Itt: songs that blow your mind when you’re tripping

itt: songs that blow your mind when you’re tripping

Attached: 1842266C-DD0A-4A83-8121-8C2BAEDCC324.jpg (500x667, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtB7R-H6SbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BkXIFrxlFQk
youtu.be/eJStWiqSOpU
youtube.com/watch?v=K_h55O66uf0
youtube.com/watch?v=WSmuzEzeAeY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hblrzggqqo4
soundcloud.com/volk6/aerosol
youtu.be/chFmFpTc21s
youtube.com/watch?v=eauPzSR2z94
youtube.com/watch?v=VkQraJHabDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_IjM-sxgPPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mZi2XneKu2o
youtube.com/watch?v=sNuMM_9UqZU
youtube.com/watch?v=9MqtT9SPca8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-E7_VHLvkE
youtu.be/F9L4q-0Pi4E
youtu.be/XGOZmX4mwnQ
youtu.be/DuoTdnq_OqE
youtu.be/AIH1Cc1L8Xc
youtube.com/watch?v=EUY2kJE0AZE
youtube.com/watch?v=CUB7aM5lDUA
youtu.be/jiqpt4heAeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everything on this does the trick for me

Attached: 8202844D-DB52-4EC1-8B05-28133D437A9F.jpg (355x355, 32K)

Visions of Johanna

early Mercury Rev does it for me particularly the live version of VERY SLEEPY RIVERRRRZZ

All of since I left you, the transitions between each song make it feel like your journeying to all these different locations and then getting a concentrated dose of imaginary culture each track.

Boards of Canada discog

Kurt Cobain released some pretty mind-blowing stuff.

black sabbath - into the void / electric funeral / children of the grave combo

Closing track from pic related is the best song for tripping I've ever heard, especially when paired with the intermission song before it. Any time I've had a bad trip I've stuck this on and it's almost immediately fixed it, I've never found another song that complimented acid so well

Attached: a0049491418_10.jpg (1200x1200, 345K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dtB7R-H6SbQ

youtube.com/watch?v=BkXIFrxlFQk

careful, you might actually die if you listen to this while on acid.

yea but it was pretty short-lived

ITT: Degenerates

Attached: smugzone.png (638x398, 30K)

ultra based

youtu.be/eJStWiqSOpU
this took me somewhere else
I miss acid

He was gunning for posterity

youtube.com/watch?v=K_h55O66uf0

Never tripped before but the most intense musical experience of my life was listening to Snorry Mouth after eating an edible

youtube.com/watch?v=WSmuzEzeAeY
this hits pretty damn hard

>Listening to music while high on LSD hoping it will "blow your mind"
Absolutely Plebian

Pink Floyd- Welcome to the Machine
Devendra Banhart- White Reggae Troll
Catherine Ribeiro and Alpes- Ame Debout
Nico- Janitor of Lunacy

at least he gave it his best shot

This shit blows me up, I founded recently but it's pretty trippin. idc if it;s kinda mainstream. It's a very nice work for the trip

youtube.com/watch?v=Hblrzggqqo4

Attached: mgmt.jpg (1000x1000, 181K)

Bach, mass in B minor, performed by Karl Richter.

Attached: 1551187611087.jpg (624x480, 61K)

It's a shame he was always getting blasted by the media.

Attached: littlejohnnyfromthehospital.jpg (500x492, 56K)

Kurt wouldn't have any problem holding still.

Hearing the Fourth Colour while peaking was an experience

Attached: 4185E06E-9264-4DE7-94BC-51F3A452CB69.jpg (1200x1200, 429K)

>edibles
I usually smoke but recently I've been making edibles and I was surprised at how much these fuckers creep up on you
you're sat there thinking nothing much is going to happen and then all of a sudden you're chonged beyond recognition

soundcloud.com/volk6/aerosol

Well definitely experience music from a different perspective when on psychedelics. It's interesting. I'm guessing you've never tried it.

youtu.be/chFmFpTc21s

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=eauPzSR2z94

>>Listening to music while high on L

It depends... You could be listen very focused on the sensations of a very good song designed for that. I think that never gets old.

Or for the background maybe when doing it with friends, yould be even getting laid while listening to this and getting even higher.

Any song will blow your mind tripping, what a stupid question

youtube.com/watch?v=VkQraJHabDQ
these three songs together totally MELTED my ego (no but they were good peaking)

Whatever you already enjoy sober is what you'll enjoy tripping you'll just have a deeper appreciation for it because your mind will take in more detail, but if you're looking to listen to new music while tripping music with a lot of detail and progression is the best so I'd rec some Marz Volta or prog like Yes

ima already ded, lulz

There are songs specifically designed to be heard while tripping, it's an experience you wouldn't understand unless you've seen it for yourself. An example is Kanye West's Runaway.

