It's this madlad's birthday today, he turns 79!

It's this madlad's birthday today, he turns 79!
Press H to wish him a happy birthday

Attached: ringo.jpg (980x653, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjJd8rZPcAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best Beatle

H

great guy though

Honestly looks good for his age. Even if John and George were alive I'd bet he'd have aged the best.

He will die before Paul.

paul died long ago

Paul died in 66 idiot

H

H for best boi

H for Happy Birthday Richy.

Just been reading that massive Beatles book, Tune In. Its pretty good if you like the period it covers. Main findings are George was hard as fuck, Paul was a dirty bastard and John was exactly who you think he is.

Most interesting thing so far is that in 1960 The Beatles, John, Paul, George and Ringo made a record a record in Hamburg backing the bass player from The Hurricanes who was having a go as a singer. Nobody has been able to find a copy unfortunately.

Happy birthday to the objectively greatest beatle. No fan letters please peace and love

H
peace and love

>Most interesting thing so far is that in 1960 The Beatles, John, Paul, George and Ringo made a record a record in Hamburg backing the bass player from The Hurricanes who was having a go as a singer. Nobody has been able to find a copy unfortunately.
Wow that's very interesting. Just when I thought I was up on my Beatles lore

H
I love him

In your dreams. Have you seen Paul perform recently? The guy is on his last legs unfortunately. I have no idea why he insists on touring and recording when his voice is completely shot. He's gonna be like Chuck Berry in a few years, barely lucid and mumbling through his set.

Meanwhile Ringo is still able to perform like it's 1965. He's going to be the last 60s rocker standing.

I felt the same way, its really good (if you like that sort of thing anyway). Broadly what we think is true is true, its just a bit messier as you'd expect. A by-product of the intense detail is that it actually makes them seem human again.

H
peace and love

Attached: ringothomas.jpg (514x519, 38K)

h

um, Pete Best was only fired in 1962, so this sounds highly unlikely

H
Always been a good lad

underrated
H

Dont forget the song about the octapus

H, let's make it to 80, my apple-esque friend

ringo was in the hurricanes though, and paul, george and ringo have confirmed at one time or another that such a recording was made

bump

F(airly large uncut penis)

why did ringo's wife cheat on him with george's chode dick? pretty unbased

H
Here’s to another decade for ringoid
I really hope he’ll be the last beatle alive
>inb4 he already is Paul died in 66
That’s retarded

Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love Peace and love

peace and love

H
Peace and Love

not his birthday anymore
but H anyway
love this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Happy birthday to the best Beatle. big H

H

Red some good Beatles books? Preferably their later years

got any specific stories to share from the book?

Ringo used to sit in with the Beatles all the time before he officially joined because Pete was such a lazy cunt

nah dude. paul looks old as fuck

H

Happy birthday ringo, H!

Shut up nigger I’m trying to go see Paul next week in concert

H
Ringo is mega based, he's already working on a new album.

H

H

Attached: 1561311590375.png (608x640, 446K)

Peace and love, Ringo
H peace and love

H

H

H

fuck off and die, you obnoxious old cunt.

peace and love
H

youtube.com/watch?v=yjJd8rZPcAQ
H

the fuck'd you just say bish?

Attached: img_011.jpg (464x681, 156K)

peace and love