What do chuds listen to?

What do chuds listen to?

Attached: 220px-CHUD_poster.jpg (220x336, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-w-pdqwiBw
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is a chud

It's what communist trust fund hipster kiddies call non autistic people with more than two braincells.

Tony Hawk's Underground soundtrack playlist

Attached: 521022-tony-hawk-s-underground-windows-screenshot-t-h-u-d-in-thug.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

>trumptards who have never read a single book besides Cernovich
>non autistic

based

This movie is good b-grade camp. Leftists using its title as an insult is extremely offensive to me.

cannablistic humanoid underground dwellers

it's what you resort to when even saying someone has a small dick is problematic

christ chapocels are such faggots

Attached: f8by7rjiia831.jpg (640x642, 62K)

Holy shit these people are fucking pathetic

cope

Attached: file.png (680x452, 236K)

What the fuck is happening in that pic

Are these males? Do they even get laid?

lmao all you can do is reuse the same inoffensive stock responses like "cope" and "seething" because your vernacular and your life as a whole is such a neutered bore.

Man say what you will about Yea Forums but I prefer to through oceans of shit than spend 5 minutes on Reddit. Look at that shit. What a fucking cesspool.

Bruce Springsteen lmao

Attached: 157B72D6-D1D0-4186-86A4-5387FD4E0F6F.jpg (1125x1213, 813K)

Daughters - And Then The C.H.U.D.S. Came

"Well housed, well fed" people do not judge the habits of the poor unless the poor habits directly encroaches on their liberty, in which case their judgement is absolutely understandable.

nice

Uh huh ok sweetie

Attached: 6ADB9A04-794E-474F-AA5B-ABFEF56DA015.jpg (1125x928, 723K)

Baked Alaska, Ted Nugent, stuff like that

Considering I came from an extremely poor household that would be ironic, wouldn't it "sweetie"?

how about both is shit you oversocialized queer

Attached: pentti_linkola_1.jpg (300x449, 65K)

have sex

Objectively best post
Thread closed.

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-081514.jpg (2160x1080, 198K)

dilate

You have to be seeking shit like this out. The vast majority of reddit isn't like this. It's like looking at the smug circlejerking boomers in /ptg/ and judging all of Yea Forums/nel based on them

I bet they all have small benises

CHUD is an awesome movie desu

Yeah you're right, the whole "he compensating for his small pp huhuh" line definitely has never gotten stale in the several millennia of its usage

That’s not what anybody is claiming. Try again!

wash your dick

I'm stumped. Please enlighten me on what these people are claiming

They’re not sat saying it has “grown stale.” They’re saying it is outright offensive to say, as making fun of people’s small dicks “perpetrates patriarchy.”

Are you saying that the Grug-tier "bigger dick = more alpha" argument doesn't do exactly that? That measuring the organ so traditionally synonymous with masculinity that people used to call it their "manhood" isn't perpetuating a primitive ideology best left in the past?

Dope

Get fucked conservatards

Attached: CC254F81-3CA9-419D-9DD6-E5373B47FAE9.jpg (1125x1395, 971K)

The left can't meme

You wouldn't be complaining if you weren't triggered by them tho.

Why don’t you post one of your “hilarious” conservative memes then

Attached: CC6949B8-58B2-4C0B-8A2E-A2FF79E70344.jpg (1125x1122, 1.12M)

Based

Attached: 791B3747-E397-4DA7-9810-AA72D6FA107A.jpg (1125x1122, 1.18M)

Attached: 43c (2).jpg (480x272, 20K)

Commies read Marx and think they have the answer for everything. What's your point?

based

Have sex.

Sorry, *consentual* sex, lefty.

cope

Attached: download (7).jpg (225x225, 23K)

Nice try but go off

Attached: 800B3195-B541-487E-B130-421A655B1075.jpg (1125x1115, 413K)

please don’t own me with more epic memes

I just realized this is some 4D chess ironic trolling where you're posting the absolute worst lefty memes and talking like a chapo retard to try and bait. Not gonna work on me though fren

Chapo are dope tho.

