How is he pushed so hard? is he a plant?

how is he pushed so hard? is he a plant?

Attached: lilnasx.png (216x208, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLzbW0grkbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his song blew up months after releasing it. but now there is a lot of industry push to make him the next big thing so take from that what you want

actually caring if an artist is a plant or not. yikes

>wasting your time on insincere meme music

Uh, it actually shows how open minded you are if you consume next plant

this dude has like 2 songs, not really waisting much time on him.

>black
>gay
>appropriated a white music genre
And you still question why he's being pushed?

>song wouldn't be yuge had it not been for someone from the Cyrus family

and you question if he's a plant?

He's a nigger faggot

he isn't pushed ''so hard'' and no, he's not. he's getting big, this is normal. also, he likes meeting people.

there's not lol, look him up on youtube and you'll find there's not much shit like op's pic and interviews as compared to someone like billie eilish, he's just getting bigger.

>not caring if an artist is a plant or not.
Y I K E S

fuck off back to /pol/ retard

if he teached Lil B i would watch... no view from ME for this Irrelevant lil BiTcH... !

>is a gay black rapper who is inexplicably labeled a country artist an industry plant?

Attached: 22b.jpg (500x500, 34K)

it was already huge...

t. industry

It would've faded out of the charts already if that waste of sperm billy ray wasnt on it but because the media loves the cyrus family so much....

the cyrus connection is the dead giveaway for plant status

prove you're not a 50% body söylent-consuming nu-male and maybe i'll take your opinion seriously

>independent meme musician becomes very popular, after months of topping the billboard charts, other famous people want to work with him
how does that make him a plant?

the media only cares miley, nobody really gives a shit about billy ray these days lol, or would give shit about him if it wasn't for this song. it's big because it's different and meme-able.

how tf am i supposed to prove that lol.
also
>anyone that disagrees with my world view is a basedboi nu-male
ok then.

>people thought XO Tour Life would be the generation-defining song
>instead it's Old Town Road
is there any hope for zoomers to break out of meme mind control? will they ever become individuals?

big doesn't mean generation defining. i doubt anyone's gonna give a shit about old town road a year from now

They care about him because he's a Cyrus. "Miley's Dad" is being marketed to these dumb millennials

they just linked up, not everything's a conspiracy dude.

watch this if you want, 7:06
youtube.com/watch?v=GLzbW0grkbg

>t.

Attached: 1472333768261.gif (452x523, 3K)