So what kind of music do you listen to?

>so what kind of music do you listen to?
How do you even respond?

Attached: 3A38F9FD-AE05-4C82-B0CD-7CE1489C7B20.jpg (750x667, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EAUv01tYm0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The sound of your ass slapping against my dick baby

everything except kpop and country

everything except rap and country

I say I listen to everything, and then I give a brief list of some of my favourite, well-known artists so that she doesn't feel out of her depth.

everything but nightcore and electro swing

Buyers market

I always found saying that I listened to everything quite obnoxious

"throwbacks"

Bitch I’m not trying to catch a case I’m calling you an Uber

I look behind me to see if there is someone there with whom she would be conversing. Upon realizing I am the only one there, I would say "I don't" and then proceed to get up and walk away.

>hahaha nice one bro, but have you listened to neutral milk hotel?

You too...

>yes i too listen to music :)

based

uhh all kinds of uhh... music

rock, soul and metal. Three is the limit. If you say "everything except...." you're a faggot.

I hear the sound of the voices talking, I can't hear music, I can't hear music, it's just noise, the noise is talking to me about things
Aphex twin btw

>Mmm would you wtroke my dick slowly while im at it?, Yoy are not transphobic, right user?

>hey! Where are u goin? :(, he was pretty cute tho

I only listen to Death Grips and Metallica

Fuck phone posting :(

> what is death grips user? :o

I listen mostly to metal music.

this is death grips

Attached: no love deep web.jpg (891x890, 78K)

Rock ‘n roll.

Oh uh... it's just this like experimental crazy hip hop haha... the frontman is called MC Ride, he's like a screaming black hobo guy haha but it's actually really awesome... YUH! Thats a funny thing that he does in one of their songs haha... It's called Guillotine check it out... THe Money Store is their masterpiece... check out the track hustle bones i think you'll like it :3

>aww thanks user you are the best :), so something like clipping and also giving a beastie boys vibe?

Rip a huge fart and fall over

that's the idea

I still have no good answer

>look up towards the sky
>say 'huh, that's a good question'
>don't say anything, just keep staring up as if you're thinking really hard

Power Electronics and Death Industrial. My favorite songs are I Never Met A Woman Who Didn't Deserve To Die and Male Supremacy by a funny little guy Kevin Tomkins.

"Your voice is music to my ears, baby"

She'll laugh and then you go "No, but seriously, I listen to a lot of [insert relevant female singer of your choice]. I just think her message is so empowering to women and I think we need that more than ever right now"

Look out! There's a feminist under you bed!

whatever i feel like you stupid bitch

I usually just say something along the lines of "It always changes lol it really depends on my mood, but right now I'm listening to blah blah" .

That bitch! I told her to pay rent and she just spouted some shit about the patriarchy.

noise and ambient
based

Beg your pardon?

80s stuff

i listen almost exclusively to kpop

> I listen exclusively to Taylor Swift.

Attached: 1562488758241.jpg (832x1000, 103K)

80's

I don't even listen to music you dumb fuck

>nothing except

Attached: huhhrhhHEEe.jpg (543x443, 29K)

based

K-pop and anime musics.

>For me? The Beatles is the best band of all time.

Attached: 1560442068772.jpg (584x794, 87K)

video game music and anime intros sometimes metallic or black sabbath

also a little xxxtentacion and my friend showed me scarlxrd the other day which i like a lot

lil peep.

easy

Attached: Lil-Peep-1494019341-640x640.jpg (640x640, 105K)

omds lol that actually sounds like something a girl may say

Im so fucking lonely

Why the fuck did I move right when I wouldve started going out to parties and maybe even get a gf

my entire social life is completely fucked even 5 years later

Im so fucking alone.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Attached: 1549621565553.png (1920x800, 751K)

Blue Öyster Cult.

Attached: boc.png (216x217, 10K)

rlly weird or funny music

fuck man i feel you. i moved in my early teens and gained a shit ton of weight in the following years. i have basically zero self confidence and play video games all day and have been for the past 13 years

Attached: headlessk.png (970x545, 275K)

do you have a job or anything?
just fucking go out and talk to people man, talk to people at work. Dont be afraid to be yourself man. I used to be in your position before, just fucking make plans and follow through. dont have a job? fucking get one and chat people up. people above you people below you. just talk to people man.

