RYM (rateyourmusic) thread

rateyourmusic.com/
I really like this site. Post last five ratings here, guess personalities, self plug, recommend. Have a beautiful day ppl.
User: spayse

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-180815.png (1440x829, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes
youtube.com/watch?v=9C120y3QflY
rateyourmusic.com/collection/HotOpinions/strm_h/free improvisation/1
rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt
rateyourmusic.com/~AManateeDance
rateyourmusic.com/~AnotherGenesis
rateyourmusic.com/list/cxsmith630/okay-this-is-epic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi
pavementito

Attached: Capturar.png (877x345, 63K)

man like L "Y" J

inflated ratings cause i'm just going through stuff i like atm
yuiyuiyui

Attached: IMG_4729.jpg (1125x1228, 163K)

did you grow up to be yui

based acre

Attached: ss+(2019-07-07+at+02.26.42).jpg (996x450, 93K)

Dab on them

Did sonemic ever take off?

it hasn't lunched yet

Are you intentionally avoiding IOSYS' most popular album? I've been wondering this for years, it's weird that you listen to denpa no one cares about but not the popular one

what do you mean?

You rated all the obscure IOSYS denpa and other obscure albums but not this one that got popular

Attached: Capture.png (1240x517, 511K)

if I haven't rated something I either haven't listend to it yet (not the case here) or I don't know what to give it yet. I'm awful at this consistency thing, so rating IOSYS things as they come out and I pick up on them is easier than rating things I've already listened to

bratty

woah...

brappy

it ruins the mystique a bit when you realize most top rymers dont know shit about cinema and just have access to kg in freelech and a high speed fibre connection

cinema isn't worth it

why pay attention to anything they do other than what music they rate

>it's called rateyourmusic, why would i rate films there when letterboxd exists?

Attached: 1512429396055.png (645x729, 63K)

why rate films at all? a movie's just 2h you could've spent listening to music instead

this

How we doin boys

Attached: 7F98A00E-CDBA-42DE-9C72-F11747A4157D.png (640x1136, 276K)

Oof shins and Big Black are WAY too low. Atomizer especially is a masterpiece
Desertshore sucks, Nail is godly
I can get behind almost of all this. Idk if the new Sadistik deserves that

Attached: CB58172F-7485-4D05-9F42-874B60B9EC00.jpg (512x768, 96K)

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/user/riceshoes

Hai everyone!!! did u ALL miss Me Hehehehehehe~~ i am RICEY ,LOVER OF ALL THE EXCESIVE, THE FUNNY, THE HAPPY AND THE FEMBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 45645.png (267x400, 180K)

cringe and bluepilled

youtube.com/watch?v=9C120y3QflY
what did they mean by this?

I guess the Shins debut is okay, there's tracks I like on there especially the last one. But it just feels nothing special to me. I've been familiar with Atomizer for a few years and everything it does Songs About Fucking does better, and I don't even necessarily like that album a lot but I do like it better than Atomizer. Jordan and Kerosene are great. Also Albini is fantastic and Shellac is one of my favorite rock groups.

Attached: ff3c136.jpg (1242x1090, 138K)

I'm a huge fan of New Slang. It was one of the first songs I learned on guitar though so I'm pretty nostalgic for it. Fair enough but personally I think the writing on Atomizer is more engaging. Kerosene is for sure the group's best track

you never did post your feet as promised..

i didnt get enough replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if u really want feet pics , add me on discord riceshoes#2057

Attached: 411e2NZP5VL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 9K)

hi friends

Attached: Rate Your Music.png (647x390, 86K)

>Desertshore sucks
t. embryo

honestly it felt way too "cloud" ish for me
Sadistik sounds like Bones trying to be Eyedea on it

guess u didnt want the feet pics lol

Attached: 100_0029.jpg (378x512, 87K)

Based desu

This isn’t me bragging, but +5k ratings disqualifies me to being an embryo, also Nico has much better records like Marble. Desertshore is masturbatory swaggle just like Tim Buckley’s Lorca. Both great artists with a pretentious wank album under their belts
Meh definitely more lyrical than bones but yeah I kinda get where ur coming from
This guy knows

>i'm not an embryo!!!
>rateyourmusic.com/collection/HotOpinions/strm_h/free improvisation/1
pick one

rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt
Agree with pavement
Agree with meat puppets but I love CSN s/t
Personal 8.5/10 or so

Attached: DDAA50F1-4B8C-4076-B575-17B1183C7956.png (1792x828, 489K)

Hi, guys. Sharifi here.

Just popping in to co-sign. Yea Forums is a downsy, retarded, autistic, mentally handicapped, special, simpleton place filled with a bunch of the evil, sadistic version of Forrest Gump. The reason I took over this board in the first place and linked my much better site in the sticky was so I could collect your IPs and eventually purge all of you angelman syndrome-having inbreds from the gene pool. Unfortunately, you were too smart for me and decided to congregate on discord and Facebook, which are definitely safe from my FBI buddies. You're not going to die, now. Curses!

But fuck your shitty board. Again, this is Sharifi. Please don't worry, I can't get you now.

However, gamers are retards, and while it's true that so far my plan to purge the equally retarded Yea Forumstist population from the Earth has failed, as a public service I'm here to announce that Glitchwave is going to be a roaring success!

Yes! It will be comprehensive!
Yes! It will be revered!
Yes! Ten million aspies are going to die!

Cheers,
Sharifi

rateyourmusic.com/~AManateeDance

Attached: t5.png (691x292, 58K)

You fags are actually rating each others ratings now.

sex offender general

rateyourmusic.com/~AnotherGenesis

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-07 at 3.49.44 AM.png (985x354, 97K)

>This isn’t me bragging, but +5k ratings disqualifies me to being an embryo
That's not true at all. You are what we (in the patrician council) call an "entry-level completionist." You listen exclusively to popular music, but you waste your time listening to several albums by the same pleb artists. Your total number of ratings is allowed to grow without you needing to tread uncharted waters.

nail is great

Attached: 1538323672488.png (661x669, 152K)

>atomizer
>just 3 stars
You didn't understand it. Read the lyrics and listen to it again.

Unironically good video game ratings in the upper scores, buddy, I compliment your taste

>sex offender general
Rateyourmusic is unironically full of weirdos, more than the absolutely degenerate kpop or daily generals on this board at times.
I thought the "trans people on RYM are total creeps" was a meme at first, then I got harrassed by one of them...

Bump

Yes I understand. Darkness and disgusting acts etc. The lyrics are great but I'm not engaged with the music that much. See my earlier comment about liking Songs About Fucking more. It has nothing to do with lyrics lmao, that doesn't make or break an album

How unhinged are RYM trannies that they think Eminem and Floral Shoppe are "own the libs" music?
rateyourmusic.com/list/cxsmith630/okay-this-is-epic/

it's like their sense of humor is perpetually stuck in 2011

humor becoming driven by politics instead of being at their expense has been the death of funny