Thom Yorke Hates Kanye West but likes Billie Eilish

>Thom Yorke Hates Kanye West but likes Billie Eilish

Attached: 336E0C04-50B0-493A-8DB4-52BCA0AEF1A3.jpg (960x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/news/music/thom-yorke-says-hes-fan-billie-eilish-nobodys-telling-2525334
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you please present your comment with anything but an anime picture? Thanks in advance-mgmt

> Kanye West
black man bad, he likes orange man

Cowboy Bebop is beyond anime.

well kanye is a jackass who has offended a lot of people so that's not terribly surprising or interesting or frustrating or anything really. and i don't like billie eilish but please don't rattle off her sins it's such a boring thread

Kanye&Kim=cancer

>well kanye is a jackass who has offended a lot of people
That’s why Paul McCartney likes him, dipshit. Dumbass. Stupid.

One is good, one is bad. Know the difference, it could save your thread

>liking either of them

Attached: MaiFace4.png (444x380, 82K)

He doesn't get paid to praise Kanye.

- I wanna end me -

paul mccartney alienates every band he's ever been in, and likes to hop on trends as it suits him. paul and kanye don't hang out they have 1 song together

don't make me pull up all that /pol/ shit about how people prefer members of their own race

he doesn't want to fuck kanya
he wants to fuck Eilish

Attached: Billie_Eilish_9-16-2__Credit_JACK_MCKAIN_.jpg (800x1200, 158K)

looks like a crack whore

Based Thom. Fuck hiphop.

>and i don't like billie eilish but please don't rattle off her sins it's such a boring thread
you mean like you just did for kanye?

Thom is a classic aging liberal male in the 21st century. He praises billie because above all things he wants to fit in and be liked, and his feeble and weak-willed mind is easily susceptible to marketing and shilling that tell him that Billie is talented and is going to be the next big thing. Contrarily, he falls victim (due to his frail mind once again) to the media's attempt to portray kanye as being an evil and man racist. Essentially, Thom is a mild mannered and milquetoast paper bag in the wind who makes statements that he thinks are deep when really he just repeats what his handlers and the media want him to say.

>Complaining about anime on Yea Forums
You seem to be lost, friend. Reddit is that way --->

Redditors love anime, and billie eilish

Redditors basically ARE anime

back to /pol/. kanye's shit. you're a fag.

Woah woah woah. Kanye is sort of shit, but kikery is the worst sin. Right now they are all living the dream, but they will all drop to hell and burn for all eternity

no she doesn't idiot
weed's not crack

wow guys i love that one kids song you made

serious question, why does Yea Forums like kanye west so much?

because he makes good music

No I mean for real

this website is literally powered off of anime girl sweat. please get the fuck off of my board before you embarrass yourself further, thanks.

Bebop is an honorary western drama.

>mgmt

is this a meme

just for your retarded zoomer ass: mgmt is shorthand for management. he’s writing as the management of OP to tell him to stop posting gay cartoons.

Sauce.
>Thom Yorke likes Billie Eilish
Thom Yorke usually hates all celebrities that don't try to do something interesting with music. Exception - aphex twin, who ironically dislikes Radiohead's music (which I think thom would strangely agree with).

You can't really assume why he hates someone though, obviously it's something he got personally from interacting with them.
That and he's a bit of a pretentious sod.

nme.com/news/music/thom-yorke-says-hes-fan-billie-eilish-nobodys-telling-2525334
>He continued: “I like Billie Eilish. She’s doing her own thing. Nobody’s telling her what to do.”
Hmm, maybe he feels the need to say this given forum accusations like on Yea Forums (and I guess the more popular forums and what is said in the press). That said, her music is not interesting to me. That's why people make the assumption.

fpbp

>implying a smug animu grill isn't an instant argument win unless the other person also retorts with a smug animu grill
The smug is final.

Attached: 1533397237843.png (535x687, 379K)

it's entry level pleb anime, not even in my top 100 anime

name your top 5 and it better not be moeshit

>going to thom yorke for any sort of credible or worthwhile opinion

Attached: 2019-07-07 20_13_30-@thomyorke trump - Twitter Search.png (528x407, 221K)

>you will never have mai and yuri tag team your asshole and penis
considering suicide atm