YOU SNEED

>YOU SNEED
>LIKE FAGS

what did he mean by this

Attached: 1000x1000.jpg (1000x893, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y35SMUy4o0c
youtube.com/watch?v=xLOuaim7hLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a stupid fucking thread for such a good album. be ashamed of yourself, dumbass

Well, pardon us, Mr. Gucci loafers.

Someone get this city slicker outta here

I know, pampered little city boy. probably can't even ride a pig

my billie ellish thread died for this

Any thread dedicated to Godflesh, even a shit thread like this one, is deserving of life more than any other thread in the catalog. So fuck you, you soft cunt.

Attached: 89bdf84f09ce4cb7a21e4b3982262e95.jpg (770x918, 154K)

Fuck you cunt, Godflesh is literally THE WORST industrial band ever. It's just some twink crying over his girl leaving him for 3 albums then trying to be edgy with le suicide meme. His music is just a derivative of any other industrial band that emerged in the 80s, but dumbed down for the masses. There is LITERALLY nothing interesting, innovative or good about godflesh's """music""". I bet you think Marilyn Manson and Filter are also "industrial" music. How about you listen to Einsturzende Neubauten, SPK, Laibach, Cabaret Volitaire, Front 242, Foetus or literally any other band in that genre, you tasteless twat. Fuck you and FUCK godflesh!

>Einsturzende Neubauten
someone yells ein zwei drei vier hitler war ein offizier while someone else bangs on trash can
>SPK
never heard of them but nothing of cultural value ever came from Australia
>Laibach
dude what if top 40 but remade into marching music lmao
>Cabaret Volitaire
Nine Inch Nails did it better on Pretty Hate Machine
>Front 242
dude what if marching music lmao
>Foetus
distorted looney tunes

>real industrial
is a fucking joke

Yea Forums why are you like this
So inexplicably mad over someone liking a band you don't
God

my expectations for this album were high but it was shit

>>Foetus
>distorted looney tunes
Funny you say that, when my bro listened to it he said it was "Cop Shoot Cop covers Disney villain themes"

this is literally the exact thing I said about foetus what the fuck

Formerly shit album

>Scretches out 2-3 minute songs to be 6-5 minute long
>Shitty song-writting, metal fags only like it because the gatar and the drum machines are heavy XDDDD
Boring.

Yeesh, stick to NIN.

Attached: 1516175486666.png (1400x569, 81K)

>best argument fans can come up with his massive catalogue and various side-projects.
But not that any of them are any good.
>Stick to NIN
That's a shitty band too.

Attached: 698.png (600x602, 370K)

idk about that buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y35SMUy4o0c

>respected in the metal, industrial, hip-hop, IDM, /bleep/ and indie communities

You can add the noise crowd to that list.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLOuaim7hLU

>idk about that buddy.
So you really don't know if it's good or not.

Nobody knows anything but you, all hail ye ironic weeb intellectual.

Why the rivalry?
They're both amazing artists who only got better with age, one is obviously more accessible and pop-oriented, but I consider them both very respectable, I haven't seen JK say a bad word really about Trent that much either.

>I haven't seen JK say a bad word really about Trent that much either.

There have been rumors since the '90s about Reznor offering Broadrick a spot as a touring guitarist for NIN at one point, I wouldn't be surprised if they were friends desu.

>Why the rivalry?
this is Yea Forums

They also have quite a few friends in common. Alec Empire, Kevin Martin, Dominick Fernow etc.

I know that Broadrick openly shat on Korn, but then he mentioned NIN and said it's okay they borrowed certain elements from Godflesh.
I still find the comparison silly, they're both vastly different, just because they both experiment with Industrial sound doesn't mean they have that much in common, it's a silly comparison. Godflesh leans in far more towards metal, NIN has only one release that can be considered Metal at all, and I would still have my doubts about calling Broken metal.

The Godflesh vs. NIN thing isn't new at all but it's funny since AFAIK there was never actually any real rivalry between the two to begin with(unlike The Cure vs. The Smiths or Oasis vs. Blur or whatever). Godflesh did their own thing in their own corner and NIN did the same.
I suppose it's an Internet thing.

kek

I must save this gem of a thread from certain oblivion.

God I fucking hate anime