Ghost, lads

What does Yea Forums think of Ghost???

Attached: ghostband2015promo_638.jpg (638x359, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gr63DiEUxw
youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their image is cooler than their music

papa 3 > the rest

No.

Attached: 4779DCB4-8BFE-4738-8E8C-4BC1327B0461.jpg (750x1334, 486K)

Are they metal?

you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gr63DiEUxw

you don't get it

Enlighten us senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I

Attached: bc51a27c779bbb4dd28fdb774d555a9e.jpg (800x533, 84K)

not crazy about their material - not bad but very derivative. live, however, they deliver. you will see a SHOW

This

>not bad but very derivative
I think that's the point though. It's as much a tribute and a retro nod to all the early 80's metal bands as much as it is about the threatricality. These guys are from Sweden and grew up on extreme death metal, so they could be all technical and hardcore if they wanted. The derivative nature & nostalgia for the past is a huge part of what they do

Who gives a shit?

Have you noticed this trend a lot in music recently or is it just me? Bands like Wolfmother and The Struts almost sound like Led Zepplin and Queen up and decided to start making music again. I'm not sure how I feel about "throwback" bands even though I largely like their music.

They're a great live band, and their image is great. Their music is pretty good too, but very derivative and poppy. I'd say that Meliora is their best album personally.

Meliora took me like five listens to start liking, i'm only digging their latest album, idk why

Great performers, seen them twice with difference frontmans

No

I personally think it's their most original sounding album, and Cirice and He Is are some of the most interesting music Cardi C has written.

I heard when they opened for Maiden they were burning bibles?

>Cardi C

Attached: 1545077459424.jpg (600x600, 41K)

first two albums are cool

gay

>live, however, they deliver.
I saw them 3 years ago and there was nothing interesting about their stage show. I had never heard of them before but the venue was sold out. I'm still fucking baffled at how they got so popular so fast

About six or seven songs worth hearing, fewer videos. Yes the image is better than the music. Yes they're not "really" Satanic. They are fun though.

Everybody point at this guy and laugh.

And Greta van Fleet. They insisted in an interview that they weren't even influenced by Led Zeppelin.

Scooby-Doo music turend generic pop "metal"

Good but I'm waiting for them to go shit any time now. They've gotten to big to really take any risks which would be necessary to keep their sound from being stale. They need to release a heavier version of Opus.

They are Gwar for boomers. Stage show circus with a subpar boomer rock revival soundtrack.

ass

They fucking suck asshole gay faggot nigger kike. Fuck yo ho ass mama.

Attached: 7CE00260-2BF0-4216-BDD5-8E7A7F9329FF.jpg (750x1125, 233K)

If Mercyful Fate and Blue Oyster Cult are considered metal, then Ghost are metal as well.
>b-but can't be metal, they suck!
That's irrelevant (and wrong)

I never got into into King Diamond or Mercyful Fate but I'm still insulted to hear them compared to Ghost

fpbp

You’re irrelevant, and wrong.

Nigger.

Attached: AB32DA1D-A892-4C80-AF03-BF12029F4BB9.jpg (740x716, 174K)

Not an argument, retards.