Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJLxxKTiePY&list=PLGvRLBbU3AMVogmLlYRgx8VgmWUgZxnoO
youtube.com/watch?v=IvKDKFYQYcU
youtube.com/watch?v=opgu2a8iQts
youtube.com/watch?v=3S-Px5lzvqo
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4
youtube.com/watch?v=wseq-r22ig4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i was reading his lyrics on.ce in Eight Grade on genius and i was laughing to the point of crying didn't he say like NY is full of transvestites in coats once???i think that was him.never listened though

>NY is full of transvestites in coats
yeah that's a necro line.

>youtube.com/watch?v=BJLxxKTiePY&list=PLGvRLBbU3AMVogmLlYRgx8VgmWUgZxnoO

He just released a new album

is that young karl pilkington

No, it's Necro, a fat jewish horrorcore rapper from Brooklyn. He's the brother of Ill Bill.

Attached: unnamed-5.png (1636x920, 1.22M)

Only heard him on Hydes Album, that suspiria beat tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=IvKDKFYQYcU

>Mr. Hyde
Huh, only heard him on Necro's album.

Backpack horrorcore

You never went to jail you're shook from the look of it
I invented Hell when I took a shit
My religion is music and abusing bitches
Snitch I'll make you a eunuch a loser dickless
Saget of the human trafficing racket
Beat the shit out of Jesus for being a faggot
Skeez into techno, douchebag die
Believe in Necro you'll be crucified
Speak the gospel of an asshole like Simmons
Selling KISS caskets harassing women
Don't test me finish your breath G
My ministry is from a sinister ancestry
Crass gynecologist, fuck a female activist
You took it in your ass by a misogynist
Plop like a putrid eighty year old bitch
Or worship me like Buddha’s fat gold tits

Attached: necrodie.jpg (480x360, 31K)

nice meme

I see, Yea Forums doesn't have a good taste in rap.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

i remember this song being popular among my friends in high school
youtube.com/watch?v=opgu2a8iQts

>dude im SO EDGY!!! i talk about murdering women and gays
>but i will NEVER have racist lyrics!!

fuck this faggot, just like eminem, trying to be edgy but refuse to actually do it

also this is the song with the "new york is full of transvestites in coats" line (around 1:48)

he's good

he's not racist though. and i'm not an american, i have to actually listen to the lyrics to understand them. if i don't, i just hear the music without even hearing the words. and it's just great rap. the beats are great.

>trying to be edgy but refuse to actually do it
are you retarded? do you think just because he raps about murder he thinks murder is a good thing? it's art. morbid art. you're the kind of idiot who listens to music like this and thinks it's telling him to actually murder people.

Necro has great beats and he was always a talented rapper, but he raps about such awful, unpleasant, and dumb things that I kinda feel like he literally sacrificed a career for edginess. Then again, if he wasn't known for being the edgiest rapper ever, maybe he wouldn't even be as successful as he is now.

yes he's also not a serial killer but raps about it

no shock rapper will ever write anything shocking

>youtube.com/watch?v=3S-Px5lzvqo

this is by far the most aggresive and violent rap and beat i have ever heard, it's just great.

necro aside, what about his brother and non phixion?

Attached: 61XkvTERAyL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 46K)

We have horrorcore rappers in German rap, but they're in no way great rappers and their beats usually suck. Necro is really special, he combines all the violent shit with absolute 10/10 raps and beatmaking

I always found this really funny: youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4

As usual 10/10 beat. Had to check who makes those beats but it's the man himself

>eighth grade
>Genius.com
underaged

Why would a rapper have racist lyrics? Makes no sense to try and be part of a black form of music and be anti-black. Also he's a Jew.

he doesn't have racist lyrics, no idea what that user is talking about. he's rapping about fucking killing nazis and racists.

i got into the circle of tyrants album pretty heavy

I never paid attention to Necro until he famously got booed offstage at some scene kid festival in the height of scene kid mania, in which case I instantly became a fan and supporter, because I hated those fruit scene and emo kids.

Attached: EmoVsScene_by_horrortv.jpg (600x623, 96K)

>"I decided to leave the tour collectively with my manager and booking agent (both tour organizers) because we felt the tour's demographic was not receiving hip hop well. I was facing hostile, disrespectful crowds and was returning the same energy back ten-fold by being more aggressive than them. It was making a lot of people in the tour crew nervous and there was concern someone might get hurt (NOT ME)

>youtube.com/watch?v=wseq-r22ig4

HAHAHA BASED

> I saw these guys on July 20th on the SOTU tour of 2007 in Milwaukee Wisconsin. They were booed through their whole set and they were gettin' all pissed and Necro was saying shit like, "You guys ain't metal! You don't even know who Sepultura is!" Right then I knew that these guys suck A LOT of cock. I've been listening to Sepultura my whole fuckin' life.

The YT comments are even better