/sg/ - Singing general

Am i supposed to make all the effort and volume by pulling air from the belly, and only use the "neck" to make the pitches?

Attached: download.jpg (311x162, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s14DBBpGR80m
clyp.it/3rbfmmal
vocaroo.com/i/s1Wy5RYlG3Iu
vocaroo.com/i/s1e7r0yieBQE
vocaroo.com/i/s12BP9f0op8G
soundcloud.com/bobby-philler/yesterday-lulzy-version/s-TVzvV
clyp.it/mavw1xd4
soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/night
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just sing lol just say the words

Fuck yer.

Attached: 327856-SGS19HCCH1_11.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

While I am learning to sing and want this general to succeed, it is inevitable that Samuel with infect it with off-key, nasal pant-hooting.

three days ago we had a wonderful vocaroo (singaroo) thread where people posted and others gave advice and everyone was very pleasant and helpful.

shoulda been there dude

I'm not that great but I've been practicing at home on my own for about a year or two. I still suck but I'm getting better

vocaroo.com/i/s14DBBpGR80m

Attached: 1562000344788.png (640x1136, 1.24M)

SINGING IS TURNING YOU GAY

Way too late, my man.

I want to be able to sing a C5, but I'd like my balls to remain attached. What do?

clyp.it/3rbfmmal

Watched a documentary on Elvis last night and put me in the mood for a cover. I know I go a wee bit flat now and then, have a sore throat right now.

Attached: Elvis-Presley-1969-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 1.16M)

I told (You) so.

learn how to sing with your mixed voice, it's the combination between your chest and head voice so you can sing high notes with power
it takes a lot of time and effort, but if you really want it, you can do it

>tfw im actually retarded when it comes to taking vocal lessons

I have no idea if I'm singing from "my belly"

I wish i wasnt such a brainlet/bad with directions

damn too bad i wasnt indeed

I'm usually the OP of these threads, you can pretty much guarantee I'll start one on Wednesdays when I'm off work and try and keep it alive with feedback (not to stop anyone else starting one though obviously).

not him but ive been trying and it's really frustrating
rn i cant sing at all because i got laryngitis trying to sing B4s on my band rehearsal, if try to sing i start feeling the taste of blood

Cool, I want these threads to live.

can you make a step by step into learning mixed voice
i was told that once i can do slides and make the transition smooth and unnoticeable without breathiness i'll be able to do mixed voice but it's too hard

Fuck me, he's here already. I called it:

How do I fix my gay voice bros

vocaroo.com/i/s1Wy5RYlG3Iu

Become the little girl and then your love of cock will no longer be gay.

Dude, can you be honest, are you trolling? Last time you sounded like a drunk man, now you sound like a fucking porpoise.

can you just call them /sg/ singin general from now on?

i have no desire to post singing here

You don't have to sing to infect this place with your monkey AIDS, Samuel.

Just accept your homosexuality already. it's 2019.

laryngitis user here
vocaroo.com/i/s1e7r0yieBQE
vocaroo.com/i/s12BP9f0op8G

all aids is monkey aids, retard. go read a book

>can you just call them /sg/ singin general from now on?

I dunno, does anyone else support this? To be fair it's not so much about singing advice as it is just sharing your songs, if people ask for advice they'll get it but those threads are also just for the fun of sharing your songs to a nice audience.

I also don't want it to turn into the cesspit that is the guitar general.

holy shit! you're the guy i sampled lol

soundcloud.com/bobby-philler/yesterday-lulzy-version/s-TVzvV

That's my point, you utter fucking cretin. Animals like you brought it to us.

>nice audience
might as well go elsewhere

Please don't tell me you still have that

>cesspit etc
Too late, Samuel is already here.

The thing is if you use those threads you'll generally find they're very amicable.

I think the happy little Vocaroo robot as our mascot helps things, he's so damn cute.

Attached: Vocaroo.png (400x400, 112K)

Dude. I made you sound magical. Consider that an honor.

It would be better if there were more audio posting here. Nobody really shares in /gg/.

Anyway, yeah, I'm not calling them singing general, this thread is already shittier than the Singeroo threads. If someone wants to start a singing general fair play to them but it won't be me.

I share on /gg/ occasionally but it usually gets ignored in favour of gear talk or arguments about the resident retards and spammers.

clyp.it/mavw1xd4

Anyway, I'll share something. This is a song of mine, I'm on mandolin and vocals and my pal did all the instrumentals overdubbed. What do you think?

>FUCK
Also, I'm gonna download all of your covers & make a mixtape out of them. Never give up.

>change the name of the singing general
>literally no one has any constructive comments on any of the posts with people singing

Yeah great idea Sam.

Here's some of my work on soundcloud if you wanted to hear it

soundcloud.com/hwitenoice/night

Attached: 1562353628947.jpg (1642x988, 110K)

Thanks man

>He can't even describe the parts of his body he's using
You're never going to make it.