APHEX...

>APHEX TWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1559324562465s.jpg (246x250, 12K)

What a weird campaign. I know no one IRL who goes on about Aphex Twin.

What exactly am I looking at here

Pure autism.

a mirror

What did richard do to you?
Who is she user?

>yfw you realize that this poster is RDJ himself

Attached: 1518555770395.jpg (919x688, 265K)

The fabled "conservative humor"

Attached: 258234703695.png (680x683, 374K)

just fuck off already

t. Liberal basedcuck

basedcuck? if you dont like him why would you call him based? fucking idiot

What the hell I didn't type basedcuck. I meant basedcuck.

lmao

Look at the fool.

What the fuck is this stupid nuchan shit? Are the tranny moderator cuckolds really so fucking assmad that they censor onions now? Fuck this clown site.

dude i did 5 million overdubs on 2000 different shitty synths so guys that wear black t shirts have pseudo intellectual bargaining chips for getting laid lmao

I am based, aren't I. The truth will set you free, user.

lmao cry, bitch nigga

What are you, 13?

HAHAHAHAHA SOI SOI SOI LMAO!!! This is epic!!! Stop listenjng to music that is FRIGGIN CRINGE AND SOI
HAHAHA LOOK AT ALL THE POOPIES!! XD

All these memes are basically projection

BARGES OUT KNOCKING A BUNCH OF SHIT OVER FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUCK…………….FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK STARTS KNOCKING EVERYTHING OVER, I PULL A BOOKCASE DOWN AND I KNOCK A TABLE OVER AND SMACK ALL THE SHIT OFF THE SHELVES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1547658836594.jpg (640x640, 112K)

posting some actually funny memes just to piss these maga npcs off

Attached: 4DB09534-21DB-491E-958B-2A671650DC61.jpg (1125x720, 936K)

>What the fuck is this stupid nuchan shit? Are the tranny moderator cuckolds really so fucking assmad that they censor onions now? Fuck this clown site.

Attached: 0C902B1C-3536-40D6-A37F-8F1E9F5FEAE7.jpg (283x406, 36K)

they vampires they dont like onion mens)))))