Hayley williams with white supremacist "baked alaska"

damn chevck out her okay symbol

Attached: C3yb0OSWAAEzW4G.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8DUWHU6GRM
twitter.com/yelyahwilliams/status/852191104631963650?lang=en
youtu.be/ZY6kVR2zIJs
archive.org/details/archiveteam_videobot_twitter_com_912165506223919105/1280x720.ts
youtu.be/GiHftejWSvU
youtu.be/CwOzAaf1vEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do retards seriously believe this is a synonym to white supremacy?

>get abused by Chad
>becomes incel
many such cases!

youtube.com/watch?v=u8DUWHU6GRM

CANCELLED twitter.com/yelyahwilliams/status/852191104631963650?lang=en

Attached: 1562493610869.jpg (440x648, 64K)

buzzfeed, washington post, new york times, twitter, cnn, etc do

aka retards

so yes, retards

The Moss Esiley of “news”

Attached: 65A513A4-9965-4616-951C-4A080FE74423.jpg (360x240, 27K)

how can she be racist?

Attached: black people1543281471112.jpg (1607x1220, 133K)

No they don't

>pandering to blacks
>not racist

Anthime Gionet is a jew.

Very nice.

it clearly is when you are with a white power spokesperson also making the symbol. clearly not everyone who has ever made it is making it to as a dogwhistle but its pretty safe to say if she is posing buddy buddy with a white supremecist well aware of internet culture and that symbols meaning that it does stand for white power here.

youtu.be/ZY6kVR2zIJs

archive.org/details/archiveteam_videobot_twitter_com_912165506223919105/1280x720.ts

youtu.be/GiHftejWSvU

she couldnt tell he was a white supremecist just by looking at him?

Dude shut the fuck up

kek

Ugh what a complete faggot. I used to live in LA and met “youtubers” constantly and the great majority of them are the worst kind of people. So fucking fragile in insecure, yet complete narcissists. They don’t talk about anything other than view numbers/followers and other youtubers. A lot of them are dumb as shit.

Is this ironic?

BAKED

dilate

Attached: 1561645133536.png (738x669, 209K)

Hayley's primary source for news

what? baked alaska is literally a white supremecist youtuber with direct ties to alt-right culture and obviously knows of internet communities and people ideas surrounding that symbol. clearly he knows the symbols ties to white power and is makign it for that reason.

you can make fun of me for my gender identity all you want but it doesnt make you right or a better person. how about if you stopped bullying us and making our lives helll less of us would kill ourselves

>the symbols ties to white power
The completely made up ties that only started because a journalist made some shit up and or fell for a Yea Forums troll?

I dont even know who either of those people are but I already support them over the wave of bullshit that's about to come their way.

Top tier bait kek

>how about if you stopped bullying us and making our lives helll less of us would kill ourselves
no

Attached: 1543784288910.png (800x778, 328K)

Cringe and cuck pilled

ITT a complete lack of argument

lmao
paramore is a white power band. deal with it homo.

LOL
paramore is a commercial for shitty hair dye, deal with it idiot

nice rare pepe...

lolololololol
we're taking over the mainstream. your helicopter ride is coming subhuman.

The Anti-Defamation League believe it.

Absolute Aryan beauty.

I get it's an in-joke with you guys that the hand gesture is actually meaningless.

But the thing is you're all self-described white nationalists, and you're making the gesture as an in-joke with each other.

So the gesture has started to represent something, whether you like it or not.

It represents your disdain for mainstream news media, your conviction that normies can't into white nationalism, your feeling that there are more of you than people realize, and your belief in your own intellectual superiority.

You can start a hand gesture as a joke at the expense of people looking for something to call racist. If all the open white nationalists start making the joke, though, it stops being just a joke. It starts to actually represent things.

Right now it's like

White nationalist: *makes ok symbol*
Other white nationalist: "lol he made our joke hand symbol let's see if anyone takes the bait"
Person on Twitter: yep that's that "joke" hand symbol racists think no one else but them can understand
White nationalist: "ha! Got eem!"

the lyrics definitely arent

Congratulations on letting white nationalists meme whatever they want into a hate symbol instead of just saying "whatever".

>rare
>>>/reddit/

go suck dick faggot
you dont even make sense anymore

alt right means fucking nothing. I'm seeing 50 year old men being called alt right.

t. Twitter user

Why does the alt right try to adapt literally almost anything? Next they'll becalling gatorade a white power symbol and be drinking it all the time.

You dumb, newfag commie.

>still retarded
im getting trolled here, no one is actually as stupid as you are pretending to be

Isn’t that what happened with Adidas or something

New balance if I remember correctly

because they have nothing of their own.
its a desperation move to co-opt everything else so that people dont forget you exist

>white girl from Mississippi
>racist

who saw this coming????

Baked Alaska is something worse than a white supremacist. He's an opportunist hopping on trending cliques in order to boost his fame, attention, and revenue. He hopped on the Trump and Alt Right bandwagon when it was gaining online popularity, and began to distance himself when both were losing online relevance. Then when the Yang bandwagon began, Baked was quick to show his support with one o the many shitty songs that he produced.