>the left is still trying to meme
pathetic

Attached: hillaryforprison.jpg (531x411, 60K)

And still it holds true... The left can't meme

Attached: 1513013515713.png (600x587, 545K)

You gotta update that image with modern art hoes

You'd think they would have at least picked up some memeing ability from having been triggered by so many of our memes

Attached: kCwRQrH.jpg.png (654x962, 52K)

>AND THAT IS SCARY

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (399x385, 44K)

leftie "humor" is nothing more than condescending lectures that they think automatically becomes funny because they slap some 2014-tier sharezone text on it

to be fair, reality is funnier than any meme could be.

Attached: ThisIsWhyTrumpWon.jpg (750x932, 136K)

gee that sure is a lot of words for a righty meme, you sure it still qualifies?

Seething

o7 lads

Attached: ben.png (956x476, 207K)

That target isn't fake. Clearly a faggot who's never been around a gun.

correct

Attached: 1555270419387.jpg (828x1646, 620K)

Based. How do I apply

you can really perceive the butthurt of whoever made this
>oh so I guess caring about REAL Americans makes be a LITERAL NAZI now? Smh what has this country come to? :(

Attached: F00DB033-5AE5-4172-8217-A05004969243.jpg (1125x1349, 378K)

how will seething libcucks ever recover?

Attached: 1527377368983.png (608x675, 510K)

Scribble "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps" on a piece of paper and give it to the next homeless person you see. You'll be contacted soon enough.

Lmao, bout to go watch some libtard fails

Attached: 1530206388634.jpg (1295x899, 322K)

Fr though like what do liberals even laugh about when they’re joking around with they’re friends

I'm confused why he thinks asian food should trigger me. Like is there some Soros memo I missed?

Throwback to the time Paul started a global movement against s o y WHILE shilling Brainforce pills that contained s o y.

It’s funny that leftists try to say conservatives aren’t funny but 90% of comedy and comedy movies tv etc from pre-2014 would be considered problematic and therefore right wing under the new rules they’ve made for themselves. Even shit like George Carlin and other cringelords like that

You

So you guys just laugh at conservatives and nothing else? Sounds pretty cringe

I'm convinced he secretly knows what he says is ridiculous and he's just in it for the grift

Not that there's any shortage of material there
youtube.com/watch?v=0-w-pdqwiBw

Every right wing guy with the exception of nick Fuentes (for now) is a grift

It's pretty enjoyable actually, you guys are like infinite wellsprings of comedy

Attached: ross.png (500x510, 150K)

based video

cum town is the funniest shit going and all of em are lefties

Tfw the leftists can’t get enough of us

>when a leftist thinks he can meme

Attached: theleftcantmeme.jpg (554x451, 63K)

They’re extremely problematic and hated by almost all lefties.

See, you are useful for something

Lolwat? They're pretty well liked, and are close friends with the Chapo Trap House crew.

>tfw the right can't even keep their generalizations straight

Ya I know we’re the funny ones

funny lookin

Go off king

Attached: BEC36D56-3693-43BD-A720-346745786AEB.jpg (1125x1118, 1012K)

You

Attached: 0CDFE516-C10B-4BEE-ADFF-0FC9E61910EC.jpg (1125x1247, 1.34M)

Attached: tranny.jpg (554x451, 61K)

are these making fun of leftists memes or are these leftists memes?

I like to picture righties as they create these memes
>Oh man, this one's gonna trigger them SO hard!
They're an entire political movement based around never outgrowing 00's troll culture

FKÜ

They carefully make the edgiest jokes they think they can acceptably make until one of them goes too far and is met with a roomful of disapproving pursed lips and feminine cringes. One of them will break the tension by nervously laughing and saying something along the lines of "ok folks it was an honest mistake". Then they'll all join in one last bit of uneasy laughter before moving onto their traditional white people dinner of water flavored bread.

