NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY CREEP IS A GOOD SONG! THOM YORKE SAID HE HATES IT! POPULAR THINGS BAD! POPULAR THINGS BAD!

NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY CREEP IS A GOOD SONG! THOM YORKE SAID HE HATES IT! POPULAR THINGS BAD! POPULAR THINGS BAD!

Attached: 798.jpg (220x229, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o0phnezJ-mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gaydiohead
Sure smells like angsty teenagers trying to appear deep and interesting here.

ironically, someone who uses sexuality to disparage anything really doesn't have the ability to accurately gauge whats 'deep'

I take it you're gay then

its a good song for what it is: an early 90s grunge song.
That being said what they released from the Bends onwards is extremely unique and miles ahead in terms of composition and musicianship

Take notes, people. This guy knows deep and interesting. He probably listens to tons of bands you've never heard of, that definitely aren't gay.

unfortunately not, you can initiate me though ;)

>completely unique
>miles ahead

Piero Scaruffi wrecked Radiohead in his review calling them “faux avant-garde that’s actually just mellow overproduced pop, the hype reminiscent of the Beatles” hahaha

Scaruffi is 100% correct.

Scaruffi is a hack and a fraud.

Radiohead are such fags about that
>NOOO IT DOESNT REPRESENT OUR EDGY NEW STYLE!
>we are more than one song!
just play the damn song

Weeeeeell he’s got a point. Compared to the free wheeling avant garde perfection of later works it is a pretty basic song.

Go listen now to your old newletter baswdsoi trash you little stinking skunk. Popularity doesn't mean proffesionality and vice veersa. Not all good albums are popular because the people who choose which album or song is popular are having different tastes. I can say that you are wrong because it is not only my opinion but the opinion of ANons

>I’m having a stroke

It's funny because if I asked pierro scaruffi what he thought about the shit nugs stuck to the hairs of my rectum he'd give that a 7.5 because he's never seen anything like it

It’s not that great a song user.

ahaha based scaruffi pwning radiohead epic style

>radiohead
>avant garde
nice baiterino

You don't even wanna know what I listen to. Your tiny Radiohead-listening mind probably can't comprehend it

He stopped being a creepy incel and became just a creep who got pussy at that point so he had to drop all association with it

Read the rules if youre new to the website. Try B for this kind of post

It's hilarious that every Radiohead fan acts like Radiohead is some obscure band that nobody has heard of.

He hates it because of All of the wrong people started liking it

Cringe warning
youtu.be/o0phnezJ-mA

based

>yeah, you could say I like indie music. radiohead, mac demarco, the list goes on