ITT: Albums that destroyed Yea Forums

ITT: Albums that destroyed Yea Forums

Attached: A1AMeOSldQL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 21K)

>implying newfags remember when DAMN was spammed all the time on Yea Forums

hack

Attached: file.png (650x249, 55K)

you mean scaruffi?

scaruffi has been proven to be a hack

cope

Attached: file.png (1500x1500, 2.16M)

based
scaruffi also can't be taken as a good judge of hip hop. the highest score he ever gave a hip hop album was 8, and that was to public enemy. there are waaaayyyy better rap albums than that. he just talks out of his biased ass

honestly 90% of the shitposting and politics would be gone if hiroshimoot ran a script that scanned your computer for rap music and banned you if you had any

it's usually people reacting against rap in these threads though, not people who like rap getting political
people are racist on here, and hip hop is the blackest genre. so when they see that shit they go "mrrrrr i don't like negroes reeeeeeee"

not him but Public Enemy surely have the best hip hop album of all time, even better than Illmatic

>hip hop is the blackest genre
with lily white and uniformly left wing partisans as the primary fanbase

do you not remember entire threads being derailed because "not liking TPAB means you're racist"

would you only give it an 8?

not even of that era. Liquid Swords, the Infamous and Straight Outta Compton all beat it easily.

wasn't browsing back then, just commenting on what i see now

I literally stopped browsing Yea Forums for a while because of this.

>there are waaaayyyy better rap albums than that.
ok retard

>there are waaaayyyy better rap albums than that.
such as...?

>an 8/10 is a bad score
both Scruffi and Fantano really damaged this board isn't it?

Most TPAB threads were shitposts about how the album’s anti white. Wtf is this bullshit you’re spouting?

YELLOW

Attached: AOTY2018.jpg (620x620, 108K)