Headphone reccommendations

Alright audiophiles, throw down your headphone stats. I need a new pair and I don't want to be jewed into a bad set

Attached: 1515690841195.jpg (485x443, 107K)

Stax

lcd-x

the ATH A line is much better than the meme50s

just get Grados
if you dive too deep down the headphone hole you'll never be satisfied

Lol are those HD 650’s? Those were required for a course I had at college, lmao. They are really good for mixing and such, but not really for just listening to music. I just got the Sony wh-1000xm3s, and am liking them a lot

you posted them
meme40 is better and cheaper than meme50
I was honestly impressed when I tried them on, for the price they are pretty great

however I ended up going with the HD600, they're just much more natural and detailed, especially for classical and jazz

they're 600s and they're fantastic for listening, why wouldn't they be

Estats. Stax in particular, not that Koss garbage.

Meme50s are solid though. I absolutely abused mine for 3 years and had the hinge break (my fault entirely). Regardless they are designed for professional recording and as such have a sound profile that is optimized for production and mixing. They shouldn't be used as consumer level headphones IMO but that doesn't mean they aren't top tier.

Also if anyone knows where I can find a replacement side hinge for 50s I would greatly appreciate it. I only see sketchy chinese sites with a standard (slightly off looking ) black one.

jvc flats

>optimized for production and mixing. They shouldn't be used as consumer level headphones
they're made to monitor while recording, means you have them on your head while tracking instruments in the recording room so they need to
>isolate well
>not sound like complete ass
>withstand being thrown on a pile of headphones, on studio floors and falling from mic stands on a daily basis
and that's exactly what they're good at

they're hd600, very similar but arguably even more neutral
not everyone wants a poppy v-shaped sound
>have a sound profile that is optimized for production and mixing. They shouldn't be used as consumer level headphones IMO
why not? they're not even that flat if I remember correctly, fairly strong bass too

Almost any headphone over $70 should be good enough for your ears. Spectral response graphs will give you an idea, but the best thing to do is to try them in-store as eardrums are different from person to person.

An absolutely underrated factor is ergonomics, and the only way to know how comfortable a headphone is is to use them for at least a couple of hours.

Attached: akg.jpg (680x371, 70K)

OP here. My best set I had were HD4.40 and I was really happy with the comfort and durability. I don't want to get the same pair because I have that wage cuck money now.
I'm not hip enough to know or understand the waveform stuff desu. Thanks with all your inputs I'll continue to take note of all reccommendations

Sony made cd900st if you really like female vocals

Am going to travel to a place where stuff is cheap, what pair of headphones/earphones should i get?
Between 25€ and 100€ is my range.

ATH m40x are good in that price range and easy to find

Buy the DT770.

Attached: DT770pro-large.jpg (535x750, 110K)

Bought HD650 and DT770 around the same time for variety, using mostly with interfaces and a O2 + SDAC combo. Happy with everything

I bought a pair of Sony WH-1000X2 a couple of months ago, do you consider them good or was I an idiot? They are better than my previous headphones by far but I don't really have a lot to compare with since I'm a poorfag.