Attached: 1536284997468.jpg (508x508, 142K)

The first men on the moon were right wingers. Cope.

What does that have to do with anything

right wing ≠ alt right. Cope
>hurr imma also ignore people from all over the political spectrum that fucking put them there
forget cope, kys

Holy shit based.

At least he didn’t have a swastika on his chest

Attached: 9BDDD27F-C9A0-4E5D-88C4-70024E4EE706.jpg (610x697, 71K)

The real reason is because the press freaks out about them. What they want to do is make so many normal things become “white supremacist dog-whistles” that 1) normal people get attacked for being nazis, making these normal people hate antifa types (see: the guy who was banned from Wrigley Field for playing the circle game) and also 2) make people nobody give a shit about white supremacist symbols. If everything is an alt-right dog whistle, then fuck it, I’m just gonna do alt-right dogwhistles and not give a shit

lmfaoroflol
your retardation is beyond hopeless. getting gassed will be the best thing you could ever do with your life.

You know if you want to score points for each epic snarky comment there's a much better site out there for you called reddit you fucking faggot

i don't care who he is, he's hot

he has a girlfriend

look at her finger u dip

you sound jewish

based on the look on her face in this picture, she both knows and loves this guy. and who cares. nothing any lefty says is true in any way so just completely ignore them and let them seethe in darkness alone where they belong

Completely based.

The news outlets don't; They just push it because fear mongering about neo-nazis gets clicks.

Literally everyone in this thread is a complete retard

youtu.be/CwOzAaf1vEs

kys incel

Attached: 1072x720_q85_crop.jpg (1072x720, 84K)

>baked alaska
>white supremacist
Dilate.

>*fewer

Attached: smug wojack.jpg (236x199, 9K)

sorry, what was that?
couldnt quite understand what you said with that cock in your mouth, maybe stop sucking it for a minute and repeat please?

So what you're saying is the ok symbol actually stands for something good and anti-establishment and everyone who does it knows that? Wow, you've finally cracked the code! Now what? Freaking out about it is only going to spread it more if people are doing it precisely to trigger you. The only way freaking out about it results in the endgame you want is if at the end you use AI to gather every picture of someone making this hand signal and then have them mass executed to start your new society. There's already famous examples of prominent figures beloved on the left doing the hand symbol just to trigger people and show them they are stupid for getting upset about it. Unless you are willing to punish them too, you have to accept the signal itself is not an issue and punish the actual people you have a problem with instead. Being anti-authoritarian is not a crime. Why not instead of harming people who do things that are also done by people you don't like, you instead just go after the people you don't like? You don't need to genocide the entire Jewish race just because you hate the bankers, just kill the bankers. You don't have to demonize all religious people because you hate terrorists, just arrest the terrorists.

Still not refuting any points
Just mad

>hey guys let's make everyone think this is a white supremacist signal
>white supremacists start using is as a symbol
>wow I can't believe they actually think it's racist lol

Attached: hayley was so flustered the entire time this man was on stage and honestly i don’t blame her mackl (1080x1920, 2.91M)

that's probably why she loves black men so much

Attached: 30856294_162956487709239_3090962395267334144_n.jpg (828x1472, 128K)

Fuckin christ
all my life I've used the OK symbol and never meant anything by it.
now because of a few altright retards I can't even do that anymore.
fuckin pricks

>OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: what.jpg (4764x3236, 1.96M)

No don't, it means 666

or you could not allow yourself to be controlled by the media and the sheep who follow it

Attached: WAKANDA FOREVAH.png (666x900, 483K)

I see nothing wrong with this. There's plenty of room in the world for movies about black people too, lol.

What's taylor doing in the background?

Jesus christ nigger, we were enjoying this thread until you started with your niggotry
Why don't you do an enema with a chainsaw?

bro you just posted cringe

>getting this salty over a shitty coalburner musician

based

Image posting this unironically

Bruh moment

Why would that mean you can't use it holy shit haha

Why does "white supremacy" make Amerilards so upset? The degree you people freak out about politics seems almost fetishistic, as if these people justify theie entire identity around the idea of literally everyone in their life believing the exact same moral beliefs. There are literally people ITT that think that this musician not knowing who this guy is and taking a picture with him has tainted her, or that the okay sign is a sinful act. Puritanism never went away, it just moved from the churches to the media. Sad!

>people justify theie entire identity around the idea of literally everyone in their life believing the exact same moral beliefs.

This has been a cause of every conflict since the dawn of rational thought lol. The problem is there's deep seated mistrust, misunderstanding, and a general lack of real communication and tolerance between cultures. This obviously isn't an American only issue, it's just that people over here seem especially bored and/or over stressed and we're constantly being told by the media and news outlets that we're always under the brink of attack or on the edge of collapse.

Attached: 64271510_150139846163237_3505825285589218391_n.jpg (960x849, 107K)

cringe

leftists aren't americans

they're incapable of critical thought

who the FUCK cares lmao

shitskin