Attached: 80AhprapeW3wF1udEoeuymSu1tb54l229de1tzwGm5A.png (896x767, 713K)

I listen to everything at once

fucking get off Yea Forums and learn a new hobby youre interested and then meet up where people do your hobby.

fucking EZ.

Yea Forums only promotes depressive behavior.

i dont see how this is music related?

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: what do I listen to - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

try and read the rules if youre new.

everything except nigger music. i need to know right now if you've ever touched a nigger. i don't like niggers or nigger lovers so spit it out right now.

Yeaa... try B for this kind of post

girls like to know where you stand racially

I dont see how thats music related? Read the rules if youre new.

goregrind and memphis rap

The subtext of OP's post is that you would not answer the question strictly based on what music you listen to.

i want to hug her and smoke weed with her

Well I'm not a cumbrain, so I calmly list my favorite artists and albums.

Attached: IMG_20190706_234711.png (1066x1364, 336K)

yooo you have favorites??? lmaooo

I listen to many genres including noise rock, dream pop, shoegaze, neo-psych, industrial hip hop, math rock, ambient, hypnagogic pop, art pop, uk bass, synthpop, slowcore and ambient techno. some of my favorite artists include andy stott, julia holter, iceage, low, armand hammer, cocteau twins, stereolab, animal collective, robert wyatt, fennesz, flying saucer attack, the field, actress, broadcast, candy claws, ben frost, show me the body, fever ray and toe. i can send you my rateyourmusic and last.fm account if you are further intersted in my music taste. what about you, what music do you like?

it's literally that easy to answer.

"Rollo primavera sound"

She will probably leave the conversation after the 3rd genre

I don't know man some raps

nice

neo-folk, martial, experimental, noise and jazz

Attached: 08EA4522-9295-4312-8814-609A0E6C27D9.png (396x364, 192K)

Only drake baby.

fpbp

That's very unfortunate. Never heard of The Story of Adidon by Pusha T?

this is what she wants you to say

“interesting brick patterns over there”

this is how you ruin a conversation

Everyone at my job is a 50+ male

Be honest.

I NEED A GF AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck I was searching trying to remember this song last night

Based

Indie/Alternative with a few pop tracks mixed in

All kinds of music as long as it's not made by black people, or as I like to call them, N...

Say it you fucking coward

I never respond by listing genres or bands I like. I just say what I've been listening to lately.

>The subtext of OP's post is that you would not answer the question strictly based on what music you listen to.
my response was to this
>girls like to know where you stand racially

how do you do that without naming genres or bands

>Dumb hipster garbage
Covers all the grounds p well imo

bbc radio 3

What I meant is that I don't list a few genres and a few bands and say these are my favourites. I just say, ''Well, I've been listening to album X by Y these days, it's pretty good, have you listened to it?'' or ''I am really in the mood for some X lately''. That kind of stuff. For some reason the conversation lasts longer and it's more interesting if I do that instead of just name dropping.

I listen to rock

why this still up tho

It’s good

I listen exclusively to brapslut compilations

I'm into really experimental lo-fi type of stuff, like Tame Impala, Tyler the Creator, oh and I love Mac Demarco

I don't listen to pop crap or fake indie garbage, I only listen to real music like Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

read the rules if youre new.

>Yes, I listen exclusively to metal, rap, and country. How could you tell?

Attached: 87CA0978-E2C0-452D-8055-780DE7CC0146.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

>My favorite genres are shoegaze, trip hop and post punk. What about you?

that was easy

I know this is a copy paste right but what's even the origin of this list? Some of these artists I like a lot like Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Basic Channel, and Muslimgauze so I should probably check out the others

Interpol and bluegrass

iirc someone kept spamming threads saying "if you listen to any of these bands you're only trying to fit in" or something like that. From there it just became a meme.

You have be 18 years of age or older to post here.

That's because it's based on something a girl actually said to me.

holy fucking based

>oh you know like rock, real dumb hipster stuff
I said this and it worked once but girls dont generally talk to me

Why is this so real

cause you're not special nor deep

Currently this

youtu.be/EAUv01tYm0w

>Wait, who the fuck are you, crackwhore?

pull her nose ring out and walk off

Alot of things, depends in what mood im in

You tell her you like the album Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys and you like The Beatles. Everyone knows the Beatles, people will be interested in the Beach Boys or will appreciate that you like them. You like other stuff too, obviously.
You're all welcome.

I usually go with whatever album I like at that moment, and say "well right now I'm into indie rock, though it changes often."

good advice user

*whips out iphone*
*shows he example*
*gets laid*