Best album

you gotta pick one

Attached: E8ACF4B7-5007-4BA8-BB00-3FCA8E182E2B.jpg (300x300, 8K)

I don't want any of them

for me it is the Iowa by Slipknot

Eh

SSLP is best pure Shady, MMLP2 is great but too many features, Eminem Show is also great but lacks more of the cartoon charm of SSLP and is more serious

Relapse and Recovery are tied for me for Neo Shady, usually I'd just say Relapse because I'm not a huge fan of all the pop female hooks but everytime I go back and revisit Recovery I change my mind about it

Slim Shady LP

Marshall Mathers LP 1, Slim Shady LP's pretty close too

Sneed Shady

none

Revival

Slimb angus el pee

relapse+refill but remove half the tracks
best by a large margin

Relapse

Attached: B6E038C4-EF2B-41D6-A0FD-107481D5DE36.jpg (737x692, 88K)

Marshall Mathers LP and Eminem Show are his best albums.

From technical standpoint, Infinite is lyrically his best work, but I can see why most people write it off because it doesn't have his jokey, cartoony wit and punchlines.

And while I know he fell off around the time of Relapse and Recovery, both projects have tracks that I fucked with heavily.

Revival, MMLP2, Shady XX or whatever that shit was called was absolute trash and completely abysmal and is the sole reason why so many people were saying "Shady's back" when he dropped Kamikaze. Kamikaze is average as far as his other works go, but when compared to his last 3 projects (Revival, MMLP2, XX, Kamikaze sounds like a 10/10 just solely for the fact that he's rapping over actual beats and not faggy ass pop singer hooks.

tl,dr MMLP, Eminem Show, and Infinite are his best albums.

>Infinite is lyrically his best work
contrarian cunt. Infinite is amateur garbage.

You have awful taste lmao from a lyrical and strictly technical standpoint it's his best work. If you're just talking music, I already said that MMLP and Eminem Show are his best albums.

And if I had to only choose one album, it'd be between those two, but ultimately I'd probably go with MMLP since it's a bit more serious and has more "depressive" tracks....for a lack of better words.

SSLP

encore

>Revival, MMLP2, Shady XX or whatever that shit was called was absolute trash and completely abysmal and is the sole reason why so many people were saying "Shady's back" when he dropped Kamikaze.
I don't understand how anybody can have this opinion. Revival was shit, but MMLP2 is great and has some of his best modern tracks, though not quite as good as Recovery over all, and Kamikaze is just solid, it has major weak points but the highs are higher than the lows are low, so it balances out.

retard
Marshal Mathers LP

Slim Shady LP and Eminem Show

MMLP has too much filler

obviously Infinite, easy pick