Is he gonna be ok???? I’m not ready to lose anymore music legends this year!

Is he gonna be ok???? I’m not ready to lose anymore music legends this year!

Attached: 38809EF2-862D-4113-A4D3-D2B99C6A3973.jpg (828x981, 164K)

He should get a eye transplant while he’s at it loooooool!!!!

I had no idea this nigga was even still alive damn

he managed to play piano and drums while blind, his body could probably adapt to life without his kidney

he'll be fine

Me too I think I was confusing him with that blind singer guy Jamie Foxx played in Ray

he said it's all good. so it's all good.

My wife needs a kidney transplant due to high blood pressure from a medication she took for years. It’s a pretty minor surgery in this day and age. It’s even elective. You can choose not to do it and just live on dialysis.

Yeah but Stevie’s an old old man any kind of surgery is dangerous at his age. Plus he’s black and 70 and like black 70 is like white 98

Oh yeah. Ray mysterio

True. Also what I learned is when you get a kidney transplant they don’t even remove your bad kidneys. They just take the new part and attach it in there as well. So it’s not like he’s going to be without one for any time.

He’ll be fine. He just needs some Sexual Healing.

Ray Charles

hell be fine

Another name added to the 69 club

Upvoted

70 isn't really elderly and he can afford the best health care.

>70 isn't really elderly

80-90 is elderly, man. The average age at which people go into elder care facilities is 81.

right... and 5'9" isn't manlet since that's the average height in the US

Yeah but black 70 is basically like living to 100 in white people years

The whites at pitchfork are salivating waiting for homeboy to die to throw out 10s

Attached: emoticon-character-hungry-salivating-his-260nw-1035176377[1].jpg (260x280, 7K)

Blacks usually die before 70 or else live to 90+, there seems to be no in-between with them.

>god on his side
>practices veganism and trancendental meditation
>blind and therefore cannot see the world decay before his eyes, preventing normal aging
yeah, i'm thinking he's going to be ok

Attached: 1562099093995.jpg (604x360, 153K)