Which one is the better album?

Which one is the better album?

Attached: Untitled-2.png (2400x1194, 2.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFaOyQbDTKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stooges

both are shit

didn't asked

iggy pop is a hack, so left

Stooges. VU are fucking gay.

WL but that’s still a great album

white light white heat, because it contains Sister Ray, which probably remains the ultimate, definitive masterpiece of rock music, an epic piece that rivals Beethoven's symphonies and John Coltrane's metaphysical improvisations.

fun house

Stooges. The Velvet Underground are the homosexual's choice.
Iggy Pop also had better solo albums than Lou Reed

>white light white heat, because it contains Sister Ray, which probably remains the ultimate, definitive masterpiece of rock music, an epic piece that rivals Beethoven's symphonies and John Coltrane's metaphysical improvisations.

Attached: A6394AFD-189B-4CC5-B7A6-AA1B8CD1C9B2.jpg (594x582, 55K)

definitely wl/wh

>cuck

sister ray > fun house > wl/wh

Raw Power > Fun House > TVU&N > WL/WH > TVU > The Stooges > Loaded

this but unironically

But can it compete with the Tartarean rooms of Korn's Daddy?

Attached: rvw.png (353x1032, 86K)

White Light White Heat but it was a tough choice

wlwh, easily

this unironically

WL/WH is better but Fun House comes really close

>white light white heat, because it contains Sister Ray, which probably remains the ultimate, definitive masterpiece of rock music, an epic piece that rivals Beethoven's symphonies and John Coltrane's metaphysical improvisations.

Attached: E0C9DCE4-964B-44AD-A0A6-68B60A5BD7DA.jpg (912x1024, 72K)

>white light white heat, because it contains Sister Ray, which probably remains the ultimate, definitive masterpiece of rock music, an epic piece that rivals Beethoven's symphonies and John Coltrane's metaphysical improvisations

who are you quoting?

VU&N and Raw Power

>greentext
>solely for quotes
Fucking summer I swear

i'm not even a Scruffi drone but that analysis was unironically based, meanwhile hipsters are calling it "edgy" or "pretentious angst"

>white light white heat, because it contains Sister Ray, which probably remains the ultimate, definitive masterpiece of rock music, an epic piece that rivals Beethoven's symphonies and John Coltrane's metaphysical improvisations

Attached: 1519492688207.png (640x600, 131K)

Velvet Underground

the only good Iggy Pop albums are Lust For Life and The Idiot and that's probably because of David Bowie

Stooges, fuck the velvets

clearly the superior album

Attached: Cover.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>has never listened to an Iggy album after Lust for Life

FUNHOUSE

I just think the whole Raw Power bullshit is overrated. Can't stand the people who circlejerk that boring album.

That's a pretty reasonable response. I personally enjoy it, but I can get why others wouldn't. I would recommend checking out Kill City, New Values, Soldier, and Zombie Birdhouse. Each one is a very interesting album that's never received the attention they deserve.

>probably

i've heard the rumors about a 1 hour sister ray I WANNA HEAR IT NOW NOW NOW

how the fuck did iggy outlive reed and bowie? that fucking psycho did so much shit that shouldn't have him breathing today

Fun House.
Velvet Underground is pretentious tripe.

This

this is the longest one youtube.com/watch?v=MFaOyQbDTKs

This came out years after VU and stooges