Will Adderall help me with practicing guitar?

Will Adderall help me with practicing guitar?

Attached: MILO-MANARA-EL-MAESTRO-INDISCUTIBLE-DEL-CÓMIC-ERÓTICO-3-1018x1024.png (1018x1024, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F9jCRMDdNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Help you focus so you can make your generic indie pop/pop punk crap you will try to pass off as “emo”

Well, yes. But I strongly suggest you don't do it. Drugs are not good for you. Try drinking some strong coffee. I wish you luck with guitar.

>caffeine is not a drug

Yo cold brew will fuck you up

Attached: 80E84077-63AF-4D30-8885-F9E4D95CFDA0.jpg (365x679, 36K)

If you need drugs just to practice then Ivd argue you don't love playing at all and you don't want to be a musician. If you truly had a passion you'd be doing it every waking moment, no drugs necessary

I was just about to post and correct myself there. You're right, caffeine is in fact a drug. What I should have said was that caffeine is a relatively healthier alternative to speed. Sorry about that.

No, my "passion" is videogames, but it's unproductive and stupid and I just like to play videogames all day because it's what I've been doing since I was a child.

I love music, but to be passionate about practicing I need to build the habit first... That's why I'm wondering about Adderall.

Just mess around with it and have fun tbf

Yes but YOU have to start doing it.
I had a friend start taking adderall, who had an expectation it would get him through school work. Instead, he continued to blow all his time on vidya. If this sounds like something you would do then don't bother

yes but you'll begin to think you need it to practice guitar, which will create a drug habit you don't want (coming from personal experience). Just have some coffee and go at it without a second thought. If you get good and want to use addy during an irl performance, then that'd be better excuse to do it sparingly

for context i used adderall to practice melee, began to think i needed it to practice the game or play at all. I stopped then only used it at tourneys for a boost, but it was hard to find the same enjoyment playing again.

/thread

Ya it’ll help you focus especially when ya have the music on to practice too. But brother let me tell ya that this is what they meant that by selling your soul to the devil for the ability to play guitar because you will pay for it later. I still have a tightness in my chest and heart and it’s been a month since abuse. But try it once use sparingly if ya decide to continue and never turn it into a 6 hour masturbation session ...

I fuck with a lot of drugs but several years of taking adderall really changed me for a while man. If I were you i'd save it for when you have a shitload of paperwork to fill out or something really boring to do.
guitar should be something you look to as an escape, not something that drives you to pile on more drugs

this dude said it well. you just gotta grit your teeth and practice through sucking, once you have the chops to express yourself then practice becomes less like work

Attached: dog.jpg (448x323, 61K)

Discipline will take you farther

>discipline
kek

What kind of weak fuck needs adderall just to get through practicing an instrument. How do you people live your day-to-day lives with such unbelievably small amounts of self control

Do you have ADD/ADHD or narcolepsy? If no, then no, probably not. What exactly are you trying to improve?

I have ADD and some mild sleep disorder caused by symptoms of ADD, and Adderall helps me work through tasks that would otherwise frustrate me and drive me to distraction (like recording an improvised jam where I want to include specific phrasing ideas without making too many technical mistakes). But I developed my technical proficiency and a lot of my aptitude with music theory to a high level long before I started treatment for ADD.

this. stop posting this thread and don’t get sucked into it OP. you’re gonna end up worse for it than if you just practiced sober. also, you should take the advice someone else said and try psychedelics or at least microdosing

You already made this thread yesterday, you fucking retard. Don't risk your health just because you have the illusion it will make you better guitar player. If you want to be more creative then try mushrooms or LSD. Otherwise stay away from ADHD meds for the sake of your heart.

not to mention I'm guessing you don't have ADHD so you're incredibly more likely to forming an addiction.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Not OP but why would psychedelics help?

If you’re passionate about playing an instrument it shouldn’t be a chore to practice, it should just be something you want to do. If you need drugs to focus you’re never going to make it

not that user but I posted about psychedelics yesterday. In my experience LSD in micro doses has boosted my creativity and motivation. Adderall and similar drugs just made me more anxious and increased my heart rate and BP. Sure, I felt a little more focused but it was in no way a good drug to use habitually. People shouldn't kid themselves. Stimulants are stimulants. Just because it's a prescription doesn't make it any better.

If you have trouble with motivation or focus when practicing guitar there are better ways to promote productivity. Forming habits and training your brain over time is a more productive goal overall. Maybe also consider cutting internet usage because I know it messes with my dopamine.

just write a album already faggot

Adderall is like putting duct tape over a leak, it's not gonna solve the issue. It may give OP a few good sessions but it will reach a point if he continues taking it where even taking adderall does nothing for him. what OP needs is something to actually get him interested in music and playing. psychedelics provide a whole new way of viewing music, listening to songs and albums that you have heard a million times before will sound even more vivid and complex than before. as i said though, use them sparingly and smartly

???

Why are you shitposting?

Psychedelics are great for motivation

youtube.com/watch?v=4F9jCRMDdNw
it will definitely do some kind of something

Is this a meme? I don't understand

I love Yea Forums.

take the fucking adderall do not listen to these retards itt. it will unironically make you a much better player and you will be able to achieve your practice goals. just make sure to never take more than 20mg per day (10mg was the sweet spot for me), never up your dose no matter what, and take a week off every 2-3 months to reset your shit

Attached: Where+are+your+brainlet+images+fj_d237bc_6691842.jpg (692x800, 73K)

they were known for amphetamine abuse and they were blasted when they recorded that album. the solo is nuts

I wouldn't try it unless you're actually ADHD and need it for other areas of your life. That shit isn't always easy to get off of once you're used to it.

I'd say use the pill to form good habits then try to follow them without the pill

GAAAAAAAAAYYYY

The pill becomes a bad habit for a lot of people, especially if they don't have a real medical use for it. Not everybody has a hard time stopping, but OP doesn't even have the willpower to practice guitar, so I can't see him kicking amphetamines very easily.

Not that Maybe OP has ADHD?

If he does, then that's fine.

Not on Adderall's level