So does anyone actually listen and enjoy to rap music...

So does anyone actually listen and enjoy to rap music, or is it the biggest joke that went to far in the history of western civilization?

Pic unrelated

Attached: freedom.jpg (690x750, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ehoomjQjfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck this rap shit, I listen to classical

good thread.
very insightful

Attached: Where+will+you+be+reborn+in+big2use+your+roll+button_1e46d7_5605938.jpg (425x570, 74K)

rap is like beer, people only pretend to like it to fit in

>freedom.jpg
I don't get it

may i ask what that twisted coat hanger is supposed to be

A lightning link. It allows specific AR-15 receivers to fire automatically.

>best roll
>worst roll
>runner up worst

>RAP?? more like CRAP!!!!
fuck off boomer

this but only ironically, imagine actually believing this haha

You know I'm glad I'm moving away from listening to rap. The only thing people do to defend it is sperg out and insult you. It's immature shit. If either ingredient sucks (The rapper/ the beat), the whole thing sucks. It's all posturing, tryhard teenage bullshit. This isn't to say i don't have some favorites I occasionally listen to in the genre, but I can't imagine actually keeping up with new rap releases anymore. The genre is so damn creatively stagnant and thankfully I see it sinking soon if it doesn't progress.

>I'm glad I'm moving away from listening to rap
What do you listen to now?

Exclusively progressive and psychedelic rock

I'm white but one thing I noticed in the difference between blacks and whites is that blacks are much more sensual (that is, led by their senses) and this can be an advantage because they cannot be indoctrinated by intellectual garbage. Their senses are telling them that it is bullshit and it doesn't do their body/soul any good. Whites are so out of touch with their senses that they can be convinced to listen, watch and do things that makes them suffer if they think it is intellectually deep. On that aspect, I feel much closer to blacks whereas I only want to listen to music that makes me feel good and comfortable and most rap nails that. Most "white" music is trash that you have to be endoctrinated into liking, and where you have to disregard your senses to enjoy it.

what a dumbass picture
>hurr durr, i have to shove the gun up my dick for true autonomy

(You), rabbi

>he's never used firearms components as sexual aids

Attached: 1410617678521.png (184x184, 80K)

NEGRObump

I listen to primarily rap music. These, 80's rock, power metal and shoegaze are the only rock genres I listen to.

Roll

You don't?

Roll

youre invited to the cookout
yes im black

roll

>freedom
You can use this 'argument' to justify almost anything

plsnotafricaplsnotafricaplsnotafrica

awful thread

>I'm white
sure you are, midwit

rall

I summon the powers of Japan!

roll

The biggest joke in the history of Western civilization is Western civilization.

Oispa Suomi.

roll

hhahha. birth me in the pits of the great mother's womb, again and again to melt and meld again

rollin

Rap SUCKS, Metal RULES

Rap was the new rock

To start, it was pretty lame actually. Abrasive and lame. Didn't exist for reasons other than pissing people off. Young people danced to it.

And then, it was really good. Charismatic, epic, sometimes the lyrics were even decent. This music inspired people.

And then it entered the die phase. Pretentious "experimental", "noise", "prog" and "math" subgenres cropped up. Influence from punkfags started seeping further in. The selection of artists broadened and the average level of talent plummeted.

What's next?

Probably some guitar based genre again. Like you can get a rapper off any street corner every fucking person in the world plays guitar.

>yeah i like repetitive music with an oppressive sound, fast percussion, and abrasive singing with lyrics about stuff like death, drugs, and sex
>Which rapper is that?
>No dude, metallica!

roll

I agree with this but switch black and white.

Roll

>implying that corny 80s “don’t do drugs, cursing is bad” rap like Run DMC and Grandmaster Flash isn’t the best rap that ever existed and ever will exist

Someone post that thing with favorite music genres and intelligence where rap lovers were the dumbest and classical lovers the smartest

roll

a

Roll

Trap is the last genre. Industrialized music can no longer address the cultural and social needs of people.

roll

roll

rolling

>muh senses can't be deceived
Get back into the cave you ape

Attached: 1546043060040.jpg (645x729, 34K)

rulla

hm

roll

roll

Everyone all over the West loves rap, it's banned in civilized countries that are trying to protect themselves from the (((Western))) influence. I too once was fooled into loving rap when I was a young teenager, they dressed it up as a relatable white guy and convinced me it was okay for me to like it but now they don't even bother to do that. They just openly tell white people to listen to their music and hate other white people.

Rool

roll

youtube.com/watch?v=4ehoomjQjfI

Beer is fucking delicious what the fuck is wrong with you
rolling

i somewhat agree with this
it was the exciting new genre, but...
i don't think it has really ever been realized to its full potential
rap, as a whole, has been a genre that disappoints me for the most part

forgot to roll

Rella

imagine thinking that killing a baby is your personal right

memphis devil rap is the best subgenre of rap

i sometimes unironically think this desu

>senses can't be manipulated

at least niggers don't try to pretend to be smart

please abort me

ooh, ouch, that's gotta hurt

>I want music that makes me feel good and happy
>nigger dickwaving about cadillacs, guns, and whores
Rap is first and foremost angsty teenagers playing hardcore and trying to top each other

Attached: 17418F01AA604F3ABF6BFC1FBB5F1ECA.jpg (236x187, 19K)

Roll

cmon senpai

i dont see how this is music related?

yeaa... try B for this kind of post

Uhhh

I dont get it

Rap isn't very suited to live performances and it's more about the rapper's cult of personality and image than the music.

>You know I'm glad I'm moving away from listening to rap. The only thing people do to defend it is sperg out and insult you. It's immature shit. If either ingredient sucks (The rapper/ the beat), the whole thing sucks. It's all posturing, tryhard teenage bullshit.

HEY HEY MAMA SAID

'CAUSE I'M TNT
I'M DYNAMITE

Roll