What are the chances that John Mayer does Adderall?

What are the chances that John Mayer does Adderall?

Attached: rs_600x600-181023134443-600-john-mayer.cm.102318.jpg (700x700, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LRmrMDfWkNo
youtube.com/watch?v=IhsXrjdiMaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All virtuosos are on Adderall.

Nah, more likely he’s a drunk or does smack.

How would either of those help him with guitar?

He just looks really tired in Ops pick. I work night shift and half of my coworkers have the same face every night.

I'm also curious. Would Adderall make me better at guitar?

Are his new albums any good? I checked out after Born and Raised which I really enjoyed but I was also really addicted to synthetic marijuana at the time so idk if I'll still dig it

If you practice while taking Adderall maybe.

But would Adderall help me with practice?

Hes a great guitar player though

You’d focus like a mofo.

He’s a souless jewish clone of Clapton.

Probably the only way playing with the Grateful Dead could be remotely interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=LRmrMDfWkNo
I can't recommend this enough if you have an interest in music. I like John Mayer, he's a world class guitar player and individual
youtube.com/watch?v=IhsXrjdiMaA

Watch the Instagram live tutorial of his on YouTube, he sounds pretty wasted. He’s a rockstar the probably drinks a lot more than he’d do stims. Maybe at Berkeley he did stims.

Heres the real question, aderall or vyvanse?

Adderall. Vyvanse will make your murder someone.

Vyvanse lasts too long for me

>he needs amphetamines to reach his full potential
lmao enjoy your brainrot moron

>not dropping acid instead

Anything stimulant also brings paranoia.

>implying that's a bad thing

Please, explain.

Does john mayer even make music anymore?

I'm awaiting a Vyvanse prescription... Can you explain why Vyvanse would make me murder someone?

/thread

100%

bump

Will nofap make me a better guitarist?

I thought at the height of his career in the 2000s he became addicted to some drug and became a total asshole, where he eventually realized this and then got help and now is chilling in a Ranch he owns somewhere.

John mayor has a butthole fetish

>yet another soulless berklee grad shilled as a “genius” by cloth-eared philistines

Jon is the james franco of music

Just drink coffee

This

you could play guitar without rest for as long as you have speed if you do enough

He claims to have replace booze with weed. Dude tours with The Grateful CIA Nigs then goes out for his own tour afterwards. He's probably just exhausted

Buggerall

he is and has been on weed for a long long time,
this helps him being a fucking amazing person and also once in a while he makes some good songs - which are getting scarcer and scarcer.

adderall is such a fucking poor choice of drug tho, why would anyone think that of him - he has that genuine smile that totally disappears on any form of amphetamine.
mmmm ok, yea i see it now. weird shallow look.