Cited constantly by ''autists'' and memers XD

>cited constantly by ''autists'' and memers XD
>misinterpreted as just ''lol annihilation'' instead of something more primal by edgy sheltered teens, not seeing the genuine quality of the material
>even featured on fucking pewdiepie videos
When did this band lose the core group (the people who felt the unstructured spontainety of the experience) that made the interactive experience so great? Why do people feel the need to be ironic at all times when relating to them?

Attached: dg.jpg (1772x1149, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6D-VHxf1hKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with being ironic?

Garbage music for pussies, devoid of any musical talent, skill, or of any interest or appeal thematically.

elaborate

wah wah wah my favowit bawnd isn't unknown anymo' ;(

who cares OP everyone should be able to enjoy Death Grips in the way that they want to enjoy them

When I saw them in 2016 after following them since 2012 I was happy to see the venue absolutely packed with people. I felt good for the band.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 12.04.24 AM.png (609x673, 359K)

Listen to On GP and then talk to me. Actually, I take it back. Feel free to gargle my dick and balls the next time you're on this thread.

Year of the Snitch was horrible.

Based. I want Death Grips to become an even famous band honestly. DG on popular radio when?

The day the money store came out.
also NLDW is best album, dont @ me.

Sounds like shitty uninspired hardcore punk that's overproduced to the point that it defeats the purpose of hardcore punk mixed with random rhythm changes that add nothing, and a blithering fucking retard grunted on top of the abortion only to make it worse, now we have some....what, synths or some crap, trying to be post punk or something too....yeah this is trash garbage for retards. Only a hipster moron would like this because they unironically think it makes them unique and that'd be the only reason for liking it.

lyrics are the best part

fucking COOOOOOOPE

Attached: 1547683248705.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Ok, I've got to cope with what, the fact that you're a faggot who likes bad music?

Attached: alexi+_251c36c74c85d27e424825e5e1079219.jpg (595x503, 54K)

Gonna see them tomorrow live. Any advice on how to maximize the experience?

Blame Fantano

lmao brainlet can't wrap his head around punk/rap/industrial fusion. go back to listening to shitty boring monotonous d-beat records fag.

COPULATE

I'll just, keep being straight, you know. Nice glasses and undercut queer. Don't leave your college campus lest you get beat the fuck up.

Just listen to the music you enjoy and insulate yourself from the community of people that also enjoy it if it bothers you that much, effeminate numale retard. People will like an artist or group for many different possible reasons and there’s nothing you can do to change that, there’s a subreddit on everything, everything you like is reddit. Only low IQ faggots worry about shit like this OP

Attached: 56205BAA-7717-4BB0-A603-BF9E592E1934.jpg (960x1280, 169K)

lol
i already been to jail. never violated once. quit acting like you're smart bitch. you ain't shit.

>insulate yourself from the community of people that also enjoy it
>just don't be human bro
inb4 sheeple, denying the nature of ourselves

Death Grips are literally one of the few reasons why this decade has been great for music. You can hate them all you want, but you’re in the minority. And like it or not, they’re highly significant to the 2010s musical landscape, and you’re just not with it. I sincerely pity you for not liking one of the most exciting musical acts to happen in a long time.

Based low IQ lemming trying to inb4 despite this undeniably being his true nature. I can enjoy the musical stylings of Michael Chion, Prurient, Ahmad Jamal and Cyndi Lauper without worrying whether too many “normies” also enjoy it. If you worry about this you are unironically a normalfag.

This. It’s not hard to just listen to music. You’re all faggots.
Speak for yourself, sheeple.

rec me your favorite albums (genuinely interested btw, not gonna use it as an argument or anything)

This is my favorite album. Get some taste and stop listening to music made by retards.

Attached: My_Teenage_Dream_Ended.jpg (280x280, 20K)

fucking COOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Attached: 1547683137230.jpg (363x550, 23K)

>worrying whether too many “normies” also enjoy it.
How is it possible to be this short-sighted? We are apparently in complete isolation from the external world. It is so easy to refuse to see the interconnectedness of these things - why do you think you're aware of these artists in the first place?

This has been the case since like NLDW and the band has fully embraced it, why can’t you (or just ignore it)
Spend less time on Yea Forums lol

>death grips
>primal
Cum in a woman

Normies sold you those artists user that’s how it works

>says this
>posts here
Don’t talk to anyone on the internet, I only came here to tell you this I hate Yea Forums

>Why do people feel the need to be ironic at all times when relating to them?
Have sex, OP. YOU'RE the newfag if you can't appreciate both the music and meme goldmine. Not everything has to be taken seriously all the time—Yea Forums understood this

Attached: 1348106916309.jpg (525x326, 82K)

Hate them, throw shit at them in the hope that they die

>the band has fully embraced it, why can’t you
>or just ignore it
>Spend less time on Yea Forums lol

Attached: IMG_1149.png (644x800, 14K)

You both need to adjust

whats wrong with dbeat

Sure you aren’t

Fantano invented dbeat

>Fully embraced it
They literally call out the fans in their songs for being so fucking retarded online, they don't embrace it at all

whats fantano's favorite disclose record?

Buzzcocks

that's not disclose

They invented dbeat you big girl

Why do you type like this? Do you have brain damage?

Ever hear a story called "The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

answer my question fucker
i dont give half a colored shit who invented it

have you seen their twitter

Guarantee OP is a faggot zoomer.

Attached: 1378253021405.jpg (570x548, 61K)

The moment they made a shirt with "Yuh" on it is the day they lost credibility.

Reminder

Attached: worst fanbses.gif (1888x1284, 66K)

>Trinity
>4
Are you retarded?

Newfag

THERE ARE MANY, MANY, COMP-PLEX CHARACTERS IN AN-EE-MAY

Attached: Screenshot (10).png (1427x1080, 1.23M)

I don't think he's aware of them to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=6D-VHxf1hKo