I wouldn’t be alive today if it weren’t for this lil nigga and all the dope music and goodness he brought into the world

I wouldn’t be alive today if it weren’t for this lil nigga and all the dope music and goodness he brought into the world

Attached: 435C7D3C-5A1E-4A4D-8A71-71961E30C725.jpg (640x560, 61K)

Jah was a saint and an angel. I can’t listen to moonlight anymore without weeping like a little baby.

You have to be 18 to post here

*cracks open an ice-cold oliet bang’s*
>“dope” music is right, you’d have to be a real DOPE to enjoy that crap!
*sip*
>heh

Attached: CCB17959-EA6E-42E7-9BB8-B629596AFF30.jpg (234x215, 11K)

U can’t deny the lives and people he has saved

troll somewhere else faggot

then why didn't you kys when he got shot?

Fuck I miss this nigga so much. If only knew how many suicides he prevented with his music man...
Fuckin clout killed this nigga, he's like a black Kurt Cobain.

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Unfortunately every "life he saved" wasn't one worth saving.

At least people pretended to care when Chris Brown beat the shit out of Rihanna.
How is this guy's public image untouchable even in the age of libtard mass outrage and cancel culture?

Am I getting baited hard or is Yea Forums actually filled with zoomers

my man

both
Yea Forums has been full of zoomers for awhile now, it went overboard after fantano gave TPAB a 10/10

Chris Brown just sold 100k last week
one mistake does not define a man
besides, Geneva was a lying hoe

/thread

Attached: 1560914954454.webm (608x1080, 326K)

50/50 I think

Stop making these garbage threads

Abusers go directly to Hades.

Not even shitposting, people who deny X's talent and influence either a. Don't truly understand his legacy or b. Have no understanding of music and music history

>not even shitposting
>proceeds to shitpost
wew

Attached: 1560929987810.png (510x588, 152K)

Jah is a legend

Everyone goes to Hades whether good or bad

Based