Campfire Headphase clicked for me while tripping. I finally get why people gush over Satellite Anthem Icarus.

*BUZZZ*
>"I like to think of the music as being the drug. People shouldn't have to take drugs to enjoy music." -Mike Sandison, BoC

Attached: gods.jpg (1818x1021, 340K)

>People shouldn't have to take drugs to enjoy music
It's not really like the music is bad without drugs, it just goes from the best thing you've ever heard to something so amazing you couldn't even comprehend it sober.

Also this song... I was on a bad trip the other day and somehow this song made me feel good again, even tho it was the first time I listened to Billie Elish. Beign on acid make enjoy this much more than I thought.

Attached: billie.jpg (1072x709, 51K)

You can eat my fucking ass you faggot

unironically all the dad rock shit that you're told to listen to while tripping: pink floyd, hendrix, and the doors

Anyone else ever trip to Soundtracks for the blind?

true. the Doors are my absolute favorite band to trip to without a second thought. The Crystal Ship and LA Woman being my songs of choice.

it sounds like SHIT to me on acid

>Couldn't even comprehend it sober.
Oh- so, weak-mindedness?

this

Machine Girl always fucks me up when I'm tripping
youtube.com/watch?v=_IjM-sxgPPQ

these should also do the trick

Attached: Gemini.jpg (700x700, 765K)

Not really dude, your brain just activates in a way that it doesn't sober when you're on LSD. All I remember is I heard the most intricate beautiful production I've ever heard in my life on Kanye West's Runaway and have never been able to capture or even come close to that feeling sober.

I guess if that's what you NEED to feel.

it's not about NEEDING something to feel but you're brain dead and boring if you cant comprehend that drugs can make things enjoyable in different ways

It's not really that I need to feel it, it's just I now know there are things I can't physically feel or experience sober. I don't want to make it seem like I'm putting you down for not doing drugs, I'm just saying even for me it sucks that I can't experience that shit sober. It wouldn't be as beautiful anyway though, if it weren't fleeting like a high.

You simply don't understand what people are talking about here because you've never experienced anything close to what you experience on psychedelics.

LOOK this virgin doesn't get HIGH! HAHAHA

Don't be so insecure no one is forcing u to get high

Three for me: Chest Fevers, Taphead, and Sometimes. The last one literally gave me synesthesia

90's hard trance on 2cb is the shit.
Arpeggiators - Freedom of Expression

god-tier chakra cleansing LSD trip music
youtube.com/watch?v=mZi2XneKu2o

Oh Slime- live

>90's hard trance
Patrician taste. It's good for MDMA as well.

Yeah, that's weird. It sounds are like you have another dimension of hearing and it flows so well in your head, like you had more than two ears

You need to be 18 or older to post here boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNuMM_9UqZU
The intro and beat drop is really nice high

hidden place by bjork

This youtube.com/watch?v=9MqtT9SPca8

Just throw on this entire film

youtube.com/watch?v=y-E7_VHLvkE

2814 - Birth of a new Day (for complete transcendence to a realm of zen)

youtu.be/F9L4q-0Pi4E

My Dead Girlfriend - Underdrawing For Three Forms Of Unhappiness... (for reflection and melancholy)

youtu.be/XGOZmX4mwnQ

Crystal Castles - I (For lots of fun, and a slayer time/mood)

youtu.be/DuoTdnq_OqE

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Nonagon Infinity (I think it's pretty obvious why, loop it)

youtu.be/AIH1Cc1L8Xc

Attached: eyedivinewhokilledhannibal.png (682x767, 657K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EUY2kJE0AZE

"I need a rising sound"

Attached: jeff.jpg (355x355, 28K)

Listening to loveless while being high on weed for one of my first times was pretty mindblowing. Altough, when it comes to weed, it's very different from time to time what music is mindblowing.

soul melting

flying lotus - galaxy in janaki

>comparing the musical experience of weed to acid
its not even close desu

youtube.com/watch?v=CUB7aM5lDUA
watch this while tripping

These niggas get it. The rest of you all are trying to bring your ego to the music, rather than letting the music open you up and teach you

> aka "i didn't even heard of any of the music the rest of you posted"

Pic related is my #1 headphone tripping album, and I’ve been through many, many albums this way to find the gold.

Every track is good, but this one is particularly mind boggling.

youtu.be/jiqpt4heAeU

And really, most of his discography as Ishq, Elve, Ishqamatics, Colourform, etc, is all God Tier ambient / tripping music. It doesn’t get any more heavenly, more nuanced, or more cosmic. His production alone is worth the trip. Guy does things with binaural panning that nobody else is onto. Master level shit right here, no joke.

Attached: B3B41A04-6329-4C1B-AC54-96FEAFD5ACF1.jpg (600x591, 47K)

>Kanye is good trip music
Okay, fucking LoL