Attached: wypipo.jpg (564x570, 51K)

I can't believe the "leftists can't meme" thing really gets under their skin

while the left is an entire political movement based around failing to emulate 00s troll culture

they go so well together, two dull edges of a single sword, two ends of the same horseshoe, if you catch my drift.

keep it music related.

Huh?

Attached: DC1DB930-33C2-4A0D-B66E-D030F0562B1A.jpg (1125x854, 475K)

Adam is legitimately transphobic, Stavs only woke for pussy, Nick is sincerely racist towards Asians.

The stifled seething is music to my ears

I just find it funny that they consider themselves gatekeepers of meme quality. Like they haven't considered that these memes aren't really made for them and "the left" doesn't really concern themselves with how they land on Yea Forums

>feminine cringes
Oh god not FEMININE. That's like the worst thing someone can be

Uh huh

Based

Attached: Unknown-1.jpg (554x451, 70K)

Being passive aggressive, petty and backstabby are shitty feminine traits that leftist men also embody because they lack the confidence for direct confrontation.

KYS wh*teoid.
If you're a guy who cringes, you're a humongous faggot.

cringe

Wrong, I'm so confident that I have a massive safe of firearms and want a giant wall built around my country

Woooah savage own dude you should apologize

apologies are for commies

Keep cringing while I fuck your girl spineless leftist wh*teoid. Black men are not only physically superior but our sense of humor is also completely uncucked by fear of social shame, making us much more charismatic then you.

>forgetting the true originators of this trend
Yet another meme stolen by the left baka

Attached: 5ov7ezvm3am11.jpg (1129x2015, 211K)

Right wing internet is gradually becoming the same sanctimonious circle jerking that left wing internet was (and still is) full of smug faggots and whiners.

Maybe one day we’ll forget the politics and be able to laugh together again

The true redpill: the right wing internet always was sanctimonious circle jerking full of smug faggots and whiners

Anyone who’s into politics is a smug faggot and probably sucks to hang out with

When you see how awful their memes are it makes perfect sense

>Wow I can’t believe your memes don’t meet the criteria we set for what a good meme is, what a bad meme lmao

>imagine caring about the people who control your life haha

Well for starters, a meme has to be funny

>how could this meme made by a leftist and intended to be funny to other leftists not be funny to me??

I mean did any of these memes make you laugh honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk

Attached: NEW 7466.jpg (850x563, 304K)

Don’t listen to this guy, I’m LMAOing at these memes

Attached: 77807C45-CAA6-467A-ACC1-AF011EB788DE.jpg (1125x1123, 595K)

the weird blue guy with the blue lips did

I chuckled at couple of them. Allow me to introduce you to the concept that humor is subjective and not everyone considers “drumphy blumphy stumphy” to be the gold standard. “Wooowwwwww I can’t believe you find this funny” is a brainlet tier argument

Imagine unironically enjoying propaganda

black midi is trash

Watcha doin Rabbi?

>/pol/ memes
>not propaganda
lmao ok

Just bc something is problematic doesn’t make it propaganda

>imagine thinking corporate elites would rather instate communism than underregulated capitalism cuz jooz

All they have to do to remain untouchable under communism is fill every media outlet with identity politics that keep poor people hating and fighting each other. It's a remarkably effective weapon.

All the homeless people in San Franciso are all dead from the poos shitting in the street.

Another great Yea Forums - music™ thread

Attached: sosmula.jpg (150x192, 19K)

Sauce on Adam? He always seemed like the most normal shitlib of the three

Go back to r/stupidpol

almost everything you just said leftists agree with, except the convenient blaming-it-all-on-jews part

seething chapocuck

It’s just a joke lmao, nobody is attacking your manhood, it’s something you say to piss someone off

literally have sex

>Yea Forums - Music

fuck social fascists
fuck america
fuck yourself
listen to industrial techno
high volume in your car
speed and litter

Nobody reads at all anymore, who do you think you're fooling?

get your brain examined

nuh wull ackshully mithter man i watch bred toob on the you tube an dey dun splain all the big words an shit like that guhyuck we're a-gonna make appa-lachy-a maoist yall