Thoughts on this music festival charging more for white people? A step in the right direction?

Thoughts on this music festival charging more for white people? A step in the right direction?

Attached: 63DE2E2A-F0E5-4D63-A6BC-38DFFD84349E.jpg (946x2048, 194K)

Jewish garbage. If you are truly an "anti-racist" you would have a problem with this

couldn’t you just lie? do they check birth certificates or something?

It's good

>AfroFuture festival
>detroit

i think the logic is that the dirt-poor, black/non-white Detriotites will be able to afford tickets while the more privileged white-o's will have to pay extra. not really well thought-out, but they get points for trying.

Reparations is a very logical idea regardless of whether or not the concept hurts the fee-fees of SJWs on /pol/. festivals can do whatever they want free market etc.

reminder that the PoC hordes are spiteful brats who hate you for being white and also expect you to be a self effacing faggot that bends to their whim. you could be the best “ally” in the world and they’ll still hate you, quit the performative woke shit and have some self respect. your ancestors turn in their graves

did you think this up in the shower? very cool post.

Yikes

Jews are extremely racist. Rabbinic Judaism is just the most socially acceptable master race theory.

Any "white" person that actually wants to go to an afrofuture festival should have to pay a cuck tax

Then why are converts allowed?

probably not legal

It's legal until you buy a nigget and aren't allowed in. Then you sue

looked it up, allegedly it might violate the Civil Rights Act of 1964, ironically.

It's not good from an SJW perspective because too much of this shit will antagonize an entire race that didn't really care and was the only other ethnic group besides the hebrews actually spearheading an end to ethnic groups up until now

From an alt right perspective this is the best shit ever. The more white people angered by the radical left, the more white people ready to walk out into the streets and shout "FUCK NIGGERS!". From persecution comes hatred.

From a musical perspective I don't care because everything they're playing there is garbage

kek

>Reparations is a very logical idea
It's not, you can't logically just cherry pick what atrocities reparations are needed for, how much, or who pays. Taking from particular innocent group is in itself an act of oppression, which in the same logic would require reparations, it's a never ending shit show. If your benefiting for your ancestors opression, then at what point do you say "no more, we're even now"? Never, it will always be "not enough"
If you want to be logically consistent you have to be more specific and honest and pointedly state "I hate white people and I want a government that forcibly removes their shit and have it given to black people, until whites are wiped out completely"

lmao, this. if you’re white and attending any sort of “Afro” festival, you’re beyond saving

can honestly not tell whether people say yikes ironically or you’re just a caricature

If you can pull that off without rendering your nation's currency completely insolvent you're the greatest economist who ever lived.

not to mention if we’re talking about reparations, the first people in line should be injuns

Literally everyone on earth would have to get it from someone.
While one group is getting reparations from X group, they'd also be giving reparations to Y group.
And is it just based on race? How about Countries? tribes? Clans? Religions? Kingdoms and villages from centuries ago?
It's just retarded.

based retard

I thought we weren't supposed to judge people by the color of their skin...

Like white people have done throughout all of history? Pay up

Attached: 8d0.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>YOU DID IT FIRST
yeah, black people are so much better. instead they judge and exterminate people based on which region of the desert they come from.

find me a man without prejudice and i will show you liar. find me an innocent race and i will get you a mirror and show you someone who has never picked up a fucking history book that wasn't pre-approved by american public "education".