managed to emulate the doors. idk how they did it. eminems first two albums are great, listen more than the beatles. but noooooo where near as much as radihead. lol. guns and roses have two good songs. maybe more but who knows? idk shit bout enya

nice blog post have you considered killing yourself?

YOU CAN CRITICISE KORN, TOOL AND ALL OF THOSE...
But! IF YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT MY QUEEN ENYA WE’LL HAVE PROBLEMS!

yes. oh and i forgot to mention korn. i actually love korn, i listened to them alot when i was 12 and to this day i still think they are the best nu metal band.

His opinions are flawless and Scaruffi drones are right to want to be him.

beatles is literally the doors without LUSTY NEGRO ATTITUDES

I didn't realise Jim Morrison was a nigger.

What's with the sudden wave of Scaruffi bashing? I know he's triggered plebs for years but it seems there's one or two particular triggered faggots posting all day, everyday about him being a "hack".

>Rates good music higher than bad music
Unbelievable

so fucking false. doors is way darker, sexier, harder and honestly a lot more genuine sounding. they're not even going for the same genre most of the time.

just how BASED can one man be???

you're a scholar and a gentleman and a BEAST. the based man is what ill call you

based

Attached: scaruffi7.png (327x409, 205K)

this album is fucking great

Attached: DC4CD296-7F9D-483A-9DE0-65BB82B8019D.jpg (220x219, 20K)

It’s crazy because after reading ops greentext I actually like this guy way more than ever before. Beatles were only “good” because there were few options and the industry was completely controllable and manipulated.

based and redpilled

Attached: 1551751040389.jpg (479x414, 124K)

There's nothing wrong with any of these bands though.

it really is, I listened to it for the first time last year, I can see how people can call it cringe or edgy but god damn it sounds great

>>rates a Doors album higher than anything by the Beatles or Radiohead
Who wouldn't? In fact, he rated 2 doors albums higher

Well,I personally woudn't, but whatever. Now, that 7.5 for Korn Is what makes me mad about him.

Scaruffi himself Is a pleb

>muh beatles and radiohead
Have you considered YOU'RE the one with shit taste?

There was a wave of pro-Scaruffi posting a few months ago so naturally there's been a backlash.

He Isn't though, but this post Is whiny, so yeah OP, I will have to tell you to fuck off AND SUCK A BIG DICK

this. Beatles were prep boys who were good at assimilation and production, they didn't live the music.

nu-metal is more innovative than anything the Beatles EVER did. FACT!

Every single one of those opinions are correct, you're just a slave to consensus culture.

based

Scaruffi is the end of music.
Taking the Scaruffipill means never being able to enjoy music in a physical way, rather, you only enjoy music on an abstract, 5D, metaversal format.

now that's based

based. As people get older the harder the backlash grows.

>nooooooo beatles good le best band evar....

Attached: le beatles.png (2906x1704, 1.76M)