Are there any more good christian artists besides sufjan, jeff, kanye, icp, lift to?

are there any more good christian artists besides sufjan, jeff, kanye, icp, lift to?

Attached: file.png (800x450, 765K)

Sunny day real estate

Attached: image.jpg (597x766, 271K)

Tourniquet.

switchfoot

starflyer 59

Brand New :^)

ICP is religious? lmao

But Kendrick Lamar, Mike Oldfield, Black Sabbath, John Coltrane, Marvin Gaye, Johnny Cash, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Megadeth, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Arvo Part, Brand New, Big K.R.I.T., Prince

>icp
u wot m8?

Stryper

Daniel Amos

neutral milk hotel lol haha
also do you mind explaining how icp is christian in any way shape or form

>Brand New
>Religious

They're approaching heretic levels of blasphemy. Talm' bout re-crucifying Jesus

Attached: 1550953892692.png (480x545, 375K)

>the carnival is GOD and may all juggalos find him!!!!!!

Don’t know if they’re Christian, but the whole carnival thing was basically that, right?

I DAARE YOU TO MOOOOVVEE

J and Shaggy are rather pious in their everyday lives. Plus I'm pretry sure 'Miracles' counts as a apiritual song.

Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Nine Inch Nails, Xxxtentacion (I know, he died), C*ck and B*lls Torture

All of those artists are metaphysically Christian

Roll

I was waiting for that Wraith album to come out and I was super disappointed by not only the music, but those lyrics also. That's not what the dark carnival was supposed to always mean, they were irreverent as fuck for years and years. Then, they just decided to take a hard turn into being christcucks and pretended that it was all part of the plan from the beginning. They're Christian strictly for emotional reasons, not because it was a week thought out decision. Being too ignorant to explain the cause behind something is no good reason to assume theistic assertions.

Fuck Christianity, even though I love some of its music.

Bloodgood
Mortification
Officer Negative

well thought out decision*

Norma Jean, Zao