Is it normal to like only a few tracks per album?

is it normal to like only a few tracks per album?

it's a huge pain in the ass creating playlists, picking a few songs here and there, but I don't want to listen to garbage

I think the closest I've ever come to enjoying a whole album is unpeeled by cage the elephant. I skip only 13 of the 21 tracks

Attached: 1562384455331.jpg (1294x1600, 275K)

No shit its normal.

If you put every song on the album on your playlist then it stands to say the album is probably a 10/10 in your eyes.

I literally rate albums off of how many songs I hated/liked/loved. This is also why I think albums should only have 10 songs maximum, because the more you bloat it the more likely there is to be songs that are weak.

no, listen to better albums

I'm in a point in my life that, yes, I'd let a cute trap piss in my mouth.
no it isn't.

albums don't always reveal themselves that fast, sometimes it takes years to realize you love all of the tracks so you are probably a useless teen with no life experience making yet another shitty thread

You listen to shit music. And no.

>is it normal to like only a few tracks per album
yes, it's normal to be a pleb.

That's pretty much the definition of normal

Yes that extremely normal. The other anons are just coping into thinking every track is a banger. There are almost always duds in albums even so called 10/10 albums.

this 100%

>There are almost always duds in albums even so called 10/10 albums.
whoa you are a pleb

nah i'm just not autistic like you

no you have not heard enough albums

recommend me a 10/10 album in your eyes so i can mock you

yes it is totally normal
>hahah u listen to shit music
no but that’s normal too

most albums arent 10/10s or 9/10s you spergs; keep listening to that perfect album you discovered senior year of high school

if you don't know 20 of them yourself, you are only further proving how much of a pleb you are. keep listening

cope

that's what i thought. you have nothing to say because you're a pleb

cope

stop trolling it's pathetic

Check out this pseud

>hasn't listened to enough music to discover a perfect album yet

Attached: pleb-3.jpg (450x276, 29K)

i listen to more than u

@88803315
Yea Forumstards ladies and gentlemen

how about you get off Yea Forums and settle this like men? 1v1 fortnite match

you know nothing, hurry back to class now little faggot

i graduated zoomer

W O W look at you, you graduated. BIG FUCKING DEAL you are nowhere near knowing jack shit about music if you haven't found dozens of masterpieces by now

cope harder pseud

if you're on this board and you're not a nerd about music, why are you even here

i am pseud

Listen to MBDTF, there's no bad tracks on that.

keep listening, kid

Attached: 04e.jpg (400x504, 53K)

ok have fun at prom zachary, i packed your lunch

>defending THIS long the fact that you claim to be a music nerd and can't name a single album you believe to be flawless
damn, dude. give up

ive been here for about 10 minutes

10 minutes is more than enough time to go through the albums you've listened to and realize that there are those which are perfect. if you've heard as many as you claim, it would be easy. instead you just keep calling me pseud.

there arent lol your correlation is fake and gay

of course there are, you are just a young dipshit who hasn't heard enough music

wrong, i believed albums were perfect when i was your age

i am a boomer. you're not experienced enough in life to find masterpieces. keep digging.

the difference between me and you is that i listen enough to know that masterpieces are never perfect

you are beyond hopeless. the definition of masterpiece is perfect album. you need to relax. music is not a card you carry in your pocket. it's in your heart. you're a fucking pleb, plain and simple

there are some albums that I like literally every song on it. but it's very rare and even then there are some i like more than others

Attached: Illmatic-1555703536-640x634.jpg (640x634, 144K)

i'm calm, you're just wrong

i mean relax into the music, not make it a competition. you'll realize there are many perfect albums. it's not as high a standard as you're making it. there are perfect films, albums, books, etc.

i do, you're projecting

so you are now admitting there are perfect albums when you denied it the entire thread, ok mate

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

i don't think there are perfect albums, that doesn't mean i'm not able to enjoy music

lol keep digging that PLEB hole

ok zoomer

Christgau said in practice every album has at least one dud track on it.

the lead singer of carseat headrest is so cute

i was born in 1953, retard. you have no argument, you just keep exposing your plebery

how does a boy get that figure?

onions

imagine being 66 and unable to understand disagreement

he is asian

you're a 66 year old man browsing Yea Forums calling people retards? man you pissed your life away

not an argument

I don't make playlists, only listen to albums in their entirety. Sue me, onions-boy beta cuck.

>I think albums should only have 10 songs maximum
The perfect amount of songs on an album is 22, use a calculator user.

No. Listen to better music.
>Cage the Elephant
Yikes

Oh shit i meant 12

no it's DEFINITELY 22
grindcore fans rise up

youre supposed to listen to the full album as one. Sure youll have some highlights, but you should be listening to the full thing

Its very normal but then, since you think a Cage the Elephant album has the most amount of enjoyable tracks; you also need to get better musical tastes.

This user is actually fucking right, not a troll or pseud or anything. There is absolutely no reason an album you really like shouldnt have all perfect tracks. Even simply listening to King Crimson will likely give you a 10/10 enjoyed every single track experience.