ESTONIAN XXVII Song Festival General

Are you ready for 7 hours of pure kino Estonian choral folk and traditional music sung by 40 000 people in 800 choirs with 80 000 in the audience singing along?

Livestream: otse(DOT)err(DOT)ee/k/etv

Attached: Laulupidu_2014_(14401287610).jpg (2048x1365, 1.22M)

>all those pure estonian qts
I want to culturally enrich them

pls watch our songs

Based Estonia. In Iraq y'all were some hardcore killmongers, I was honored to have you guys with us.

Is estonia even a real country? Its been around for what, 100 years?

america fuck yeah

who cares how long the country has existed. The people have been here thousands of years. Can't say the same about america

lmao amerifags owned

Cant wait for the final songs when the entire public sings along and demands a repeat a few times. Yesterdays "üksi pole keegi" (noone is alone) near the end was what its all about

how many Africans, Pajeets and Arabs are there in Estonia? Is Estonia getting culturally enriched?

Not many, probably like less than 1% and most if not all of them are foreign university students or high skilled workers for in demand industries like software development, etc.

The bigger problem is the russian diaspora who are mostly bydlo scum and criminals

2 africans, one is Dave Benton and the otherone is in Tallinn prison for robbery.
As for the rest of the kebab-gang, i think the official reports say that we let in about 60 or 200ish migrants when mamma Merkel ooened europes borders.
That asside theres like 30% of total population russians who we still havent integrated over the last 60 years

they have their own language and can trace their presence in the area back further than most countries in europe
they are a small ethnic group whose land was dominates by foreign powers (sweden, denmark, russia) but they maintained their native tongue and as much of their native culture as possible despite 1000 years of foreign occupation
they very sturdy and absolutely real country and based

Attached: 8E5D122E-A2EA-4B3D-A9C2-2985FB7AE442.jpg (720x960, 150K)

le bumpe

Ok! The combined choir is on the stage, no turning back now, tune into the stream anons, every 10th estonian is singing now.

Attached: 2019-07-07 20.07.28.jpg (3648x2736, 2.59M)

I've heard numbers of like 100 000+ people in attendance during the 90s and 80s. How come it's so packed now with only 60 000 - 70 000?

how is it possible for estonians and finns to have such lovely respectful nationalism

yet americans
>AMERICA GREAT! FUCK YEAH AMERICA! AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!!! BURGERS!!! AMERICA!!!

and brits.. well englanders
>OI OI ENGLAND, FUCKIN IMMIGRANTS OUT, BREXIT MEANS BREXIT ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH! U WOT M8? U FUCKIN STARTING? FUCKING PAKIS TELLING US WE CANT HAVE ENGLISH FLAG WTF MATE, FUCKING PRICKS GET EM OUT

sigh

Fuck off.

Back then estonians sang to be free and come togheter as a nation, the stakes were higher. Now we have goten abit lazy and fat, people have preserved some personalspace around them to sit down during a day long festival.

I'm part Chippewah so yes we have.

I have been converted. MINU ISAMAA ON MINU ARM!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-07 at 21.28.29 - Edited.png (908x643, 931K)

And there we go. Seeya in 4 years.