So she's set the record for creating three of the most degenerate music videos of all time, right?

So she's set the record for creating three of the most degenerate music videos of all time, right?

Attached: 9865434563.jpg (504x508, 65K)

you just dont get it user, this is what we wanted!

Attached: 1552938334302.png (866x900, 366K)

Do conservahicks realize how much they have in common with the conservative mullahs?

Attached: mullah2.jpg (625x414, 61K)

Religious people rarely realize anything at all

Triggered roastie is triggered. :^)

>no u!! roastie/tranny
Works every time huh

And that was in between Adore You which went back to an innocuous pop country girl.

nothing wrong with that

Attached: DxnuX0KU8AAvKXS.jpg large.jpg (360x462, 31K)

I swear she's bipolar and doesn't know what she wants to be.

Are you saying there's something inherently negative about being a mullah? Don't be racist, user.

>he hasn’t seen Relax by Frankie Goes to Hollywood

No that's Meghan Trainor--Dear Future Husband not because the video had anything lewd but because of the message it was sending.

>I'm going to be fat as fuck and won't do any housework
>but you better be a nice guy and cater to my every whim

at least she only lasted about six months

lol no

Attached: med_1471511350_00032[1].jpg (640x484, 50K)

What music video is this? Immortal tech right?

Nvm I like drugs

None of these are sexy or memorable in any way.

Just look at the other girls that went through the Disney Molestation Machine. They all go cracked in the head too.

Degenerate and sexy are not used as synonyms here.

Wait, are you telling me the abrahamic religions have things in common with one another??? What a development!

peaches has some videos that shit all over this

The one in the car only has one good part, and I don't like the bodysuit. Honestly the videos for 23 and Baby Talk are better for Miley legs.

you're right..time to go chop my benis I guess

I miss the Bangerz era desu

Bengalfuel wins that by a long shot.

>degenerate
are you a tranny?

LOL had this exact thought

LOOK MORTY, I'M PICKLE DICK
PICKLE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Her new vid is the world I want to live in.

>differences are celebrated
>women are worshipped
>sexuality isn't taboo

It's also visually stunning. I like the parallels it makes with hit me baby one more time, which was released when britney was still a relatively innocent figure in pop music. In mother's daughter the red latex is designed to look intentionally provocative, which contrasts britneys vid where she still looks rather 'marketably naive'. As we all know, britney went on to have a nervous breakdown because of the expectations that were placed on her to keep up this façade and to always act as both a sex symbol for adults and as a child friendly role model. Mileys vid throws that out the window and instead embraces the oversexualised nature of pop music in a more self aware way, making light of social issues surrounding it, which are reflected in day to day life.

It'll go down as another underrated piece of work just because it's Mileys though, no doubt.

Are you implying that women aren't already worshipped?

kek

>all Christians are Southern Baptists

Brittany smoked meth that's why she went mental

She can be who she wants to be

years later and wrecking ball is still in my head what the hell

I know, roastie, I know.

Younger Now wasn't even pop country despite the imagery, most of the album was just boring mid-tempo poop. I wish she would do a proper country release it suits her voice

disgusting skank

Attached: 1554538302953.jpg (630x947, 127K)

Why does degeneracy appeal so much? Super wholesome shit feels a lot better and the feeling usually is longer lasting, something wholesome makes you happy and it can make your whole day better. Degenerate bullshit is only a moment of high.