What was Noel's problem?

What was Noel's problem?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 10.15.59 PM.png (632x473, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7F6xjPUXSQs
youtube.com/watch?v=5IIzykT3NH0
youtube.com/watch?v=oKEbe9HP9wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Liam is a cunt. I mean, they both are, but Liam moreso.

Good post, anyway here’s Wonderwall

I always wanted to fuck Tabby Soren, cute mtv news hoe made my dick hard in the 90s

based

cokehead

Oasis were big enough in America to be covered on MTV? I always thought nobody had ever heard of them over there.

yes they were definitely

they were both unibrow having bowlcut wearing retards

Trying too hard to be John Lydon

this

Didn't evolve from early cro-magnon.

you never catch this guy being disrespectful, he just gets ticked off at having cameras shoved in his face and his equally egotistical brother being a control freak. noel is just as big a cunt as liam he's just not honest about it

>you never catch this guy being disrespectful
Doesn't he constantly slag off anything and everything in the media?

Fuck Oasis and fuck the Caveman Gallagher brothers

I even had one album (whatever Wonderwall was on), which was mostly mediocre aside from the two other songs on it I knew from the radio and then listened to another, which was so bad I turned it off after like 20 minutes. For the Gallagher brothers saying they were like the new Beatles, that's a majorly egotistical and untrue statement.... The brothers were just fucking annoying as hell, always fighting and shit. You could never understand them in interviews, MTV always ran it with subtitles, but it was still mostly gibberish.

And there's a reason that Wonderwall is truly remembered as great, it WAS. When I first heard it my mind was blown. It was like the Beatles with the soul of the 90s, and dem blue feels. It sounds so perfectly like the winter of 95-96. I'm gonna listen to it now. If they had more songs of that quality they'd be legendary, but they don't. It was a fluke. They could just never do quality music en mass. They're basically one-hit wonders for good reason as I see it (I'm aware they have more world hits, but I'm pretty sure they're basically one hit wonders by US Standards to the average normie).

But fuck the whole "we want to be exactly like the 70s Beatles with 1/10th the talent, inspiration, and creativity. And 10 times the ego" that really seals the deal. Perhaps they would have went farther in the US if they (particularly the singer who kept fucking everything up) didn't have the notion that they were 20X better than they are. Mick Jagger, Ozzy, Jim Morrison, and maybe even Axl Rose had a right to that kind of ego, they had the skills to back it up... but Oasis did not. All they had was bad attitudes and Beatles haircuts and stupid accents and unibrows and major label shilling. The epitome of mediocre whitebread pop rock music.

Best band of all time m8 u know it lad d yer know what I mean fucking godlike rock n roll rockstars lad

too rite m8 oasis were fuckin brilliant there what musics all about d'you know what i mean la

definitely maybe doesn't even sound that much like the beatles, it's more harder rockish and distorted guitars
does this sound like the beatles

youtube.com/watch?v=7F6xjPUXSQs

youtube.com/watch?v=5IIzykT3NH0

>Perhaps they would have went farther in the US if they (particularly the singer who kept fucking everything up) didn't have the notion that they were 20X better than they are.
>20+ years later and Americans are STILL pissed about MTV Unplugged and the VMAs

Lmao.
Oasis pulled this sort of shit all the time, everywhere, and the only people who were ever offended by their antics were Americans. Everyone else just thought it was funny.
If anything there was an appeal to seeing the biggest band on the planet act out onstage, it added to the experience.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKEbe9HP9wk

Americans confirmed for not being able to handle the bantz

No but it sounds like generic shit. Stupid nonsensical lyrics, nasally vocal style coated with effects, wall of sound guitars playing basic power chords drowning everything out, no real hook, poor production style, too repetitive, drumming is amateurish etc.

Every Oasis song is the same fucking shit, loud but really boring. They're the ultimate British beer drinking hooligan band because clearly none of them are remotely musical at all.

being a scheming manlet two-faced little cunt primarily

Not even mad about it, it was just annoying really. I was neutral about Oasis until Wonderwall came out, which is when the hype that music mags had talked about started to make sense. But then the hype kept growing and with every new single that came out, it was severely diminishing returns. The same formula to a lesser extent, clearly Wonderwall was the best they had. The interviews with them did them no favors, they came off as arrogant and pompous without having earned it. They blew their load too early. And the whole drama with the brothers around MTV stuff, part of me thinks it was manufactured to sell records and part thinks it was real because they genuinely seemed like a bunch of dudes who didn't care about anything, much less the duties of being in a band like actually playing concerts or writing real songs or singing when you're supposed to sing. It's just really uninteresting when there were so many more interesting characters in pop culture at the time.

Even the hat guy from Jamiroquai was better. That one video he had was super cool.

can't have it both ways, lads. if americans got oasis. that would mean that they wouldn't be oasis

best stick to green day and men in tights, you fucking mongs

I remember a segment where Kurt Loder was shitting on them hardcore.

By 1998, I'm pretty sure it was just Matt Pinfield, Johnny Depp, the guy from Mr. Show, and me who were the only Oasis fans left in America.

it's ok, you're just a brainlet with shit taste. I take the intro of Columbia above whatever dire shit you listen to

You can keep your British music thanks. Believe me, we heard the best of what British music had to offer at the time. And the best of it: Wonderwall, Virtual Insanity, anything by Bush, Song 2 (aka Woo Hoo), Love Spreads Her Arms (by the Stone Roses), Tub Thumping by Chumba Wumba, Wannabe, Bitter Sweet Symphony, How Bizarre (by OMC). Those were all good and deserved hits, even if most were one hit wonders. But some of the shilled British stuff was terrible and flopped/didn't make it as huge as the labels had wanted for a reason. Robbie Williams? That stupid James Bond millennium song was a clear shill job, but nobody liked it. Same with that other proto-Adele ballad crap he had. He's a 2 quasi-hit wonder here as the songs flopped after a month each so not many people remember them. Craig David? 2 hit wonder, just generic RnB for 13 year old girls. He wanted to be what Justin Timberlake would become but failed. Daniel Bedingfield? He sounded like a 13 year old girl. His sister was at least half decent. All those Spice Girls ripoffs? Totally fucking naff dude. There's a reason all this shit hasn't been heard in 15 years.

And if it didn't reach our shores at all in any capacity, it probably wasn't worth hearing anyway.

>silly yanks

Too much Beatles worship

t. cunt

It wouldn't exist without them

Noel knew he was pulling all the weight and he was a cunt about it
Liam was insecure about not being the talented member of Oasis and he was also a cunt in general. he even admits he was the one who started their feud when they were teenagers when he came home drunk and pissed all over Noel's stereo system