AOTY

How does LUM fucking do it?

Attached: livestream of consciousness.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rvZ2f8fC6E
youtu.be/Zif4svlfc2c
vocaroo.com/i/s0SL2tzWMXCa
deadspace.bandcamp.com/track/september
youtu.be/j-1zG-r7f6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Songs that Travis played during his livestreams.
youtube.com/watch?v=9rvZ2f8fC6E

>expected a new ugly release after two fucking years
>it just turns out to be his instagram livestream from two years ago with cover art
you're the biggest faggot ever OP and i don't think you realize how disappointed i am right now
youtu.be/Zif4svlfc2c

No, I'm just subscribed to the guy that posted it because he posted a Tha Impaila album from this year.
apologies mein faggot. I saw 2019 in the title and assumed it was something new.
It seems different than the videos you linked, though. For one, it's over 9 minutes longer than all three of the videos that the guy you linked uploaded. Secondly, it looks like it has all the awkward things of silence cut out so it can be listened to as a whole thing.

What the fuck is this?
You fucking cunt, you got my excitement over nothing.

Get ur fuckin cap peeled OP way to waste my time

OP I better not catch you outside of the milk store

bitch i swear to god stop playing with me

>Tha Impaila
Wow never thought I'd see that name here. Hood Death was a solid 9/10

its literally black face cultural appropriation shit

I hope that's the cover too.

yoo that second tracks with that piano

Their new one is dope too.
Only reason I even found out about them was because Viper uploaded a video of one of their songs from Hood Death and people in the comments for it were praising it saying it was surprisingly unironically good until someone finally pointed out that it was stolen from Tha Impaila.

Attached: a2328775156_10.jpg (1199x1200, 382K)

Hey guys ugly mane here. Here is a new song from my upcoming album the other side

vocaroo.com/i/s0SL2tzWMXCa

you should stick to making beats

Woah that's definitely Ugly alright

suk my pp

i recognize the song from that facebook post that's like 3 years old now but i had no idea if it's extended and if you're actually travis
if you are, release the fucking gabber album already.

please daddy

yeah doubt this is trav but i appreciate the song i've never heard before.

oh god im not ready for plebs who havent listened to any gabber in their lives to suddenly act like theyre authorities in that shit now

i bet itll b fire tho

just listen to this deadspace.bandcamp.com/track/september

Yo I just compiled this today lol glad that tha impaila is getting people talking I threw his stuff up on a whim, also this album has the livestream stuff + some extra things cut from that main livestream video string and some other things from here and there on the end. Sorry if anyone was pissed off by this all.

Travis would never say "ugly mane here" >:^(

That one has a different beat than the livestream one tho

youtu.be/j-1zG-r7f6Y

It's still honorary AOTY even though all of the material is from 2018 and before.

Also I already put that other side ugly mane track at the tail end of this comp as "D14" he probably got it from there lol

why do you have to blueball everyone man