Drops an album called "ready to die"

>drops an album called "ready to die"
>gets shot and dies 3 years later
was it fate? 3 is the number of death in Chinese traditional culture.

Attached: Biggie-Crop-2.jpg (766x511, 230K)

>didn't take the "pac and biggie are chilling with their millions in cuba" whitepill

Taking the white pill need not involve deluding yourself my friend. Only acceptance of the truth, work towards the best life you can have, along with taking time to mold yourself into your best image.

You have to be some sort of mega degenerate if you know who Pac and Biggie is and don't know they both faked their deaths.

>cuba
they're inside the hollow earth

Yeah yeah we've all heard the theory and honestly it's some stupid ass fantastical MF DOOM supervillain scheme bullshit.

I don't see the problem though. Kurt Cobain sacrificed his life for his legacy. Legacy is a very important thing in the black ghettos. Pac read about Machiavelli and find a way him and his best friend could have a legacy without giving up their life.

if it would've been 4 years you would've said GUYS 4 IS THE NUMBER OF DEATH IN JAPANESE TRADITIONAL CULTUREEE!!!

3 is probably the number of life in another culture

>3 is the number of death in Chinese traditional culture.
Wrong. 4 is the number of death. Chinese numbers go 一、二、三、四,with 四 meaning four. 四 is pronounced sì, which is remarkably similar to 死 (pronounced sǐ), which means death. It’s considered rude to give gifts of money with the digit four, and most buildings will skip the fourth floor and (if they’re tall enough) the fourteenth floor
Pic related, it’s a Chinese elevator control panel that skips 4, 13, and 14

Attached: DFF40AA6-304B-409B-B6B5-7D8DCA995E8B.jpg (175x315, 16K)

This one also skips 4, 13, and 14

Attached: 84920316-8134-4D60-BA1A-B7F66BCAE687.jpg (768x768, 346K)

This one skips 4 and 14, but not 13
Note that none of these skip 3, as 3 is not a number associated with any bad omens in Chinese traditional culture

Attached: CBB7801E-31E0-42B5-B8E3-1EE11FB0C0C6.jpg (610x813, 67K)

Wu Tang Clan probably put some sort of Weeb curse on him or something.

Imagine being so paranoid you have to skip floors for no real reason... this is straight schizo tier

Ready to Die [Bad Boy, 1994]
As a white person in an integrated, how do we say it, nabe, I should breathe a sigh of relief that pithy Christopher Wallace seems content to exploit his own people--"I been robbin' motherfuckers since the slave ship," or, if you prefer, "I be beatin' motherfuckers like Ike beat Tina." As a male person, I should be grateful he doesn't want to pimp my kind either. But because I live a lot farther from the edge, these things don't make me feel better at all--I'm outraged when anyone gets robbed, beaten, or pimped, descendants of slaves especially. Hence I'm not inclined to like this motherfucker. But the more I listen the more I do. Wiping the cold out of his eyes at 5:47 a.m. or pulling his gat as the wrong guy comes down the street, he commands more details than any West Coast gangsta except carbetbagging Ice-T. His sex raps are erotic, his jokes are funny, and his music makes the thug life sound scary rather than luxuriously laid back. When he considers suicide, I not only take him at his word, I actively hope he finds another way. A-

Attached: christgau89894.jpg (1400x963, 169K)

I'm glad he enjoys Biggie but Christgau talking about hip-hop is pure cringe

>I'm glad he enjoys Biggie but
It's just his usual New York cool, LA dum antics.

why do critics have such a boner for New York

They live there?

San Francisco and NYC were the two birthplaces of rock journalism in the 60s.

Hypnotize is funny for how ridiculous it is.

This guy's biggest crime against taste and music was unleashing Lil Kim on us. Yeah fuck that shit.

>drops a song called "territorial pissings"
>took a big piss regularly
was it fate?

Attached: kurt-cobain-1024.jpg (1024x768, 311K)

happens in vegas- no floor 13