Moving to new apartment

>moving to new apartment
>find ancient hard drive in a shoebox under a pile of old music equipment
>remember you stored 200gb of music on it over the course of 7 years
>contains a lot of rare albums, bootleg recordings and foreign music that's not on any streaming services
>nofuckingwaythisthingstillworks.gif
>plug it into new laptop
>loads up no problem
>frantically begin copying everything to 1tb external

I am so excited that I'm shaking right now. Anyone had any similar "striking gold" moments like this?

Attached: 43567978_1751825068262196_4790083102883971072_n.jpg (483x483, 61K)

this is the faggiest thread ive ever seen on Yea Forums kill yourself if you're remotely like this person please

Thats cool.

Go the fuck back to r*ddit you faggot. OP your post is quality and I wish I could find my old hard drives

thats like a bit over 20k songs right? You didnt even listen to THAT in seven YEARS?

Most embarrassing post I’ve seen on Yea Forums this year. Too edgy for /mlp/, not edgy enough for /pol/

Are you on here literally 24;7?

LOL IMAGINE CALLING ME R3DDIT WHEN THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY R3DDIT INCARNATE AHHAHAHA SAME-FAGGING SO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHAH YOURE PATHETIC OP! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what kinda stuff is on there tho

This isnt a reddit thread at all. Youre such an annoying faggot.

i might be a faggot but im not annoying, take your shitty thread to /r/music or /r/indieheads "bootleg recordings" lol fucking queers

Can't lie, this post comes off like you just found out about Yea Forums from a discord server that you and a bunch of 14 year olds hang out on.

I found one of those giant faux leather folder full of my CDs from middle and high school. Tons of pop punk and ska and emo. Lots of mixes i made with little to no clear title or description which were kind of interesting to listen to - brought back memories of sitting in my parent’s basement, using the family computer to download single songs off Napster and Kazaa, waiting hours to find the song that I wanted was actually that Madonna anti-piracy track followed by 3 minutes of white noise

Attached: FF6A042C-5B01-4EF2-B71F-8DFC779150D9.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Dilate

I hate this board so much

i've been here for 5 years , but project even harder "can't lie"

It's funny, when I was a kid my dad would make my sister and I CD's with our favorite songs on them by pirating them. It's funny because one of the songs someone just recorded it on a shitty mic from the radio and put it on whatever my dad used to pirate music.

Ok? I've been here since 2011. Its amazing that you haven't got out of 'the phase' yet.

Calm yourselves, bitches. Been on 2ch.ru Yea Forums since 2008. Even most proper Yea Forums thread is weak limp dick shitpost in compare to 2ch.ru faggiest thread.

A LOT of Japanese indie music. I'm mostly excited to get all of that stuff back. There's also a lot of jazz fusion, old game soundtracks, and just a lot of music I haven't had time to re-download that I can't stream.

whatd you find in it

nevermind this but please post it to soulseek or mega or something i'm intrigued

who looses harddrives?
who never cleans?

Most notable stuff:
Supercar's entire discog
Capsule's entire discog
Ghost's entire discog
Number Girls' discog
The Pillows discog
A lot of Japanese shoegaze (Moscow Olympics, Maikotobronco, Avengers in Sci-fi, etc.)
A lot of Jamaican/Japanese dub albums
Some Japanese funk/jazz/folk/classic rock
Over 1g worth of Hurdy Gurdy music
Local bands that I recorded/bought tapes from ages ago
A Replacements bootleg tape that was recorded in my hometown back in the 80s
A lot of post rock bands that no one gives a fuck about anymore or never checked out
A lot of movie and game soundtracks

I once found a xanax I forgot about in my jeans

Holy fuck you're a prick.
Hopefully I'll see a couple posts next time there's a sharethread.

lol thats all normie stuff you could easily find online again retard

I'm 30 years old. I started getting too busy to spend a ton of time downloading and organizing stuff constantly. I started using Spotify after years of stubborn elitism, and kind of forgot why I even needed that old stuff. I knew the HD was still somewhere in my apartment, but it didn't work the last time I tried pulling files off of it. I kept it around just in case, but forgot about again until I started throwing out old junk today.

i would disagree but the shaking thing was really embarrassing to read desu

Hey guys! Guess what I found?! I found a box of music CD's in the closet of the room that used to be my bedroom in my parent's house!! I bought that music fifteen years ago and haven't been able to listen to it. I'm sooo excited to have found this! I can't believe they still work!!!
Nah, just fucking with you. I kind of get it. I have an old harddrive that doesn't work that has a bunch of mp3's I downloaded from mp3.com and myspace back in the day that I can't find online anymore. For example, the track "Dagger Dance" by Fashion Music.

yeah. I had a gf named Amelie who told me something like that happened to her once

>Over 1g worth of Hurdy Gurdy music
Based

now share it all to soulseek

actually, im not sure I ever recovered from abandoning iTunes and I have a drive somewhere with a bunch of files which only have hastags instead of names and I just don't wanna deal with it.

Upload it to MEGA breh

>Anyone had any similar "striking gold" moments like this?
I found out that the external drive my siblings have been using as extra storage for the wii contains a lot of old stuff from my father, including his music collection of around 400-450 GB of music he had collected and pirated over the years, going all the way back before my younger brother was born
He was terrible at organizing it all and pirated a lot of it, so I have to deal with a lot of untagged or terrible quality music, but I more than trippled my own collection with it and am doing my best at cleaning his mess.

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 25K)

If you ever upload it I'd love to hear it.
t. Faggiest poster I've ever seen